Help finding Info on V-50 and Orasten-E

SrT4u2Nv

SrT4u2Nv

Awards
i've been searching and searching BB.com and everyone tells me there not much on there about it but that i should try and check this forums instead. I searched V-50 and came up with nothing. The questions i have is; should i have a PCT ready when im done the cycle and how long should i take V-50 for. Im new in the steriod world and wanted to start out weak so i order my SD and PP and im goin to keep them in stock for when im ready but i was thinking to start out with v-50 or orasten-e, which ever was better of the two and start from there to Haldrol-50 and then PP, then SD. But i cant find anything on v-50! Some posts say that its just fancy DHEA and of so i have to return it before i take it and get Orasten-e instead but i need to know b/c weekends are my only free time and i want to get this thing started already. So anyone with some knowledge and experiances with this please help me out.

rls29

Awards
I'm no expert, but I've never heard of v-50.... maybe you should check your spelling and search again

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
painter read the board rules please..

SrT4u2Nv

SrT4u2Nv

Awards
huh? who is painter? and y should i or painter read them? have i done something wrong? or is this that painter guy ur talkin about

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
If you mean "IDS V-50" then it doesn't look too promising to me from the write-up.

Orastan-E (you're spelling it wrong) is the real deal but it's been discontinued. You might find some still for sale online. It's a weak supplement compared to some others but it is for real. The same chemical is sold in another product called Prostanozol. There are a couple other knock-off brands selling the same thing. Best of luck to you.....research your PCT before putting anything like this in your body.

SrT4u2Nv

SrT4u2Nv

Awards
im tryin the v-50 now and it felt ok. but sort of weak. at the gym my pumps weren't as good as me taking Superpump250 or No-Xplode so i dont know. ill give it a couple days and if it still sucks ill start some Orastan-e. i know a store that sells it