Quick Question On Ergo-max Lmg

MiKeY ReSp

Awards
  • Established
So I've done quite a bit of searching and found mixed answer. I know that SD is better off for a bulk w/ a surplus of caloris, and that PP is pretty decent as a cutter (especially when stacked with zol). But I haven't found any solid information regarding whether or not AX ErgoMax LMG would be effective for a cutting cycle. Has anyone ever used ErgoMax LMG for a cutting cycle? What kind of results?

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
I don't think I know of anyone that has run a solo eMax cycle before. Usually it's just stacked. I know of a few that have done cutting cycles with SD and have worked out really well. But diet is key on that cycle or it will not work well.

shct

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i did a solo of alri ergomax with descent results - finished off by a ultra hotter and retain pct as well as nolva.

puffy nips - yes
slight lactation when squeezed
possibly enlarged prostate

but go for it...hah

i will tell you that the ultra hotter got my nuts huge and i gained more strength off of this verses the ergomax.

ergomax made me bigger and uher stronger.

shct
mr_min

thetimbomb

Awards
I found that the clone of LMG juggernaut nutrition called md2 worked really well in terms of hardening... also small libido increase... really good pumps i would use that more to cut or tone