Using last 1-test and 4-diol powders...Best methods?

Chippewa

Chippewa

Awards
  • Established
I have a large supply of unopened 1-test and 4-diol powders left from "back then." I'd like to go ahead and burn through them on a cycle, but I'd also like your advice about the best way to implement.

For example, I have a bottle of Penetrate ready to go. Would you suggest that I do a transdermal of 4-diol and an oral of heavily-dosed 1-test in sesame oil with bioprene...

OR, just combine 1-test and 4-diol both into the Penetrate and use as a total transdermal?

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
I would think transdermal is the best way to go.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not to hijack the thread here, but how easy is it to convert 4-ad to an injectible? I cant use penetrate as im allergic to it i think or something irritates me skin AND i hate transdermals. I know there are recipes on here but how HARD is it per say?

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
Not to hijack the thread here, but how easy is it to convert 4-ad to an injectible? I cant use penetrate as im allergic to it i think or something irritates me skin AND i hate transdermals. I know there are recipes on here but how HARD is it per say?
I think that putting 4-ad base into an injectable is relatively simple, but I heard that the base hurts like hell when you inject.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think that putting 4-ad base into an injectable is relatively simple, but I heard that the base hurts like hell when you inject.
:nutkick: not what i wanted to here! :lol:

excalibur

Awards
For example, I have a bottle of Penetrate ready to go. Would you suggest that I do a transdermal of 4-diol and an oral of heavily-dosed 1-test in sesame oil with bioprene...

OR, just combine 1-test and 4-diol both into the Penetrate and use as a total transdermal?
Do both transdermal

i recently did a short cycle (14 days) 1test 4ad cycle.

Fore more details and inputs check this link out

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolics/18318-short-cycles-some-thoughts-8.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolics/18318-short-cycles-some-thoughts-8.html

rgds
Ecalibur

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
:nutkick: not what i wanted to here! :lol:
Just lookin' out for ya brother man. Injects should be quick and relatively painless. Guys who injected base have said they were neither. Plus it would require more frequent injects (up to 2x a day I've read). Does T-gel from Custom irritate you as much as penetrate? That could be another option. :thumbsup:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just lookin' out for ya brother man. Injects should be quick and relatively painless. Guys who injected base have said they were neither. Plus it would require more frequent injects (up to 2x a day I've read). Does T-gel from Custom irritate you as much as penetrate? That could be another option. :thumbsup:
Man screw 2x's a day, im not tryin to hit it up like IGF or something! lol... Im not sure i might experiment around with it if i get "desperate" if you get my drift. Thanks bro, always been helpful.

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
T-gel or homebrew transdermal. Injects will be painful and far to frequent and oral has very poor bioavilibility (<10%) and your subject to first pass metabolism in the liver.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
you might see if some other t/d solutions work for you, because t/d is absolutely the way to go for these. It is probably one of the ingredients which disagrees with you, not the whole thing. You could experiment a bit; I used to whip up t/d batches myself from the ingredients like oelic acid, DMSO, d-limonene, isopropyl alcohol, propylene glycol---same basic stuff in most carriers. Some of them are harsher than others, and you could eliminate several and still have an effective carrier. An easier way, however, would to try some phlojel, which works nicely and is very mild on the skin.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
you might see if some other t/d solutions work for you, because t/d is absolutely the way to go for these. It is probably one of the ingredients which disagrees with you, not the whole thing. You could experiment a bit; I used to whip up t/d batches myself from the ingredients like oelic acid, DMSO, d-limonene, isopropyl alcohol, propylene glycol---same basic stuff in most carriers. Some of them are harsher than others, and you could eliminate several and still have an effective carrier. An easier way, however, would to try some phlojel, which works nicely and is very mild on the skin.
I was think about doing a trans with phlogel or T-gel. Witch do you think is better?

Chippewa

Chippewa

Awards
  • Established
I do, however, have some 1-test ether which cannot be used as a TD, so I've read. Maybe I'll load up a TD with my base powder and then augment with the oral 1-t ether just to get the stuff gone.

What amount of 4-diol and 1-t would you guys suggest in a TD mixture, made in one bottle of Penetrate?

Chippewa

Chippewa

Awards
  • Established
I do, however, have some 1-test ether which cannot be used as a TD, so I've read. Maybe I'll load up a TD with my base powder and then augment with the oral 1-t ether just to get the stuff gone.

What amount of 4-diol and 1-t would you guys suggest in a TD mixture, made in one bottle of Penetrate?

Bump--this is the last question I need before starting...Thanks!

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
How much powder are you talking about? Penetrate can hold quite a bit. You might be able to split the 8oz of Penetrate into two separate batches, one of 1t, one of 4ad. It just depends on how much powder you plan on using. I've gotten 18g of 4ad into 8oz of Penetrate with no problems, leading me to believe that it may have held another couple of grams if I had pushed it.

dd

You can add both powders to the same batch, it just takes away the ability to tweak the dose ratio if needed.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Chip- the 1T ether is nice orally; no need to t/d that. I'd mix up 4AD in the trans, and run them together. I usually run 2:1 (4AD:1T) ratio t/d, and I'd say you could equate (roughly) the oral 1T ether (as far as efficacy) with 1T t/d. Might be a little less, but remember the ether makes it much better than standard 1T.

Last run I did of these was 800mg of 4AD and 400mg 1T. Some use more, some less. And others prefer a more equal ratio as well. Some people even prefer more 1T than 4AD for some reason, but you'll probably not offset lethargy of the 1T without at least an equal amount of 4AD.

Also, get something ready if bloating becomes an issue; letro, formestane, or even some ATD should do the trick. Good luck; keep us up to date!

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Penetrate is only $12.99 at NP right now. So if you're talking a lot of powder, you could have more carrier within a couple of days for cheap. Just another thought...

dd

Chippewa

Chippewa

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, guys! I do have plenty of powder, so I might just invest in another bottle of Pen and load them both up with a 2:1 ratio of 4-diol to 1-t, then augment the TD 1-t with the ether.