SD stacked with PP

L J

Awards
Just a quick question regarding liver toxicity, if you were to run say 20mg sd with 10mg PP would it be as harsh on the liver as running 30mg of each on there own??

Cheers

bda55

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
With methyls, 1+1=3 can be true..
It's impossible to tell, unless someone tried both with pre and post blood work..

bosco

bosco

Awards
  • Established
that shutdown would be :jaw:

rufjunk

Awards
Here is a recommendation for a relatively inexpensive, yet very effective anabolic cycle of eight weeks duration. On to the details: run Phera-Plex for three weeks at full dose, say 30mg, then for two weeks run it for 20mg while overlapping with a medium dose of Superdrol , say 20mg, then run Superdrol by itself at your full dose, say 30mg, for the last three weeks. You will love most of the effects of Phera-Plex, but after using a full bottle you will welcome the transition to Superdrol – beauty after the beast. Following the completion of this cycle, four weeks of Rebound XT will bring your natural testosterone production back to where it should be.
There's been a whole lot of speculation in terms of what Superdrol will do with what. I've looked, you can stack superdrol with other things, I'm sure it will shut you down to some extent, as for as how much, I don't know.

The above is the recommended dosage cycled with Phera that I'll be trying in a week, some users haven't experienced anything with PHera until they hit 30 mg, other users can't go beyond 20 mg with Superdrol... you really won't know unless you try it for yourself. So many people are advocating never going beyond 20 mg when some don't even grow from it, you won't know unless you try.

Also, I've received recommendations from others that as long as gyno isn't a problem, Rebound XT and novedex XT run for 4 weeks will do well post cycle for just the prescribed plan above. Some guys are taking nolva, fenufreek, hawthorne berry, all for just 4 weeks of 20mg of superdrol alone. To me that's just overanalyzing, I trust the person I received the advice from so I'm not sure to be 100% honest which the best route is. I believe some are over analyzing with their cycles in the effort to safe, but the name of the game is safeness and growth for me, paying too much PCT and only doing 20mg for 4 weeks isn't my best route.