Just what is M1-P exactly !?!?

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ok, Ive done a search,.. I bought some M1P about 4 months ago. I have read the label, .. looked it up online..

Anabolic Agent:
17-hydroxy-6-alpha-methyl-ethyletiocholan-3,20 dione 60mg
:wtf:

I cant figure it,.. What is it supposed to "be like" (or same binding affinity)????

(and if anyone has the time, perhaps M1-A as well)

bosco

bosco

Awards
  • Established
from what i read over at bb, m1-p didn't get very many good reviews.

bigpaul99

Banned
Awards
It's some type of progestin... it seems that everyones review on here is bad about M1p but other forums have decent reviews about it. check out other forums for other peoples results.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ive checked a few other boards. I alreadt bought it, so Im not too concerned with how good it is, or others opinions about it as much as the fact that,..... I ,.. just cant find out what the hell it is.

Im thinking of just running it. If I dont have it anymore, I wont be wondering. I just cant throw it away.
-sounds like screwed up logic, but if you only knew howe my mind works once I get curious or interested in something.... I definately need answers, or no need for em'.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
I cant tell you what it is but i used it and its crap compared to any other Ph ive tried but it was a great appetite enhancer.

icanrace

icanrace

Awards
you are the only one that can tell if it is a good product. All other feedback is opinions of people who may or may not have tried it. If you already have it, take it. If you have specific questions about it, call LG customer service and they will tell you how they "suggest" taking it.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
you are the only one that can tell if it is a good product. All other feedback is opinions of people who may or may not have tried it. If you already have it, take it. If you have specific questions about it, call LG customer service and they will tell you how they "suggest" taking it.
Thanks,.. but like I mentioned earlier,.. I dont care if its good or not,.. Im not in a debate over what supps to choose.

Its those freakin letters and numbers on the back that just say to me "You just dont know,.. and cant even guess,.. sucker :blink:

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
The reviews you are going to get here on any legal supp is going to most likely be a neg one. It is just not as good as a company as the others. I know you say you dont care if it is good but you arent going to get many straight answers here. Another board might be better.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thats unusual :blink:

Its just a compound question.