gyno in effect

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i'm towards the last couple weeks of my test e/deca cycle...I had gyno start early and started using Nolva, unfortunitly I should of started sooner because I still have some lumps under my nipples...little to no sensitivity but I still have lumps...what should I take to try and rid this??? just nolva or Proviron or anything else...? or will it just dissapate after i'm done with my cycle and PCT...

also what can I take to harden up a little...I was told Proviron...but is there anything else (I don't want to use a cutter AAS like ana/winny...)

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
also, what's the difference between Andractim and cabergoline...I did some searching and couldent find an answer so please help me out...thanks

Marshall Law

Awards
i'm towards the last couple weeks of my test e/deca cycle...I had gyno start early and started using Nolva, unfortunitly I should of started sooner because I still have some lumps under my nipples...little to no sensitivity but I still have lumps...what should I take to try and rid this??? just nolva or Proviron or anything else...? or will it just dissapate after i'm done with my cycle and PCT...

also what can I take to harden up a little...I was told Proviron...but is there anything else (I don't want to use a cutter AAS like ana/winny...)
Nolva @ 60mg