Pink Animal Power 5mg Anavar

vicmack777

Awards
Im posting this for a friend of mine. I just wanted to see what everyone thought.

Got some pink 5mg tabs, which are allegedly animal power. I've seen blue Animal Power tabs with an AP stamped on them, but these are pink and have no stamp. I trust the kid I got them from but I am suspicious about these.

Can anyone verify that these unstamped Animal Power 5mg Anavars are normal?

I generally stick to Pro_Pharm products but I wanted to try these anavars....

Thanks....

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
bump.....

22 views and nothing yet?
Try one of the open source boards that has a steroid picture section. They do exist you just need to search a bit.

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
i used animal power dbol....exnay on animal power! methinks its the same company as quality vet

Deez Nuggets

Awards
what do you have 2 names

Negative, i'm actually the 'friend' he posted this for. I just forgot about this board and my account here... oops!

And I also just realized that we both joined Dec 2003.... I believe I lead him here....iirc

Deez Nuggets

Awards
Try one of the open source boards that has a steroid picture section. They do exist you just need to search a bit.
J, I've posted the same question on Anabolicboard.com as well as superiormuscle.com both of which have picture sections but the problem is, not as many people view the dedicated picture section as they do just the regular anabolic chat board section. I don't want to pesture the same board with duplicate posts but I'm having a hard time getting people to respond.

Deez Nuggets

Awards
i used animal power dbol....exnay on animal power! methinks its the same company as quality vet

I don't understand what you mean. Regardless of it being the same company QV (despite being shut down at the moment) , I'm just curious if the description that has been given matches what people who are familiar with AP var have seen.

If you are saying QV is no good, well then that's a completely different conversation. I haven't touched a QV product for a couple years now ever since a lot of talk of under dosing and under filling started to arise.

Deez Nuggets

Awards
F-it, I got rid of them........not even going to chance it...