So what happened here?

ktw

Awards
  • Established
So there is a guy in my town who had done 1 or 2 cycles pretty much not knowing anything about anabolics. His first cycle consisted of 1g/week test and 500mg week/deca with hcg being his only form of pct. Yes, he is a moron. Well he went from 165 to 220 in a 14 week period and decided hell I'm gunna do this again. I don't know the dosages of his next cycle, but he peaked at 235. For his third cycle he decided hell, more is better right? He apparently loaded 7cc's of test prop and injected into his delts. A short while later, he was bleeding out of one ear and had purple spots on his arm. He was rushed to the ER and is still living and breathing. I was wondering what physiologically happened to him by doing this. Not that I would ever condone such usage, but I'm curious as to how much damage he will receive because of this not so smart move. I know that he wasn't released for a few days and has not returned to weight training.

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I can't tell you what happened, but all I know is that any bleeding from the ears is usually very, very bad!

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I'm betting he stuck a vein or artery and that 7cc's of oil is causing some pretty serious problems for him right about now. If so, he may not live.

ktw

Awards
  • Established
This happened 6 months ago and he is still living and honestly, I have no idea how.

powerfiend

Awards
I can't even begin to fathom how people like this can be so reckless with their health.

ktw

Awards
  • Established
This is the same guy that put his friend, an 18 year old high school senior, on 1gram of deca per week to bulk up for football

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Uhh...this guy not only conceived that idea, but gave the stuff to a KID??!?!?!? WTF??? Oh well, sound like payback's going to be a *****!

ktw

Awards
  • Established
He's distributed steroids to at least 15 high school kids in the past, probably up in the 20's now. Roids were a big epidemic last year in my hometown, but all the kids gave up working out for oxycontin so it's kind of died down.

Sea223

Awards
  • Established
He's distributed steroids to at least 15 high school kids in the past, probably up in the 20's now. Roids were a big epidemic last year in my hometown, but all the kids gave up working out for oxycontin so it's kind of died down.
That's great:blink:

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
the doctors should have given him a hysterectomy while they had the chance.

Old Guy

Old Guy

Awards
  • Established
Such **** as this is why public and media perception is the way it is now.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well he didn't win a Darwin cuz you have to actually croak to win won, but he came very close. Guys like this will eventually win one cuz they die trying.

What a waste of skin.

Rico1578

Awards
Why is it that God takes good people instead of POS like this?

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
You're friend is an idiot and a piece of **** for selling to kids. He better count his blessings 'cause he's lucky to be alive.

ktw

Awards
  • Established
Oh he is definately not my friend, just a person I know from back in high school. I definately do not associate with retards like this.

ryano

Awards
  • Established
Idiots like this provide more fuel for the fda fire.

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
some people , well paybacks are a mother**ker !..........[sellin to kids]

Jmazz19

Awards
That really isnt much gear. 7cc of prop is 350-700mg? But putting it all in his delt is another story. Even if he hit a vien, how does that cause his ear to bleed?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That really isnt much gear. 7cc of prop is 350-700mg? But putting it all in his delt is another story. Even if he hit a vien, how does that cause his ear to bleed?
Maybe he missed and stuck it in his ear. :blink:

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I kinda baffled by that one myself. I suppose if he hit a vein and went into myocardial infarction or arrythmia it could have shot his BP up enough to do that..but really, I dunno.

Jmazz19

Awards
I remember this guy who couldnt figure out why his injection hurt so moch. Then come to find out he was injecting directly into his anus!:jaw:

ktw

Awards
  • Established
I'm just repeating the story, I do not know how that happened or why and that's why I decided to ask because it has puzzeled me for a while. I spoke with an acquaintance last night and I was wrong about what compound it was, it was sus. The idiot kid thought because he read that prop. was one of the compounds in sus. that he could super dose the sus. because such an amount would be a decent level of prop. Guess he forget that sus. is made up of more than one test ester.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Someone pointed out an article in "The Bull" which I personally find is a lot of just that, bull, but anyways in that article one guy says gear can kill you and he was very lucky to get out of it alive.

He was taking lots of anadrol and maybe something else, I don't remember. At one point his nose started to bleed like a gushing flood, losing 4oz in a few minutes.

Turns out he had ruptured an artery in his head.

Turns out his BP was 240 over 140.

What a dumbass, not watching out for sides.

He didn't win a Darwin either, sadly. They don't give out those enough, IMO. :D

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Not that I would ever condone such usage, but I'm curious as to how much damage he will receive because of this not so smart move. I know that he wasn't released for a few days and has not returned to weight training.
He probably spiked his blood pressure and jacked up his electrolyte balance for about a week from that. He may also have killed a clotting factor temporarily. It could be many things with a bone head move like that! I'm sure he had some local damage in that delt too and maybe even enough propionic acid in his blood to cause problems.

When I used to do prop, when the levels were too high or I did a little too much, I'd get a stoned feeling. That's the best way to describe it. It is quite unique to prop and I never figured out what would cause it. That's the only side worth mentioning from prop, but I never did 7mls either!

Last edited:
DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Why is it that God takes good people instead of POS like this?
Indeed, you are correct my man! We are all so lucky that He has not taken us at some pinnacle of our own stupidity in the past. Or at least I am.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
wow..sounds like a skizoid embolism( like arnold had in Total Recall )...kinda like when you back flush a cooling system and one of the rubber tubes busts because it was old and dry. Well, if your friend is the kind of person that thinks injecting 7mils of oil into a dorsal region of his body is a good thing, then I would imagine he will give it another try eventually,...could you ask him to roll a video tape the next time...I would like to use it for my "after school special" tenatively called-What ever happened to BIG JOHN