test e @ 500 or 750mg per week

BOVEY

Awards
My stats are 6"2 231lbs 14% body fat

will i notice gains @ 500mg per week or should i start off @ 750mg for 12 weeks

i have done 3 previous ph cycles before:- including mag 10, fizogen hc on cycle and a cycle of m1t

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
yes you will definitely notice gains off of 500mg

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
yeah, you'll notice gains at 500, but course you'd notice a little more with 750. assuming ths is your first cycle, 500 is a safe bet. why increase the dose if you don't have to? ;)

BOVEY

Awards
I was reading that if your over 200lbs you should up the dosage to 750mg

Also regarding adding dbol for the first 4 weeks @ 30mg ed im unsure as whether to do this or not because I have finasteride 1mg tabs to take with the test e but Ive read the finasteride will have no effect on the dbol.

Also I emailed mick hart the author of Laymans guide to steroids I II & III about using nolva whilst on cycle and his exact reply was:-

“You should,follow the nolvadex plan, better safe than gyno
trust me. Nolvadex does not interfere with the gains that
much if any.”

Beelz and glenhian what do you recon?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
i wouldn't use nolva unless i had to. if i had some symptoms starting to show, i.e. itchy nips, i would start nolva. a few fortunate guys don't have any gyno problems and you may be one of them. as for nolva hindering gains, if it does, it's only slightly.

as for the 750mg thing, some need more, some need less. i know plenty of large mofo's well over 250lbs that still take 500mgs of test because they never felt the need to increase the dose. for me, 500 was noticeable, 750 felt the same, 1G was where a difference was felt.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
" for me, 500 was noticeable, 750 felt the same, 1G was where a difference was felt."

I hear 1G is "where the magic happens." Just music to my ears baby.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
lol, no magic yet. but i don't feel the need to increase the dose at this point. if i can't gain off 1G, i need to reevaluate my diet/training.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Are you taking the test solo or with complimentry dishes?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I would advise stocking enough gear to run a gram and start at 500. That way if you feel you would like to increase the dose you will not be SOL like I am right now. :)

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Are you taking the test solo or with complimentry dishes?
currently,
1G test
400mg eq
4iu GH
hcg 500iu/wk

it changes every couple months. keep the dosages varying, never above 1G, never below 500 (for test, that is).

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
1G test
400mg eq
4iu GH
hcg 500iu/wk

Ahhhhhhhh, thats a good looking cocktail. What effects would you comment on the gear and HGH at those doseages?

:burger: :burger: :burger:

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
well, i started at a gram of test with 800eq for a few months (back in june), then scaled it down to 750/600 for a couple months, then down to 500/400 for a couple months. at the 500 dose, i was still gaining but only by a rep or two each week. bumped it back up to 1G around 2 weeks ago and poundages are starting to climb in their normal fashion again. kept the eq at 400 until i run out, then switching to deca at 400-600.

the GH, i started simply for injury purposes. back in september, my former pec injury reared it's ugly head while getting ready for a PL meet. bad pull, nothing more. but i started GH at that time and now my pec has finally caught back up to where it was and i'm just playing it safe right now, not maxing out, but doing heavy triples til i feel more confident with the weight. had to change form too, arched back, elbows in, etc. i think we all learn how to bench the same way, from a high school coach, with elbows flared, ultra-wide grip. fuckers.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
i think we all learn how to bench the same way, from a high school coach, with elbows flared, ultra-wide grip. fuckers.

Don't forget with a perfectly arched back. Bitches.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
we were told to keep our back completely flat. wasn't until i talked to a few PL'ers that an arched back came into my current repertoire.

BOVEY

Awards
What about adding the dbol, would it make that much difference to the gains of my cycle?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
it would make the first 4 weeks more interesting. i think you'd like it personally. get some taurine though if back pumps are common for you. dbol gave back pumps to me so bad that standing was a challenge, much less squats or deads.

BOVEY

Awards
what about hairloss tho, dbol is suppossed to be quite harsh and finasteride is supposed to have no effect

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
bump for someone else. didn't effect my hair, i shave :)

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
didn't take finasteride but dbol was wicked on my hair and I'm not predisposed to mpb. Seemed like every other day there was a clump of hair in the shower drain. When I got off the dbol it stopped even though I was still on test.

scuba

Awards
I pretty much agree with these guys Im currently on a test-e/eq cycle.
I stayed on 500 mg for the first 8 weeks, and I am bumping it up to 750 the last 4. Eq will stay at 400mg throughout.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
SCUBA

How has your hunger and vascularity been?

scuba

Awards
My hunger is mild, I dont have many cravings to eat because I eat pretty much 6 times a day so I never feel hungry. The vascularity is awesome Im starting to see veins in the palm of my hands. It's crazy my old lady can notice a hugh different. I've lost about 3% BF while on it.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
currently,
1G test
400mg eq
4iu GH
hcg 500iu/wk

it changes every couple months. keep the dosages varying, never above 1G, never below 500 (for test, that is).
Looks kinda like mine Beelze..

937.5g Test (375mg E3D)
750g EQ (300mg E3D)
cycing LR3 25 days on, 5 weeks off
500iu HCG/week
orals peppered througout.

I did start noticing itchy and sensitive nipples recently, so I restarted an AI and Ralox/Nolva and got rid of it.. now I'm running a low dose of both SERM and AI, will drop the AI and then slowly go off the SERMS and see where I land.. I find that when I run AI's it impedes my gains.. just from what I have observed with my strength increases when off.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
my twin :)

i run 10mgs nolva throughout, forgot to mention that. haven't needed an AI yet, so i probably won't ever need one. as for the eq, truth be told, i haven't noticed a difference between running 800 and 400. the test, however, is very noticeable. starting to think the only thing i respond to is test.

pestis

pestis

Awards
600mg cyp has been the magic test number for me. anything under 500mg wasn't real noticeable. Would love to try 1g that is pretty cost prohibitive.

dodgy

Awards
damn it's been a long time since I came here...figured this thread's a good place to jump back in.

Finished 12 weeks of 500 mg test E for my first cycle a couple months back. Nice and mild - I had more nipple puffiness and water retention from a prohormone cycle I did back in 2003. Put on 22 lbs and came down about 10 as I've dropped the water.

I had nolva and ralixofene on hand but never used it...even after the cycle (I know - big no no, but that's how mild the test e felt).
Next cycle I plan to go 750 and use hcg the whole way through.

I've been able to keep most of the strength gains. Hell, I finally managed a 225lb power clean 6 weeks after my last shot and after I had lost about 8 lbs! Thank god - i've been trying to get there for years (it was like a mental block)

Thanks to Beelz for answering my dumb questions and helping me set up my cycle. Looking forward to MORE...

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
sounds like it went real well for ya bro.

now you're officially hooked, welcome :)

JimJames

Banned
Awards
My hunger is mild, I dont have many cravings to eat because I eat pretty much 6 times a day so I never feel hungry. The vascularity is awesome Im starting to see veins in the palm of my hands. It's crazy my old lady can notice a hugh different. I've lost about 3% BF while on it.
I don't mean to get off subject, but would like to hear more about this cycle your on scuba... I am trying to put together my next cycle and this looks intersting.

1ad man

Banned
Awards
1 g is the best when it comes to test. start with 500and work your way up bro. 1 g is alot of test bro eat like a freak if your gonna do that. i did 1g once and loved it i grew like anything. i almost look like lou ferriogou those were the good ole days.

a couple of days ago i had some skinny freak come up to me and say hey you used to 3 plates 6 months ago what happened. well im thinking i do 275 now and without juice and you know what you looked like **** 6 months ago without juice and you look like **** right now without juice. half of these guys dont even workout in my gym they either compliment the hard workers working there ass off or talk to other people wasting time. remember if you come to the gym to talk go hit the bar. the gym is to yell and scream and train your ass off. if your not down with that than i got two words suck it.

scuba

Awards
I don't mean to get off subject, but would like to hear more about this cycle your on scuba... I am trying to put together my next cycle and this looks intersting.
Test E 1-8 500mg/week
Test E 8-12 750mg/week
EQ 1-12 400mg/week
Nolva 14th Week- 40mg
Nolva 15-17 Week 20mg

Hope this helps out.:run:

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
my twin :)

i run 10mgs nolva throughout, forgot to mention that. haven't needed an AI yet, so i probably won't ever need one. as for the eq, truth be told, i haven't noticed a difference between running 800 and 400. the test, however, is very noticeable. starting to think the only thing i respond to is test.
Don't forget TREN!!! :twisted:

I don't think there are any non-responders to it! :)

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
i might be one brudda. but i'm going to bump the dose up to 800mg/wk before qualifying myself as a non-responder to tren though. at 350/wk, nothing. 525/wk, nothing.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Test E 1-8 500mg/week
Test E 8-12 750mg/week
EQ 1-12 400mg/week
Nolva 14th Week- 40mg
Nolva 15-17 Week 20mg

Hope this helps out.:run:
Bro I would cut the EQ a week earlier than the Test E. Undecylenate takes almost a week longer to clear than Enanthate. That way both compounds will clear around the same time for PCT. (However I would run both longer as 12 weeks of EQ is just barely long enough for optimal results.) JMHO.

I would run the Test E 16 weeks and the EQ 15, and adjust the PCT to start week 19 and go for 4 weeks. I would also use a heftier PCT than just Nolva standalone.

That's just me though, take it for what it is.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
i might be one brudda. but i'm going to bump the dose up to 800mg/wk before qualifying myself as a non-responder to tren though. at 350/wk, nothing. 525/wk, nothing.
Wow. I really liked tren e at 500mgs. gonna try 650 or so next go round. Keep the faith. :D

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
eh, i ain't worried about it. as long as i respond to test, i'm golden.

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
I was in the same shoes as you bovey. I had done 2 cycles of 1ad/4ad with pretty good gains. First cycle of test at 500mgs didn't go to well for me. My next one i am gonna bump up to 750mgs and see how that works out.