HOT or NOT: does this cycle make sence or is it complete bullshit

scienceboy

Awards
okay guys i think i have put together what appears to be a great cycle but i need your openion. im a NOVICE. i tried m1t for two week @ 20mg a day and 4AD about a year before at about 100 mg per day.

M1T is fucking insane i whent from 185 to 202 in 14 days then back to 198 where i have been since for about 2 months. my max bench whent up from 315 to 385.

so when it comes to experiance i've had a taste but i have no real experiance with the hardcore stuff.

i am 5'10 about 198 lb @ ~ 11 % body fat right now. i've been out of the gym for about 2 weeks becuase of midterms...

ive always wanted to juice but have been putting because its not good to do until your 21. im almost 22 now i think im ready. i think ive research the hell out of it. please correct me if i am wrong or if u think it can be done in a better way.

i wanna keep the cycle pretty short, so here is what i have in mind

Gear: Sustanon, M1T, Superdrol
PCT: Nolvadex, Clomid

Day 1: 1 amp of Sustanon 250
Day 8-21: 20mg M1T (10mg 2x daily)
Day 14: 1 amp of Sustanon 250
Day 21-27: 20mg SD (10mg 2x daily)
Day 28-34: 30mg SD (10mg 3x daily)
Day 35-41: 20mg SD (10mg 2x daily)

Days 19-24 : 10mg Nolvadex + 50mg Clomid

The real pct starts @ day 40... should i start sooner? and goes like this
Day 40-42: 15mg Nolva + 75mg Clomid
Day 43-50: 10mg Nolva + 50mg Clomid
Day 51-54: 7.5mg Nolva + 37.5mg Clomid
Day 55-57: 5.mg Nolva + 25mg Clomid
Day 58-59: 2.5mg Nolva + 12.5mg Clomid

Im going to take these suppliments as well,

protein
multi vitamin
glutamine
glucosamine
taurine
chromium
zinc
manganese
magnesium
b complex
royal bee jelly

I found a half life calclulator and decided to plot all these things. In my openion i think building up / building down is much more effective and will let me keep more gains then if i spike these things. I've included these pictures here too.

I've assumed the halflives of these compounds based on what i belive are correct values when making the graphs.

Sustanon:
Propionate : 4.5 days
Phenylpropionate: 4.5 days
Isocaproate: 9 days
Enanthate: 15 days

M1T: 12 hours
Superdrol: 18 hours
Tamoxifen: 8 hours
Clomiphene: 5 days

I have read, but i am not sure about the potency of these drugs compared to eachother. So i assumed that M1T is 6x as potent as testosterone on a mg per mg basis. And assumed Superdrol as 5x as potent.

I look forward to hearing anything you guys have to say, i've spend a lot of time reading through the posts and there are a **** load of very knowledgeble people in here.

Attachments

punta

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I can tell you right now that using M1T and SD together is not a good idea.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I agree with punta. IMO, I would run the SD for the first 3 weeks with the sust. Sometimes is also good just to run test by itself if its your first time running AAS (even though you did do an m1t cycle) just so you can feel the test kick in.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I've read on here quite a few times that Sustanon is NOT a good first-time choice. The recommendation is cypanioate or enanthate.

punta

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've read on here quite a few times that Sustanon is NOT a good first-time choice. The recommendation is cypanioate or enanthate.
I agree. You could do enanthate + SD. That would give you some nice gains.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Would totally love to try that myself.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
In my opinion the sustanon is pointless. If I'm reading this right,2 amps for a 6 week cycle is not nearly enough. It's not going to do anything noticeable for you musclebuilding wise. At the very least, you need 1 amp a week(preferably 2) with this cycle.

zaph123

Board Supporter
Awards
Definetly not enough sust in there. Also the 2 orals are a bad diea IMO. pretty much what everyone said above me looks good. Pretty much besides that it looks fine.

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
Propionate : 4.5 days
propionate 4.5 days half life ?! it's active life is around 48-72 hours, it will disappear of your system within 4 days,

and susta sucks, whether you're a novice or expert

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
sust has it's place but you have to inject EOD to take full advantage of all 4 esters. it's no different than any other test, just timing issues. anyhoo, that cycle doesn't look so hot IMO. sust is definately not a choice for guys (or girls if ya'll are into that sorta thing) on a first cycle. test enan or test cyp will be your best bets, being that you have to inject those 2x/wk (monday/thursday for example), and you'll keep steady blood levels. like the others mentioned, M1T followed by SD is a horrible idea and i can't even fathom what your blood work would resemble after such an experiment. pick one and either drop the other, or place it later in the cycle. similar to this:

weeks 1-12
testenan 500mg/wk
weeks 1-2
M1T 20mgs ed
weeks 11-14
SD 20mgs ed

after your last dose of SD, start PCT the following day.

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
sust has it's place but you have to inject EOD to take full advantage of all 4 esters. it's no different than any other test, just timing issues. anyhoo, that cycle doesn't look so hot IMO. sust is definately not a choice for guys (or girls if ya'll are into that sorta thing) on a first cycle. test enan or test cyp will be your best bets, being that you have to inject those 2x/wk (monday/thursday for example), and you'll keep steady blood levels. like the others mentioned, M1T followed by SD is a horrible idea and i can't even fathom what your blood work would resemble after such an experiment. pick one and either drop the other, or place it later in the cycle. similar to this:

weeks 1-12
testenan 500mg/wk
weeks 1-2
M1T 20mgs ed
weeks 11-14
SD 20mgs ed

after your last dose of SD, start PCT the following day.
Next time I am looking for some cycle advice I am going to post some bull **** stack and let you do all the work
:whip:

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
it's not work, it's just common knowledge on how to design a cycle. i'd even help you smelly-pants. :D

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
if he had posted some bullshit along the lines of "yo bros, what's the best roid for mass?" i would have simply ignored it.

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
if he had posted some bullshit along the lines of "yo bros, what's the best roid for mass?" i would have simply ignored it.
I know it was just a joke, why do some people take **** so serious. Damn guess I gotta watch who I "joke" with now. HAHAHA!!!Marshmelo man is ovulating today!!!:run:

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I'll give the guy that he really put some thought into his post.

I mean - who here even knows how to use Excel to make those graphs? :hammer:

He made an educated guess. Turns out to be pretty much wrong - but I'll give him points for a thoughtfull post.
Rather than the typical "best 'roid for mass".

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
I'll give the guy that he really put some thought into his post.

I mean - who here even knows how to use Excel to make those graphs? :hammer:

He made an educated guess. Turns out to be pretty much wrong - but I'll give him points for a thoughtfull post.
Rather than the typical "best 'roid for mass".
Right on. But I have to ask, what is this Excel you speak of?:blink: :D

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is for scienceboy, can u get 5 amps of sust? If so then try this, for a first timer it should be a decent 4 weeker.
day 1,4,7,10,13-250 sust
day 17-26 20 mgs superdrol daily
start pct on the 28-32 100 mg clomid, then 33-42 50 mg clomid
This is base on sust half life build up and decline for constant plasma levels.

scienceboy

Awards
This is for scienceboy, can u get 5 amps of sust? If so then try this, for a first timer it should be a decent 4 weeker.
day 1,4,7,10,13-250 sust
day 17-26 20 mgs superdrol daily
start pct on the 28-32 100 mg clomid, then 33-42 50 mg clomid
This is base on sust half life build up and decline for constant plasma levels.
First of all thanks for your insightful post. The buildup of that cycle is very aggressive i can see exactly why many juice like that.

I just have to say that i could never understand the need for so much testosterone. A mature male secretes between 4 and 10 mg of testosterone per day. Injecting as often as you and others suggest ( i read logs etc ) would put the amount of free testosterone unbound from esters and ready to do its job at close to 400mg by the 18th day of the cycle.

Lets say im not the average male and i make 20mg of testosterone... im still putting in 20x my baseline. With that much testosterone im pretty sure the androgen receptor gets downregulated and thats counterproductive.

I see people blow up all the time get huge fast of dbol and sustanon, but with in 6 months they keep fractions of those gains.

Im not trying to gain 40lb in 6 weeks. i want more like 20 in 6 weeks (too much enthusiasm..?), but i wanna keep it, i don't want to retain water and i don't want to **** myself up. Thats why I though about superdrol after m1t because m1t caused water retention for me and the general concensous about superdrol seems water loss and hard dense muscle gain.

Most people just said its not good or its dumb but they offered no explaination. I assumed its because of hepatoxicity... which is why i have just 1 day of overlap between when all of the m1t clears my body and when i start superdrol.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Studies have found that a minimum of 500 mg test per week is needed for muscle augentation. Using Test ethanate for ex. that is ~350 mgs free test or fifty mgs daily. So the 400 from sust is not a huge jump, the superdrol at the end will solidify the gains from test. I personally dodn't think 1 day of overlap of methyls would be a big deal.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Hey Sci,
We may have not mentioned why sust. isn't so good - the half life of it is essentially that of test. prop. So, you have to inject it EOD to really realize it's potential.

Regarding 2 methyls - yeah, it's because of heptatoxicity. M1T is some bad ****, but SD isn't so nice itself.
You'd be doing some real damage to your liver if taking both of these oral steroids.

M1T is just bad all around, I'd never take it.