"Legal" Winter Mass Cycle, Feedbak Appreciated

Xel

Awards
I've been doing short cycles of these legal AAS for a while and been meaning to try something a little longer, but my question is...

Will my liver go boom from this?

Week 1: 20mg PP, 10mg EMAX, 75mg Prostan
Week 2: 20mg PP, 10mg EMAX, 75mg Prostan
Week 3: 30mg PP, 10mg EMAX, 75mg Prostan
Week 4: 30mg SD, 20mcg OraTropin-1
Week 5: 30mg SD, 20mcg OraTropin-1
Week 6: 30mg SD, 20mcg OraTropin-1, 2 ActivaTe
Week 7: 40mg SD, 20mcg OraTropin-1, 2 ActivaTe, 25mg RXT
Week 8: 40mg Nolva, 100mg RXT, 4 ActivaTe, 200mg LeanXT, 5 PowerFULL, 2g Fenugreek, ZMA, CEE
Week 9: 30mg Nolva, 75mg RXT, 4 ActivaTe, 200mg LeanXT, 5 PowerFULL, 2.5g Fenugreek, ZMA, CEE
Week 10: 20mg Nolva, 50mg RXT, 4 ActivaTe, 150mg LeanXT, 5 PowerFULL, 3g Fenugreek, ZMA, CEE
Week 11: 10mg Nolva, 50mg RXT, 100mg Lean XT, 5 PowerFULL, 3.5g Fenugreek, ZMA, CEE
Week 12: 25mg RXT, ZMA, CEE

Support Supps:
Muti-Vit/Min:
Glucophase XR
NAC
Liv.52
Red Yeast Rice
Policosonal
Betasitoserol
Hawthorn Extract
B-Complex
Glucosamine/Chondroitin/MSM
Fish Oil
CLA
Sesamin
SesaLean
Taurine

If you don't know, OraTropin-1 is oral IGF-1 that absorbs through your mouth/throat, check out the write-up here.

Yeah, I know it's usually reccomended to ramp up the ATD as you taper your SERM, but this has worked real well for me in the past, so I figure "If it ain't broke, don't fix it."

The reason I'm stacking PP w/ EMAX is just to make my supply of PP last longer, Dr.D said in a thread that they're fine togeather because they just have a different blend of isomers, and won't cause added liver stress, or somthing like that.

I'm a bit of a non-responder, so I need these doses to get a good effect, even at 40mg I never get any sides, except maybe slight lethargy from SD.

Diet is 5,000+kcal of 95%+ clean food with a little more protein and less carbs then is usually reccomended.

I'm not going to post my training, as there's a lot of debate on the best way to train on gear, and I want to keep this about my cycle.

So any suggestions, comments, bashing?

c-los 21

Anabolic Xtreme Rep
Awards
  • Established
I highly DO NOT approve taking PP and Emax together. They are too damn similar...pointless and harmful IMO!

Xel

Awards
I highly DO NOT approve taking PP and Emax together. They are too damn similar...pointless and harmful IMO!
It's not harmful. And it's not pointless, it's point is to extend my supply of PP. ;)

Here's the exact post from the great Dr.D on another thread here:

You are basically correct my friend. It's fine to stack them. Taking PP with Emax is like increasing the amount of an isomer present in that formula already. The advantage in the PP is it's greater anabolism and reduced androgenicity. For that reason, I'd start the cycle with Emax and finish with the same dose of the PP. Or just keep it simple and take 10mg of each.

c-los 21

Anabolic Xtreme Rep
Awards
  • Established
It's not harmful. And it's not pointless, it's point is to extend my supply of PP. ;)

Here's the exact post from the great Dr.D on another thread here:
Based on Dr.D it seems like a goood idea, my facts were based on logs, studies and feedback from chemist and reps.

Best of Luck.

PS--I am running a PP/SD/Prost. cycle and your report makes me wanna have a piece of that emax. :D

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Will my liver go boom from this?
YES

Well, it's not an absolute certainty, but it's a relatively high probability. You're certainly asking for it with that cycle. Why risk it? If you need high dosages, switch to injectables man. 40mg of methylated orals are just too harsh to run for 7 weeks. Maybe if you use MAX LMG instead of SD your liver would thank you. It's very different, I know. Personnally I like the idea of starting with non-methylated only and finishing with metyls. So the much better idea would be something like MAX LMG & Prostanozol, followed by SD.

Xel

Awards
YES

Well, it's not an absolute certainty, but it's a relatively high probability. You're certainly asking for it with that cycle. Why risk it? If you need high dosages, switch to injectables man. 40mg of methylated orals are just too harsh to run for 7 weeks. Maybe if you use MAX LMG instead of SD your liver would thank you. It's very different, I know. Personnally I like the idea of starting with non-methylated only and finishing with metyls. So the much better idea would be something like MAX LMG & Prostanozol, followed by SD.
Damn. Not what I wanted to hear, but thanks a lot for posting.

I'm really nervios about injectables, especially after reading that thread about Contaminated Steroids, I mean it is an illegal black market, you can never really be SURE what's in them.

You think I could still do this cycle with a bridge in the middle to give my liver a little break?

And what's the longest continuous cycle you'd reccomend with these kind of doses?

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
You give no clue as to your experience in training, nutrition, age, etc etc etc. You need to provide as much data about yourself before you get any advice that has anything to do with your REALITY.

This is no cookie-cutter situation where one size fits all. Rather the contrary. As a general rule, 4 to 6 weeks on orals is good. The higher the doses, the shorter it should be kept even with liver protection. You might not feel any sides, but your liver might be going CRUNCH at the same time.

Maybe you've done too many cycles and your receptors are downgraded? Maybe you don't have enough experience training naturally? Maybe your last PCT wasn't good and that's why you think you need longer cycles?

As you can see, there are many angles to consider with this. I suggest you read more logs then ask your questions the right way. This is not a videogame, it's your BODY. Do NOT take these supplements lightly.