Poll: Which one is the best to prevent bloat and gyno while on cycle?

Best for Bloat

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Best for Bloat


    Aromasin, Arimidex, Letrozole, or nolva best to prevent bloat and on cycle?

    Did multiple searches on this topic, but haven't found the answer I am lookingg for.. hopefully this will lead me to it


  2. Clean low sodium diet and plenty of water works wonders for me. That being said, Letro works great but can crush libido. Arimidex is slighlty less effective but generally leaves the libido alone. I have not used Aromasin but I hear that it is the **** but expensive. Nolva is not gonna do squat for bloat.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html

  3. letro, and @ bpmartyr I love your quotes in your signature they're hilarious
    •   
       


  4. I've heard that Aramosin is the best AI on the market right now. That book could be wrong though.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by french_muscle
    letro, and @ bpmartyr I love your quotes in your signature they're hilarious
    Why thank you sir!
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html

  6. surely it depends on what steroid your taking... i.e. an AI won't do anything to stop deca bloating you.

  7. Dr. D reccommends very low doses of of letro. Maybe this will leave the precious libido unphased.

  8. UNQUESTIONABLY aromasin .. it won't **** up your liver like adex and letro will and works as well as adex for combating bloat (letro is too strong for many and will kill libido)

    rank -
    aromasin
    adex
    letro

    nolva is not bad but the other three are much better for bloat

  9. Alright this thread already has helped me out... Thank you guys

  10. Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    UNQUESTIONABLY aromasin .. it won't **** up your liver like adex and letro will and works as well as adex for combating bloat (letro is too strong for many and will kill libido)

    rank -
    aromasin
    adex
    letro

    nolva is not bad but the other three are much better for bloat
    glen, I am planning on using adex while on for bloat and aromasin in pct. Looking at the Anth. Robert's pct plan and conversing with him a bit, he seems to be a big proponent of adex while one and saving the aromasin as it also has better test/mood raising abilities, for pct.

  11. My vote went for Letro, never used Aromasin though Martyr made a good point, cut out the sodium and drink lots of water and it shouldn't be a problem unless you are very estro-sensitive. I only use .25mg Letro when needed, so it might be 2 times every 3 weeks or so. Strong stuff. Oh and a side note, anyone notice how similar Glen and Max's most muscular are in their avatars. You guys make me sick But seriously, congrats on the hard work fellas, its paying off.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Grassroots082
    My vote went for Letro, never used Aromasin though Martyr made a good point, cut out the sodium and drink lots of water and it shouldn't be a problem unless you are very estro-sensitive. I only use .25mg Letro when needed, so it might be 2 times every 3 weeks or so. Strong stuff. Oh and a side note, anyone notice how similar Glen and Max's most muscular are in their avatars. You guys make me sick But seriously, congrats on the hard work fellas, its paying off.
    Quite it, your making me blush....

  13. Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    UNQUESTIONABLY aromasin .. it won't **** up your liver like adex and letro will and works as well as adex for combating bloat (letro is too strong for many and will kill libido)

    rank -
    aromasin
    adex
    letro

    nolva is not bad but the other three are much better for bloat
    What amount do you typically use? I know it depends on a lot of things but since you do inj. cycles only...

  14. you can get by with 12.5mg of aromasin eod .. some might have to go up to 25 eod

    max .. i'm not familiar with that guy and his writings .. but even if you are using aromasin for PCT (which seems a bit different as its an AI) why couldn't you still use it on cycle to control bloat? .. since it isn't harsh on your liver like adex

    and how dare you compare me to max!!!! .. haha jk i definitely take that as a compliment thanks

  15. Glen don't get too familiar with his articles...or should i say that his articles are familiar.. he's a pompous megalomaniac who plagiarizes other's works and calls it his own. He also defames other smaller boards and shamelessly plugs vendors for his benefit.

    Max, a few of his PCT and Pre-PCT articles are good.. but I wouldn't believe they are HIS.

    I do agree Aromasin has the best profile of them all, and too much letro does kill libido.. but I think if you run Letro at a very low dose.. like 0.2mg/d it will effectively CONTROL estrogen.. not suppress it.. which is what you want... Letro doesn't negatively effect endogenous IGF like Adex does... .. so many choices.. if money and availability isn't a factor... Aromasin.

    I feel that estrogen can be very beneficial.. so I would be very careful not to eradicate it on cycle..

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Ubiquitous
    Glen don't get too familiar with his articles...or should i say that his articles are familiar.. he's a pompous megalomaniac who plagiarizes other's works and calls it his own. He also defames other smaller boards and shamelessly plugs vendors for his benefit.

    Max, a few of his PCT and Pre-PCT articles are good.. but I wouldn't believe they are HIS.

    I do agree Aromasin has the best profile of them all, and too much letro does kill libido.. but I think if you run Letro at a very low dose.. like 0.2mg/d it will effectively CONTROL estrogen.. not suppress it.. which is what you want... Letro doesn't negatively effect endogenous IGF like Adex does... .. so many choices.. if money and availability isn't a factor... Aromasin.

    I feel that estrogen can be very beneficial.. so I would be very careful not to eradicate it on cycle..
    Unless you are going to back up your claims about Anthony Roberts, please, for the love of god, don't make them in the first place. All you succeeded in doing above is an ad hominem attack on Anthony. Quit being a tool.

  17. A tool.... huh... ad hominem much yourself??

    So I found a friend of AR's. I'm sure there are others here. I have a few ways to back this up.. but I'm sure most of it will come to light eventually. I just know this from people that have known him personally... I won't turn this into a mudfight though.. I just stated an opinion, like he himself has done publicly.

    You're right Dan, my points are fueled by spite because of his defamation of boards I am affiliated with, and people who I care about. I wouldn't have any problems with him if this wasn't the case.

    Unless you yourself are Anthony, please leave the retorts to him.. and don't come off like a skinny 175lb kid from New Hampshire. I'm sure he'd like a better sycophant to represent him.


    Everyone else, my apologies for the hijack.

    Aromasin.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Ubiquitous
    A tool.... huh... ad hominem much yourself??

    So I found a friend of AR's. I'm sure there are others here. I have a few ways to back this up.. but I'm sure most of it will come to light eventually. I just know this from people that have known him personally... I won't turn this into a mudfight though.. I just stated an opinion, like he himself has done publicly.

    You're right Dan, my points are fueled by spite because of his defamation of boards I am affiliated with, and people who I care about. I wouldn't have any problems with him if this wasn't the case.

    Unless you yourself are Anthony, please leave the retorts to him.. and don't come off like a skinny 175lb kid from New Hampshire. I'm sure he'd like a better sycophant to represent him.


    Everyone else, my apologies for the hijack.

    Aromasin.
    Friend? Nope. Sycophant? Not even in the slightest bit (as a side note, you may want to look that word up before using it again.) I actually find him to be quite the jackass myself. My issue isn't with you questioning his character, it's with you claiming his work is plagiarized. That's a very serious accusation, IMO, and not something to be taken lightly, especially when there is no evidence presented against him.

    As for the skinny 175lb kid from New Hampshire remark, why not post something relevant to the discussion at hand? I have about as much desire to get into a sophomoric dick measuring contest with you as I do to stare at tubgirl. All in all you failed pretty miserably at anything that even remotely resembled an intelligent response, props to you, broseph.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Grassroots082
    My vote went for Letro, never used Aromasin though
    Same. A low dose of letro is very effective. If the cycle is not too long, you should not be worried of the side effects.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Danl4560
    Friend? Nope. Sycophant? Not even in the slightest bit (as a side note, you may want to look that word up before using it again.)

    I must admit I had no idea what this word meant but after looking it up I realized that the usage was quite correct in UB's post.

  21. I like Letro the best cuz I can use .025mg eod and control bloat. Even using tons of test. However, I have not tried Aromasin and I have not tried Armidex, although I do have dex on hand.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Boss_K
    I must admit I had no idea what this word meant but after looking it up I realized that the usage was quite correct in UB's post.
    Except one key component, it would be a bit hard to flatter AR without him being here, wouldn't you think?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Danl4560
    Friend? That's a very serious accusation, IMO, and not something to be taken lightly, especially when there is no evidence presented against him.

    As for the skinny 175lb kid from New Hampshire remark, why not post something relevant to the discussion at hand? I have about as much desire to get into a sophomoric dick measuring contest with you as I do to stare at tubgirl. All in all you failed pretty miserably at anything that even remotely resembled an intelligent response, props to you, broseph.
    Actually I think we both had intelligent responses. You just sound a little more like Dennis Miller than I.

    My remark was based on the fact that you called me a bad, bad name.... and it hurt my feelings. One would think that you were defending him, seeing as it lowered you to the level of name-calling.

    There is evidence to support what I say, but we'll let that work itself out on it's own.

    You see being interested in Bodybuilding, or manipulating your body in general usually denotes an Ego. You're going to encounter vindictiveness on any board Danny..

    Now, just realize that this is all just sexual tension between you and I, and give in to your temptations.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Ubiquitous
    Actually I think we both had intelligent responses. You just sound a little more like Dennis Miller than I.

    My remark was based on the fact that you called me a bad, bad name.... and it hurt my feelings. One would think that you were defending him, seeing as it lowered you to the level of name-calling.

    There is evidence to support what I say, but we'll let that work itself out on it's own.

    You see being interested in Bodybuilding, or manipulating your body in general usually denotes an Ego. You're going to encounter vindictiveness on any board Danny..

    Now, just realize that this is all just sexual tension between you and I, and give in to your temptations.
    Buy me dinner first

  25. Did I just stumble onto Brokeback Mountain?
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html

  26. all I wanted to know what would kill my bloat on Phera, and i Stumble on this, oh how I love AM!!!

  27. i talked to my doctor and he said diuretic are temporary answer he said drink lots of water and the water rentention will go away is this true.

    Just wondering do you need letro or anything to get rid of bloat after a cycle or test or well the bloat eventually go away with drinking water.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by french_muscle
    letro, and @ bpmartyr I love your quotes in your signature they're hilarious
    hey french, message me on msn, tnx.

  29. drink water stay away from salt

  30. Formestane acetate 200mg every 4 days.

  31. Proviron, 2 x 25mg / ed makes all the bloat away

  32. Just to get some advice. Has anyone ever used letro and not had bloat go down?

    Edit: Question - Why does letro kill libido so badly and other AI's do not?
    Last edited by Sky9; 04-27-2006 at 05:22 PM.

  33. all AI's will kill libido if over used .. too little estrogen = no libido

    letro is infamous for this because its SO strong

  34. Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    UNQUESTIONABLY aromasin .. it won't **** up your liver like adex and letro will and works as well as adex for combating bloat (letro is too strong for many and will kill libido)

    rank -
    aromasin
    adex
    letro

    nolva is not bad but the other three are much better for bloat
    I will agree with my good friend Glen.
    Aromasin or nothing.
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com

  35. Quote Originally Posted by CEDeoudes59
    I will agree with my good friend Glen.
    Aromasin or nothing.
    So what is the general recommended dosing schedule of Aromasin while on cycle... to control estrogen, not eradicate it?

  36. depends.. lets start with 12.5mg every other day first.
    Although I like 12.5mg everyday for 4-5days than 12.5EOD thereafter. results will vary though
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com

  37. Letrozole
  38. Thumbs up


    None of the above. Dandelion root did wonders for me on test-e. Gonna try it again here shortly! You'll have to tweak your dosage, at 260 lbs 1/4 tsp SID kept me from looking like the farkin' Michellin man.
    ROB

  39. Quote Originally Posted by GREENFEATHER
    None of the above. Dandelion root did wonders for me on test-e. Gonna try it again here shortly! You'll have to tweak your dosage, at 260 lbs 1/4 tsp SID kept me from looking like the farkin' Michellin man.
    ROB
    going to look it up now..
    t3 is awsome for bloat.

  40. I'm already on T4 because my thyroid has decided that it doesn't want to work anymore. I'm wondering if that was part of my issue with the last cycle.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Which GDA's reduce bloat the best for you
    By sideshowdoc in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 07-12-2013, 04:50 PM
  2. Why a casein/whey protein combo is the best for growth
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-25-2006, 12:19 AM
  3. Femara for bloat control
    By max silver in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-27-2003, 09:14 PM
  4. which prohormone would be best for me?
    By logan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-16-2003, 04:12 PM
  5. What's best for post cycle
    By jminis in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-25-2003, 10:45 AM
Log in
Log in