sd help

Status
Not open for further replies.

big john stud

Awards
im planning on taking a 3 (maybe 4) week cycle of superdrol. i did a cycle of ergo-ad previously and put on some good weight, but lost most of it shortly after. i was wondering if there is anything to take during the cycle of sd to help keep the gains. my cycle would be:
week 1- 2 pills
week 2- 3 pills
week 3- 3 pills
(week 4- 2 pills)

i would be taking milk thistle, coq10, ryr, fish oil.

my pct would be rebound xt.

im not 100% sure on what doses to take the pct in so any help there would be great. also i know a lot of people take nova with this. how necessary is that? is their anything else you guys would recomend taking for pct?? thanks

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
You ARE NOT ready for a cycle. If you want good results, & one's that you'll keep, do some research on SD until you know enough about it to teach someone else. Then & only then should you run your cycle. I promise that if you have your diet & workout in place, with this knowledge you'll have a much better cycle with much more impressive results.

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You have just proven you are not ready for you SD cycle by thinking Rebound XT is a good enough PCT. Have some nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate) on hand before you even touch the stuff. You may need it if you start to get itchy nipples, and you will for sure need it for PCT.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
. Have some nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate) on hand before you even touch the stuff. You may need it if you start to get itchy nipples, and you will for sure need it for PCT.
I wouldn't go as far as saying that...Everybody should always have Novla on hand just in case, but many board-members, including Dr.D, have run a PCT consisting of Fenu/Rebound/DHEA w/ all the regular ancilliaries without Novla and had lots of success...But like I said, always a good idea to have it before hand.

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah i am sure that people have been successful without Nolvadex, but its not really worth the risk. SD is powerful and you do only have one body. Being that Nolva is almost cheaper than rebound XT its well worth it to have it on hand imo. I tried some Finigenx (a tren precursor) and itchy nipples from it. I sure wish someone had told me not to touch the stuff unless i had nolva on hand, because waiting a few days to get it while my nips were itchy was quite stressful. There have been quite a few claims of gyno from SD. Its just not worth not taking Nolvadex. When i get around to my SD cycle I will take a small amount of letro and a small amount of nolva on alternating days to prevent gyno. This is my plan as of now anyways.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hopefully a very small dosage of Letro as that stuff is very toxic...

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Maybe well prob .5-1 mg Letro EOD, but since it is 2.5 mg per ml, it wont be but drops of the stuff i got.

Status
Not open for further replies.