igf1lr3 now, test-e soon..what else to do?

VES

Awards
one week into igf, just upped dose to 50mcg daily. going to get going on 500mg/wk test-e in a couple weeks. between now and then, would you add SD or any other prohormones? I would like something to get it going for the first 4 weeks, but dbol sounds like too much water/hairloss... any suggestions?

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
IMO, I think that SD would be a good jump start before the test kicks in. You could run the SD for the first 3 weeks and I think you would be good to go.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
True, true. OTOH, you might want to use a non-methyl first and a methyl as a finishing compound. SD is uniquely suited for this as it is a weak androgen but a good anabolic.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
I think it's Sledge who said it first but that was way back in 2003... Robboe might know?

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
Can you or someone else please confirm this.
I can refute this. On paper, it's more anabolic, in my experience, it's more androgenic. Everyone is different though. I'd say go with SD at the beginning.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Can you or someone else please confirm this.
It's true. On paper and in my experience, it is very anabolic and lacks most common androgenic effects. On paper, it relates to methyltestosterone (the standard) by a 10:600 ratio. That means it's only 10% as androgenic but 6x (or 600%) as anabolic. That's way better anabolic separation that Anavar and even twice as much as Winstrol! It does feel that clean to me. I have never used any compound that didn't cause at least a little acne, except SD. It's an excellent pre-contest anabolic to stay as big and hard as possible with no bloat or skin problems. You could apply the same logic as Grunt did to finish off a cycle as cleanly and non-suppressed as possible. I agree with him totally on this one.

If SD gives you big strength gains, it may be more androgenic to you specifically and you could use it up front, but that's the exception and not the rule. Everyone is different and some will say otherwise, but SD is a clean, almost pure anabolic in the vast majority of users.

Remember, I was the very first SD user. I am at least qualified to say I have known it, studied it and tested it longer than anyone else here or on any other board anywhere. Take my advice for what you will. ;)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
IGF-1/GH 2
Jasen IGF-1/GH 9
NOG IGF-1/GH 16
IGF-1/GH 0
IGF-1/GH 3