few questions on the dreaded prop bloat...

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by lifted
    It denies the laws of science because it is the same compound. IOW's there is no reason to think otherwise. The only difference in the two are the length and weight of the esters, this isn't brain surgery. And when you say, you don't bloat on it, you act like if you take a gram of prop, you think you still won't bloat on it? But okay, we'll agree to dis, no problem.
    No, not saying no bloat, just less. Fine you win, next time I use prop, I'll make sure I bloat. j/k

2. lol...okay, and next time I will use enth...see, we both win.

Honestly though, I was thinking about giving enth another run whenver I decide to do my next cycle. I've got HORRIBLE scar tissue in my quads from pinning so damn much.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by lifted
    lol...okay, and next time I will use enth...see, we both win.

Honestly though, I was thinking about giving enth another run whenver I decide to do my next cycle. I've got HORRIBLE scar tissue in my quads from pinning so damn much.
    Man I tell ya that's why I switched to mainly longer esters. I love prop and npp, but the frequent injections were killing me. Especially the quads, for some reason, just got to the point it felt like I was poking thru layers of saran wrap.

4. Quote Originally Posted by jarhead
    Man I tell ya that's why I switched to mainly longer esters. I love prop and npp, but the frequent injections were killing me. Especially the quads, for some reason, just got to the point it felt like I was poking thru layers of saran wrap.
    Yeah I know, whenever I poke through the skin and then start to penetrate the muscle, I hear this crackling crunchy noise/feel. And then when I go to pull the needle out afer I shoot, I sometimes gotta give a good yank on it because it feels like I'm stuck in some kind of hamburger gristle...oooo, nasty.

5. Here's a good spin..

I know 4 guys who gear up now and then, I tend to help them with PCT.. I do know for a fact that one of them calls me regularly to bitch about the bloat of nandrolone, while the others seem to have a fun time on the same dose.. Then two will call about the bloat from long ester test, one will report joint pain from winny..

The point: We all react very different to these compounds.. I tend to go with what I see in my own "subjects" than what some faceless screen name on a forum thinks.. Not saying anyone's wrong or right, just reminding you all that we don't have the same exact genes.. Thank God for that!
    •   

6. Yeah thank God. I'd really HAAAATE to have your pecs pete.

7. lol, bump that^^^

btw, jarhead, nice looking back bud. Good work.

8. Thanks, I'm just about to get ready to slim down for the summer, then the fun starts!.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-20-2008, 09:11 PM
  2. Question on the "NEW" Hypertrophics
    By jminis in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-01-2006, 01:38 AM
  3. A few questions on r3igf-1
    By workin2005 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-19-2005, 11:32 AM