Agression SD vs Tren

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have noticed a fair amount of increased agression when on 30mg of SD per day. For those of you who have used both SD and tren at some point in time how do they compare for you as it relates to agression?

adrenalinaddict

Awards
I have noticed a fair amount of increased agression when on 30mg of SD per day. For those of you who have used both SD and tren at some point in time how do they compare for you as it relates to agression?
Whew...this is a tough one. I think I might have to go with SD on this one. Tren made me a little more agressive, however it was usually only when I would normally be mad and the tren just seemed to make it worse.

SD on the other hand seemed to make me very irritable about stupid things. Things like being on public transportation or people getting in my way really got my heart rate going, stress level high, irritation high. It took some definite self control for me on SD to stay calm, even about stupid things.

Id say that is the one downfall of SD for me. I got very irritable. :rasp:

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Whew...this is a tough one. I think I might have to go with SD on this one. Tren made me a little more agressive, however it was usually only when I would normally be mad and the tren just seemed to make it worse.

SD on the other hand seemed to make me very irritable about stupid things. Things like being on public transportation or people getting in my way really got my heart rate going, stress level high, irritation high. It took some definite self control for me on SD to stay calm, even about stupid things.

I've never tried tren, but what was said above about sd is exactly the same for me. I was very irritable on sd about a lot of little things. I got used to it after a while and anytime something bugged me I just told myself to let go.

FARNESE

Awards
Never used tren but on superdrol I had a VERY short fuse, a lot of aggression, no patience for anything, and I was basically wearing an invisible "DON'T -F- WITH ME" sign 24/7

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently on a SD cycle. Here's what happened when my roomate & I had an argument yesterday. That's my door. I usually just bottle things up when I get mad & blow up after A LOT of bottling up. This was a special case. I kind of like the extra agression though.

Last edited:

tek

Awards
i have noticed while on the test/decca cycle. im more aggresive. and have a very short temper. im usually not that kinda person. but dammmm. its crazy. workouts are good. just dont push that button =x

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established

Yeah, I would have to agree with you . While using tren, I would get a lot angrier with things that would normally piss me off. I never did SD alone, I only did it once, and it was stacked with Finigenx, and BOY was I a pissed off MF'r!! I used to want somone to say something stupid to me or look at me, or something stupid, so I could get into it with them. Of cousre I have learned to keep my cool, and never did anything stupid:frustrate

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Personally I don't see how you could have a much shorter fuse while on...

rhinochaser48

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Personally I don't see how you could have a much shorter fuse while on...
Generally, I agree with you. It's kind of dependent on your personality. If you are generally tempermental, you will always be tempermental. If you are always high strung, androgens might take it up a notch, but it's debatable.

There are situational aspects to consider as well. Many people have social anxiety issues they don't even know about, or something similar. Early imprinting can set the 'tone' of emotions when situations crop up that are slightly out of the ordinary, and what I mean is, everyone reacts a little different. Then when you mix in something that is proven to alter brain chemistry, reactions *can* become amplified.

My experience:

Tren = more competitive thoughts, excellent self confidence, but no more irritable than normal

SD = very irritable, very snippy, very impatient -- at times it was a difficult chore to discuss serious topics with my girlfriend and family, I really had to stop and breath, and relax, which was very stressful -- SD made me feel very uncomfortable at times

Next time around with superdrol I'm going to try using a little ATD to test it's SARM activity in hopes it will reduce the edginess.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
UHer did actually tame my mood down a little while on SD.

The first half of my cycle was 4AD/19 Nor and 1 Test..felt great, nice cheery high testosterone mood for about 4 weeks. Then I added SD...things went downhill very quickly. I am prone to depression and the addition of SD coupled with an external/domestic stressor really sent me into the dumps like never before. It was extremely bad and I don't think I'll be doing SD or other harsh methyls again..at least until life is nice and stable.

I came across an interesting report about depression and suicide being linked to LOW cholesterol. I'll try to find it but basically it studied a fairly large portion of the population in the Netherlands and looked at the lipid values for depression patients and those that committed suicide or attempted it. These groups consistently had low lipid values as compared to the control group.

Hmmm, perhaps the lipid crash we get from these harsh methyls plays a role in the mental health arena.

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
UHer did actually tame my mood down a little while on SD.

The first half of my cycle was 4AD/19 Nor and 1 Test..felt great, nice cheery high testosterone mood for about 4 weeks. Then I added SD...things went downhill very quickly. I am prone to depression and the addition of SD coupled with an external/domestic stressor really sent me into the dumps like never before. It was extremely bad and I don't think I'll be doing SD or other harsh methyls again..at least until life is nice and stable.

I came across an interesting report about depression and suicide being linked to LOW cholesterol. I'll try to find it but basically it studied a fairly large portion of the population in the Netherlands and looked at the lipid values for depression patients and those that committed suicide or attempted it. These groups consistently had low lipid values as compared to the control group.

Hmmm, perhaps the lipid crash we get from these harsh methyls plays a role in the mental health arena.
Hmm Interesting... Good post.

SD made me more... Don't know what a good word would be really - "cocky" maybe? I didn't blow up on my wife or anyone I'd talk to on a day to day basis - But like, I'd be sitting at a stoplight, and someone would be mugging me, and I'd just throw my arms up and mouth "what the **** are you looking at bitch?!" :lol: So whatever you would label that attitude, yeah, that's how drol affected me.. I think Phera-Plex is going to be the same way...

Conclusion: 'Drol makes me a hardass :toofunny:

I think the guy in the 2nd quote block in my sig must've been on 'drol, too...

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SD made me VERY VERY aggressive. Id get heated really quick, ready to fight and pounce at any moment. I didnt care who you were i was ready to lets say "throw down" :duel:

Now that im on PCT and have been away from SD for probly 5 or so weeks im great, im on RXT for PCT along with other supps and i have a great feeling of well being. Hasnt ever been better.

The bad part is, is the fact that in order for me to get results i need atleast 30mgs SD. So that sucks!

Hopefully this Methoxy tren just makes me cockier and not meaner, i hate bein mean. :FUfinger: :lol:

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i've never felt an increase in aggression on ANY type of gear

i just believe people with short fuses feel tough because they are on gear and they let themselves be bigger assholes

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have to say this must be different for many. I can tell you that generally although I do get frustrated pretty easily I typically dont blow up much. I agree wiht others here that when I am on 30mg of SD I am WAY on the edge ready to blow. I control it, I dont freak out , but I do feel it nonetheless

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Haha. anyone that knows me knows that im one of the most easy going fellows youll meet face to face. i have have a smile on and like to laugh, i mean heck who the hell else would call themself poopypants?

any ways SD gave me great aggresion tanslated focus, thats were i get out all my problems that were covered by smiles throughout the day. the gym. its great therapy.

but as well as increased focus i did tend to get more upset in situations that normally i could have just blown off and walked away. I also experienced a "cockiness" always racing guys sizing guys up and doing balsy stuff like reverse gainers into my swiming pool. lol.

but i think the pinnacle of my sd agression was when i Flipped off the Pizza Guy. he locked the doors like 15 min before they were supposed to close so when i asked him if i could come in and he said they were closed i was like:FUfinger:.

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Haha. anyone that knows me knows that im one of the most easy going fellows youll meet face to face. i have have a smile on and like to laugh, i mean heck who the hell else would call themself poopypants?

any ways SD gave me great aggresion tanslated focus, thats were i get out all my problems that were covered by smiles throughout the day. the gym. its great therapy.

but as well as increased focus i did tend to get more upset in situations that normally i could have just blown off and walked away. I also experienced a "cockiness" always racing guys sizing guys up and doing balsy stuff like reverse gainers into my swiming pool. lol.

but i think the pinnacle of my sd agression was when i Flipped off the Pizza Guy. he locked the doors like 15 min before they were supposed to close so when i asked him if i could come in and he said they were closed i was like:FUfinger:.
:toofunny: Yeah that seems to be pretty similar to the effect it has on me...

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
m a very very easy going guy most of the time. Laugh and everything like poopybut..erm pants said. :lol: But man did SD make me get irritated reaaallll quick.

mywetnightmares

Kyra Gracie= my future wife
Awards
  • Established
SD didn't really make me aggressive, since I'm naturally very laid back and cool. It did however bring out a lot of confidence, like I could do anything I wanted and no one could stop me.

Haggerty

Haggerty

Awards

i just believe people with short fuses feel tough because they are on gear and they let themselves be bigger assholes
I agree with this statement completely... I think it all a personal mind set that makes the people think they have short fuses.. just my .02cents

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
everyone react differently to foreign substance that are being put into ones body. it might give one person no noticable effect in the way of aggression. but on the other hand someones hormones might be changed in the way that makes them angry/aggressive. i have absolutely no evidence supporting my theory, but really no one has any science behind this agression thing anyway, all speculation.

Sunder

Sunder

Awards
  • Established
Wow - a lot of people seem to feel more aggressive on SD than tren. I've tried SD before, and I can't say that I experience the same "rage" that some other people have. But I'm generally a pretty calm guy, and never violent.

Although I did hit a truck with my hand today when he almost hit me while I was walking across the street with the "walk" sign on. But that's one of my pet peeves - vehicles that don't want to wait for pedestrians when the "walk" sign is on. I almost hope to someday smash a taillight or mirror, and then have the driver explain to the police how it's my fault.

"I wasn't expecting a car to hit me while I walking across a crosswalk with the walk sign on - I got scared and put my hand out to defend myself. I'm just glad to be alive."

Anyways, back on point. After this thread, I'm becoming less scared of tren...hmmm.....except for that whole pinning everyday thing of course...

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established

word:goodpost:

i'm more grumpy when off everything. when i know the gym is good, life is good. when 'on', everything is rainbows and puppies.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
word:goodpost:

i'm more grumpy when off everything. when i know the gym is good, life is good. when 'on', everything is rainbows and puppies.
ya id have to say that when i think of you beelz i think of a rainbow puppy too.:trout: ;)

YoungNJacked

Banned
Awards
I know while on M1T for a short period I was angry all the time. I am usually pretty chill but I used to be a fighter, so it came out every once and a while, but I have learned to control it. I reallly don't think it is placebo, because even when family or gf's say something to me, I snap back really quick, without thinking. God knows how I will be on tren.

scarfacebling

Awards
My girlfriend called tren "mean juice" even thought I would say more cockiness and confidence then anything. I only had a few problems but the worst was some guy calling my girl a slut (he didn’t know she was my girl) and I put my arm around her and started walking and he was still standing in my way so I pushed him and said " get the **** out of my way" which he responded to ohhh tough guy I said " fu*kin right" then he decided to take swing that was his last mistake. I end up the worst off cause after the last blow he was bleeding and out for the count while I had a broken hand took me 6 months and two surgeries’s to get back in the gym. When I blow up on tren it just worse then normal cause I am so much stronger and I feel almost invincible.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
beelze knows not to act the fool while on .. he knows if he starts up i'll be right there to bitch slap him back to reality :trout:

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
beelze knows not to act the fool while on .. he knows if he starts up i'll be right there to bitch slap him back to reality :trout:
yup, all you need is a 2' vertical to reach me, lol. :hammer:

Danl4560

Awards
:thumbsup:

Word, Gear seems to bring out the ever so common case of "Little Man Syndrome." Learn to control your emotions, and don't pin blame on 'roid rage when you punch a wall and break your hand, you have nothing to blame but your own lack of common sense.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yup, all you need is a 2' vertical to reach me, lol. :hammer:
Well hey if you werent the frigin jolly green giant over there, he may not have that prob! :trout:

supersteve

Awards
Superdrol didn't have any effect on my aggression.

Tren on the other hand put very scary and aggressive thoughts into my mind. I constantly wanted to kill people and break things. I didn't do either of course, but the thoughts were there constantly.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
you all quit fucking around and just take test! test makes you king of your own private little mountain.

and did i mention the boners? a stiff breeze would make my dick do a flagpole impersonation

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Believe me, I'd run test if I could.

I'm not an angry guy nor am I a Napoleon Complex A'hole. I'm generally not prone to wild mood swings so when they occur I can usually trace it to something...and so far this something seems to consistently be methyls.

I think we can't just deny the existence of so many anecdotal reports of aggression or emotional disturbances brought on by a bunch of synthetic hormones that have next to no research behind them. If anyone wants to pretend this isn't a potential side effect of gear because it "might give gear a bad name"..feel free, but gear will always have a bad name and will always be illegal regardless of what we say or do.

Brain chemistry is a very finely nuanced thing as we've all seen with nootrophic supplements. I don't think it's too much of a stretch to say that a synthetic compound that is 10 or 20,000 times as anabolic as testosterone might..just maybe..effect some people negatively in the psychology department.

If I had a short fuse, I would have banned everyone who agreed with Matt D

:stick:

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
ohh beelze .. simple words from a simple man

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Now now kids...Play nice..:dance: :lol:
ever seen pumping iron...

"glen is smart but he's like a child, he comes to me for advices.....and it's not that hard to give him the wrong advices..."

ol' glen. this one time he caught me off guard and headbutted my knee caps. **** hurt.

hi glen. :) now, you can make fun of my calves. around and around we go.......

Bigdaddyandy

Awards
If you're tearing down walls and ****, maybe you should'nt do steroids.
Or try this little suggestion, smoke up a bit. And I'm not referring to tobacco.:D

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you're tearing down walls and ****, maybe you should'nt do steroids.
Or try this little suggestion, smoke up a bit. And I'm not referring to tobacco.:D
lol reminds me of that natedogg pic that just gots posted....lol.... making some great gains with my herbal supplements.:sick:

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
funny you mention that .. i actually just watched pumping iron this morning

by the way i'm arnold to your lou ferrigno .. you may be taller but i'll always be better .. and eventually you'll pump some synthol in those tiny little calves of yours and they'll look terrible (just like big lou) :)

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
I havent used tren yet, but SD made me on edge at 30mg's. I had to keep it at 20mg's between agression and back pumps. I flipped out one day cause my brother took my sandwich, completly out of line. It was pretty crazy though, considering im very laid back. Maybe thats cause the herbal supplements though.

david4zero8

Awards
I've never tried tren, but what was said above about sd is exactly the same for me. I was very irritable on sd about a lot of little things. I got used to it after a while and anytime something bugged me I just told myself to let go.
Same with me. Never ran tren, but on SD my normally hot-tempered self became truly out of hand. It was great in the gym though; the mental focus was out of this world.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
funny you mention that .. i actually just watched pumping iron this morning

by the way i'm arnold to your lou ferrigno .. you may be taller but i'll always be better .. and eventually you'll pump some synthol in those tiny little calves of yours and they'll look terrible (just like big lou) :)
speaking of which, how are your calves coming along now? seriously speaking. anything new to report? techniques, etc.?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I feel like im on a merry-go-round with you two! :lol: :dance: