Old School Orals vs. Designer Steroids (New School)

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. USA HOCKEY
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.96%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Old School Orals vs. Designer Steroids (New School)

Thought we could have some fun with this one:

Old School Orals (Dbol, Winny, Drol, Anavar, etc.)

versus

New School Designers (Superdrol, M1T, ErgoMax, Pheraplex, etc.)

Do you believe that any of the new school orals have any huge advantages over the old school orals? (vice-versa)

Who would opt for M1T or Ergomax over Dianabol?

The New Designers are mysterious and fun talking about - but are they really any better than what we already have? (Legality aside)

I've never tried Anavar or Winny so I can't really compare that to Superdrol. I'm bias but I'll tend to say that M1T is slighty better than Dianabol - although I've only played with Dbol once. M1T kicks in quicker and I don't get any of the nasty sides that have been reported. Dbol, however, boasts libido 500%. Never tried Pheraplex, Halodrol, Ergomax.
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.4%

Quote Originally Posted by CEDeoudes59

I'd say anyone who hasnt ever used legit dbol...Dont get me wrong, m1t and SD are great drugs, but I just respond better and have longer lasting results (and less sides) from legit orals such as dbol, drol, var, winny, etc.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.28%

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky82
    I'd say anyone who hasnt ever used legit dbol...Dont get me wrong, m1t and SD are great drugs, but I just respond better and have longer lasting results (and less sides) from legit orals such as dbol, drol, var, winny, etc.
    i totally agree
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.77%

On a mg to mg basis, the old school drugs are better.

Now looking at Anavar vs. M4OHN, I think that 80 mg OHN should be equivalent to 40 mg Var, but to my knowledge no one has tried this.

Since I have 20+ grams of OHN on hand I'm seriously thinking of trying this out for a month.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.99%

I'm bias but I'll tend to say that M1T is slighty better than Dianabol - although I've only played with Dbol once. M1T kicks in quicker and I don't get any of the nasty sides that have been reported.
    I think M1T is complete garbage. Most of the initial weight gained from it is water weight and the gains are very short term as they disappear soon after discontinuing use. High blood pressure, nose bleeds, seriously aggressive behaviour, gyno and sodium retention? I can't find a single good use for this drug in bodybuilding. Old school AAS all the way, Dbol > M1T.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.42%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

skark - try it and log it for us!

Have you tried anavar before?
  7. USA HOCKEY
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.96%

Quote Originally Posted by Skark
    On a mg to mg basis, the old school drugs are better.

Now looking at Anavar vs. M4OHN, I think that 80 mg OHN should be equivalent to 40 mg Var, but to my knowledge no one has tried this.

Since I have 20+ grams of OHN on hand I'm seriously thinking of trying this out for a month.
    I've ran ~60mg of M4OHN - I've never tried anavar... M4OHN is pretty weak (as in not potent - the results were decent in a recomp sense).
  8. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.01%

Old School Orals (Dbol, Winny, Drol, Anavar, etc.)

versus

New School Designers (Superdrol, M1T, ErgoMax, Pheraplex, etc.)

I've never tried Anavar or Winny so I can't really compare that to Superdrol. I'm bias but I'll tend to say that M1T is slighty better than Dianabol - although I've only played with Dbol once. M1T kicks in quicker and I don't get any of the nasty sides that have been reported. Dbol, however, boasts libido 500%. Never tried Pheraplex, Halodrol, Ergomax.
    Of those you mentioned I have done:
    E-max @ 20mg/day; thought it was a waste, got real greasy and pimples on my head

Anavar, 8 week cycle most of the time @ 45mg/day. Noticeable increase in strength and decrease in appetite, not much in way of LBM. I boosted the dose to 60 in the beginning and it jacked up my BP. Got it back up to 60 with some hawthorne. If I do it again it will be 50-60mg/day at least. No back pumps, excellent recovery time. good choice if you are not looking to put on much weight just strength.

D'bol, only did 2 weeks during the above anavar cycle just to try it out. Napoism 5mg tabs, up to 20mg. SD like pumps after week one. No bloat at that dose. Boosted my total weight gain to 8lbs, 5lbs of which remained. But i was @ maintenance kcals the whole time.
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC
  9. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.99%

In my mind nothing will ever touch oxandrolone.
    Winstrol is nice.
    Dbol, not a fan.
    In regards to some of the new stuff, ergo/phera/dmt is definitely a good choice.
  10. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.66%

Well from a health stand point I think anyone would choose the oldies. Why? Look at the blood tests from SD and M1T. Makes my arteries clog just looking at them. +1 for the oldies.

Also, the old ones have years of research and usage behind them. What they do is well known making them easier to stack with other items. An example is say I want to run Test and EQ. Well I would know to avoid drol once the EQ kicks in because of the massive increase in RBC, which can lead to serious problems. All steroids increase RBC to some extent, but these do it like no other. Now can anyone tell me to what degree DMT or SD affects RBC? Not knowing could lead to some health problems. +1 for the oldies.

Legality stand point I can see the usage of these new ones. No watching the block when the postman rolls up to see if there is a CD going on. Also, your significant other is less likely to ask questions if you can buy them at GNC or other supplement stores. +1 for the designers.

The side effects for all these new items seem to be fairly harsh. Hypoglycemia, Wicked back pumps even at the lowest possible dosage, lethargy that made it hard to even get out of bed, dibilitating pumps that kept me from doing my semi-manuel labor job, these are the things that I encountered on my SD cycle. Not to say that the oldies are side effect free, but we all know what to expect from them and the problems most people run into. I think most people who have tried dianabol and SD would prefer the former if they had to run a stand alone. +1 for oldies.

3 to 1 by my count. I think if you are willing to deal with the fact that you might spend some time in jail, or atleast probation and a record, then you will have a more pleasent experience. Also, most advise test for a base, well thats illegal, so mine as well get some drol or dbol to go along with it. Fact of the matter is, no one "invented" these "prosteroids", each and everyone was already known about. Pharmacutical companies didn't use them for one reason or another. Just keep that in mind.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.14%

M1T is not a new thing.. It was discovered 40-50 years ago but laid low for some reason until a resurgence a few years back.

I actually liked M1t all 4 times I ran it. I didn't really get water weight from it either. I was pretty dry actually.. diet dictated that.

Anyways, I'd lump them all together these days, but I have my favorites.. mostly the old school compounds.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

i hate them all.

that's hog wash bobby, i invented all the injectables, orals are the devil.
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'6"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.29%

I know almost nothing about what makes one drug more expensive than another to manufacture ... but, just out of curiosity, why is oxandrolone so damn expensive to produce?

Quote Originally Posted by size
    In my mind nothing will ever touch oxandrolone.
    Winstrol is nice.
    Dbol, not a fan.
    In regards to some of the new stuff, ergo/phera/dmt is definitely a good choice.
  14. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.01%

Just speculating but probably due to supply and demand. It is very mild as far as sides. At adequate doses increases strength noticeably. Solid maintainable gains. ****, if the stuff could cook & clean and would marry it.

Besides it has real world applications. It is the only steroid I have ever heard a doctor consider prescribing a patient that was cachetic.
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.31%

Thanks guys, for someone new in this world like myself this is a great discussion!
  16. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.47%

I'm definitely with aspire210's point of view, and to the list of the "old school" orals I'd add tbol
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.63%

I'm about to try some TBOL in 1-2 weeks so I'll let you guys know how it compares to SD for a recomp. Only difference is that I ran SD for 4 weeks and I'm going to do TBOL for 8 weeks. I've been hearing great things about TBOL
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.4%

In reference to aspire's post (and a good one at that), the only drugs i've seen used medically are oxandralone (for cachexia/cancer chemotherapy patients/AIDS wasting syndrome), oxymetholone, i.e. Anadrol (for anemia - very old school and not used medically anymore due to its being banned in the US years ago for its sides), and of course, test for "anti-aging", hypogonadism, panhypopituitarism, and a slew of other conditions. All the other aformentioned substances were developed with performance enhancement as the main goal.

As far as oxandralone (anavar) being the drug of choice medically, it is virtually side effect free, non androgenic (can be given to women with the above ailments), does not cause water retention, and preserves/increases lean body mass without exercise (end stage AIDS/cancer patients arent lifting 4 days a week, so yes it does work without lifting). Even still, it is very expensive in its pharmaceutical grade (Oxandrin) and is unfortunately under-prescribed to those that actually NEED it.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.68%

Truthfully i like both .... My favorite is an old school though (TBOL), But i got better gains on SD than i did DBOL IMO... DBOL gains were a little too watery for me... and i am looking forward to my test e, tren ace, and var cycle soon considering i never tried anavar
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'6"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.29%

In terms of safety and lack of sides, it sounds like a near-perfect oral steroid. (nothwithstanding that it can't cook & clean ...)

Quote Originally Posted by jonny21
    Just speculating but probably due to supply and demand. It is very mild as far as sides. At adequate doses increases strength noticeably. Solid maintainable gains. ****, if the stuff could cook & clean and would marry it.

Besides it has real world applications. It is the only steroid I have ever heard a doctor consider prescribing a patient that was cachetic.
  21. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.95%

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior
    I'm about to try some TBOL in 1-2 weeks so I'll let you guys know how it compares to SD for a recomp. Only difference is that I ran SD for 4 weeks and I'm going to do TBOL for 8 weeks. I've been hearing great things about TBOL
    What dosage you going for those 8 weeks? I'm thinking of tryin the stuff soon as well.
  22. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.71%

New School hasn't done as much for me as old school. M1T was alright, but DBOL rocked, for my experience. Running var right now, so I'll see how I like that.
    Old School New School
    1 0
  23. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.01%

Sounds like a few of us will be giving T'bol a go around. I will be starting a TD Test/t'bol cycle Feb 1. I am going to start @ 50mg and adjust if necessary.
  24. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.01%

Winny: THis stuff was very mild and killed my joints

M1T: very nice gains, i mean awsome. I dont get bad side from it. But i stopped using it, after reports of liver toxicity.

Dbol: Awsome gains similar to M1T, but it made me very lethargetic, and slugish, didnt agree with my body.

Tbol: very mild, i ran 30-60mg ed, and i didnt notice anything, thought its waste of money.
  25. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.8%

DMT, the stuff rocks....i think it ranks up with the old school dbol stuff.... i think once its gone its gonna be ranked up there with some of the best. just my opinion though
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.63%

Quote Originally Posted by jverch
    What dosage you going for those 8 weeks? I'm thinking of tryin the stuff soon as well.
    50 mgs, it's the IP brand.
  27. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.4%

Quote Originally Posted by x_muscle

Tbol: very mild, i ran 30-60mg ed, and i didnt notice anything, thought its waste of money.

that dose of tbol is like taking 100 mg test per week
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.22%

Quote Originally Posted by WheyGood
    In terms of safety and lack of sides, it sounds like a near-perfect oral steroid. (nothwithstanding that it can't cook & clean ...)
    Are you still taking abot Var? Dude, you fellas are so damn spoiled! SD is twice as potent as Var with only half the androgeny. Winny is the only thing that even comes close to SD. Still, M1T is the strongest oral ever invented IMO, so I am way off in my opinions with you guys. I'm old school too, big time, but these new orals are way better. PheraPlex for example, except for the gyno threat, what even comes close to it? A50 or Dbol, OK, at 3x the dose maybe! Gimme a break. Also, at 60mg/d, 4OH-MN is probably the best over all. Go try some 'old skool' juice. You'll be back looking for legals again real soon.
  29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'6"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.29%

Well, I've never tried Anavar ... was just commenting on the reputation it has for safety (being prescribed to HIV patients, women, children, etc.).

My last SD cycle was tremendous. Excellent gains and no sides, minimal shutdown and PCT went very well. I have a stash that should last a good 4 or 5 years if I do 2 to 3 cycles a year.

Quote Originally Posted by DR.D
    Are you still taking abot Var? Dude, you fellas are so damn spoiled! SD is twice as potent as Var with only half the androgeny. Winny is the only thing that even comes close to SD. Still, M1T is the strongest oral ever invented IMO, so I am way off in my opinions with you guys. I'm old school too, big time, but these new orals are way better. PheraPlex for example, except for the gyno threat, what even comes close to it? A50 or Dbol, OK, at 3x the dose maybe! Gimme a break. Also, at 60mg/d, 4OH-MN is probably the best over all. Go try some 'old skool' juice. You'll be back looking for legals again real soon.
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.35%

M1T is the strongest oral ever invented IMO
    Doc, how do you compare M1T with Methoxy-trn? I have heard it's just as harsh.
  31. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.46%

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior
    50 mgs, it's the IP brand.
    Remember to crush these tabs up before taking as they are pressed too hard. It makes a big difference, trust me.
  32. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.01%

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Foxx
    Remember to crush these tabs up before taking as they are pressed too hard. It makes a big difference, trust me.
    I made my hampster chew the IP anavar.
  33. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'6"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.29%

Quote Originally Posted by jonny21
    I made my hampster chew the IP anavar.
    Jonny, is your hampster a pet or a "research" hampster? Just curious...
  34. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.01%

Research hampster .
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.63%

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Foxx
    Thank you for the tip SF. You get rep points and maybe I'll pray a little for the Broncos too because they'll need it
  36. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.86%

I did winny at 25mg twice daily3 weeks - the gains were consistent, dry and retained (8lbs) . It made me harder and, particularly in the shoulders, quite striated. Bloodwork done after 2 weeks and all was OK. Overall a good experience

I wasn't that impressed with M1T - I didn't really get the same gains and certainly not the strength gains of winny either. I gotta admit all the bad news on M1T made me wary so I dosed pretty low though.

The SD is in the fridge ready to roll....I'm just pre loading with posicosanol, RYR and hawthorn. I'll be interested to see how it compares...
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.22%

Quote Originally Posted by LCSULLA
    Doc, how do you compare M1T with Methoxy-trn? I have heard it's just as harsh.
    I'm not sure. I have a bottle of MeO-TRN but still haven't tried it yet. To clarify my comment, actually Mibolerone is the strongest oral IMO I've ever used as far as potency goes, but M1T is qualitatively very potent.

Everyone responds differently, so I guess there will always be differences of opinion in this area. Some people have told me they don't even respond to high dose SD, but I respond to low doses. I also respond to relatively low doses of Anadrol (like 37.5-50mg) but others use 100mg or more. It's hard to say who will benefit from what until they have tried it.
  38. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.99%

not a close comparison. var-w's-dbol-drol anyday of the year. any advantage of m1t, SD, etc?...... no
    Sage
  39. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.01%

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky82
    that dose of tbol is like taking 100 mg test per week
    I dont think taking more 100mg of methylated stuff is a good idea.
  40. USA HOCKEY
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.96%

Quote Originally Posted by mindgames
    I did winny at 25mg twice daily3 weeks - the gains were consistent, dry and retained (8lbs) . It made me harder and, particularly in the shoulders, quite striated. Bloodwork done after 2 weeks and all was OK. Overall a good experience

I wasn't that impressed with M1T - I didn't really get the same gains and certainly not the strength gains of winny either. I gotta admit all the bad news on M1T made me wary so I dosed pretty low though.

The SD is in the fridge ready to roll....I'm just pre loading with posicosanol, RYR and hawthorn. I'll be interested to see how it compares...
    that's interesting... nobody ever says anything good about winny - yet it remains popular. I may have to locate some.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Superdrol compared to old school oral
    By FitModel in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 173
    Last Post: 06-20-2014, 07:07 PM
  2. old school training vs new
    By greekgeorge in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-09-2011, 12:30 AM
  3. Replies: 478