CLENBUTEROL

Status
Not open for further replies.

BOVEY

Awards
I AM THINKING OF USING CLENBUTEROL TO HELP LOSS THE FAT GAINED FROM MY FIRST AAS CYCLE HOW IS THE BEST WAY TO TAKE THIS "SUPPLEMENT"

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
taper up - taper down over 2-3weeks
40,60,80,100,120,140,120,100,80... you get the point.
I don't think you need to go up > 120

punta

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt even go over 100mcg, Thats even a stretch for me I like to keep it around the 60mcg EOD. You need to taper up and down like said above.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I don't see the reasoning behind tapering down...
agreed! You need not taper down, as you would with T3. DEFINITELY taper UP, however, and start low (at 20mcg). And I have great success using it for 6 weeks straight as long as I use benadryl 50mg/day or ketotifen (1-2mg/day) during weeks 3 and 6.

pcn

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Can you give any more information on your success? Percentage body fat lost, or amount of total weight lost? Did you run it with anything to help prevent muscle loss? Thanks for any info. I've used Trimax in the past, but with that now gone I'm loking at other alternatives.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
this has been covered a million times a search for "clen" will yield tons.. including my near death experience lol .. i hate clen

Mess

Awards
  • Established
this has been covered a million times a search for "clen" will yield tons.. including my near death experience lol .. i hate clen
LOL i knew you gonna mention your experience, every time i see a thread with a title clen. this or that i know that you'll be inside swearing at it.
could imagin if clen was a man youcould have killed him ...:icon_lol:

i've tried clen for two cycles each for 2 weeks tapered up till 180 mcg, it did a lot of things but nothing even close to fat burning, i believe that this **** is over hyped and it does nothing.:blink:

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
It did pretty well by me..very similar to EC except that it wears me out by the end of the day. Clen first thing in the AM with caffiene and 45 minutes of mild cardio burned fat off me faster than anything to date.

All in all though, I think EC works just as well and is cheaper. Clen is just a nice alternative if you're EC resistent.

Steve325

Banned
Awards
start low, everyone has a different response to it. I personally didn't get any effects until around 120. Stick to a 2 week on/2 week off protocol, taurine and potassium a must. Do lots of research on it. IMO there are many better/safer alternatives out there (EC stack)

Status
Not open for further replies.