Sd Pct

DL king

Awards
I know this has been discussed before but I want to see if u guys think I can get away with this. I am running 4 weeks of superdrol 20mg a day. Here are my plans for PCT:

(day)1-10 40mg nolva
11-20 20mg nolva (I only have 30 20mg nolva tabs)
week 1-4 fenugreek 3-3.8-4.5-5g per day
7oxo dermal 200-150-100-50mg a day

U think I can get away with that, or should I get extra nolva to be able to run 4 weeks worth. I remember Dr. D ran his SD PCT with no SERM's at all.

I dont "feel" particularly surpressed and the boys are fine too(I know thats not a good indication) but superdrol is pretty mild

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
I know this has been discussed before but I want to see if u guys think I can get away with this. I am running 4 weeks of superdrol 20mg a day. Here are my plans for PCT:

(day)1-10 40mg nolva
11-20 20mg nolva (I only have 30 20mg nolva tabs)
week 1-4 fenugreek 3-3.8-4.5-5g per day
7oxo dermal 200-150-100-50mg a day

U think I can get away with that, or should I get extra nolva to be able to run 4 weeks worth. I remember Dr. D ran his SD PCT with no SERM's at all.

I don't "feel" particularly surpressed and the boys are fine too(I know thats not a good indication) but superdrol is pretty mild
I would say your nolva intake is fine but maybe have some extra on hand just in case. I would add some CEE from day 1 of PCT to the end. Maybe some DHEA or ZMA also? But over all looks OK good luck

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
You could also throw in some Rebound XT (AI) Dr.D recommends tapering Serm Higher to lower as u are doing and the AI lower to higher