your best Cycle

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
every one post the best cycle you did in terms of mass and strength gains.

freakboy

Awards
my emax cycle at 20mgs was great... gained like 15lbs and kept everything while losin some fat and gainin 30lbs on my bench...

Rocky82

Awards
  • Established
my current one...it's only 1/3 of the way done and I'm stronger and bigger than ever before. It's a hefty one, and wouldnt recommend it to anyone without at least a half dozen cycles under their belt. I dont think anyone under 230 lbs or so would need anywhere close to this much gear, but for your viewing pleasure, here it is:

100 mg Anadrol ED week 1-4
800 mg EQ week 1-12
1200 mg test week 1-12
75 mg tren ace EOD week 3-8
50 mg proviron ED week 3-12
4 iu HGH ED throughout

superset2

thats my gf...2/14/06..enjoy
Awards
my emax cycle at 20mgs was great... gained like 15lbs and kept everything while losin some fat and gainin 30lbs on my bench...

freakboy what was ur PCT?????

mine was a 6 week cycle of 1AD/4AD (pyramided...peaked dosages at about 500mg of 1AD and 900mg of 4AD) during a very very dirty bulk - put on around 25 pounds, but a decent amount was fat and water

Rocky82

Awards
  • Established
^ Wow! That's what I call a serious cycle!
Tell me about it. I sure do miss the days of 30 mg dbol and 500 mg test! But once you get this size and your body gets used to gear it gets harder and harder to grow. Dont get me wrong, i'll still put on 10-15 lbs of solid mass in this cycle, but it sure is a lot of gear.

Blown

inventor of the remix
Awards
Thats an absurd amount of gear. Holy ****.

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
Mine

1-12 500 mg test
1-5 50mg dbol
1-10 500mg eq
8-12 50mg winny

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
800 mg EQ week 1-12
1200 mg test week 1-12
4 iu HGH ED throughout
Simply a beautiful cycle.....maybe i will try it someday

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
my current one...it's only 1/3 of the way done and I'm stronger and bigger than ever before. It's a hefty one, and wouldnt recommend it to anyone without at least a half dozen cycles under their belt. I dont think anyone under 230 lbs or so would need anywhere close to this much gear, but for your viewing pleasure, here it is:

800 mg EQ week 1-12
1200 mg test week 1-12
4 iu HGH ED throughout
WOW....that is a beastly cycle, expensive too!

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
that's why god invented powder fellas :)
It's one thing for me to come home with a handfull of professional looking vials but my wife would freak out if she found me wearing a lab coat, rubber gloves and goggles! :)

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
weeks 1-20
testenan 1G/wk
eq 800mg/wk

kicked it off with dbol, but dropped it soon after cuz the sides were too bad.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
It's one thing for me to come home with a handfull of professional looking vials but my wife would freak out if she found me wearing a lab coat, rubber gloves and goggles! :)
Oh, you can ditch the lab coat and just wear the ear loop mask. lol
You can just tell your girl that you're doing "experiments" and can't be bothered... she'd be impressed and intimidated by your new experimental phase. :D Just make sure you read Chem books or something to that effect in her presence.. ;)

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Oh, you can ditch the lab coat and just wear the ear loop mask. lol
You can just tell your girl that you're doing "experiments" and can't be bothered... she'd be impressed and intimidated by your new experimental phase. :D Just make sure you read Chem books or something to that effect in her presence.. ;)
So I suppose the large bags of fertilizer and the Al Quaida handbook are bad misdirection props?

Rocky82

Awards
  • Established
Thats an absurd amount of gear. Holy ****.
for the average person, yes. But at my size its very hard to add mass. But when you think about it, its not as much as it seems. EQ is very mild, at least for me, 1200 test is a lot, but again the days of gaining off of 500 per week are long gone, the tren is a standard dose that guys halfmy size use, and the GH works slowly but man does it work! And as far as the drol, if you go by the dosing chart i should be using 150-200 mg per day. I dont need nor do i want the sides from that much. So all in all its really not that much. I know guys that run a gram of TREN a week. THAT , my friend, is insane.