what do u guys think would yield better results

sd for 3 weeks then pp for 3 weeks

or test e for 12 weeks

thanks

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
You should do it all. Test E with SD for 3 weeks. Then a week before your last shot 3 weeks PP. My 2cents. Anabolics are fun.

Jblake

Awards
It depends on the test dosage. Test for 12 weeks would be a hell of a lot better for your body than PP and SD for 6. Plus I think you could accrue more mass over 12 weeks than six. Those compounds are methylated and throw your cholesterol and liver values all to hell. You'd probably feel better with test as well.Dosage depends on your size and experience, but 500mgs of test cyp or enth a week is a good conservative dosage for test only.

If you want to incorporate one of those compounds, you could kick the cycle off and end it with a moderate dose of PP or SD. I've used superdrol for this and it worked well. Either that or test prop. You'll want to end it with these quick acting compounds because while the long ester test is decreasing in your body, you're totally shut down and you'll want something in you to keep you in an anabolic state until PCT starts. You can use orals or short ester injectables (injectables are healthier for you).

jjordanj

Awards
thanks guys

thanks guys for the replies few questions
what could one expect as far as weight/strength gain from12 weeks of test compared to sd/pp i know test is better for u healthwise just as far as gains though which would u expect to yield better gains

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, you would probably gain more on the orals, but if you ran test by itself for 12-14 weeks at 750mg/week (since you're a big boy) you would be able to keep more. It's all your decision bud...I would run what the others said...test E for 12-14 weeks and an oral at the beginning and/or end...but it would really depend on your goals..plus like the others said, the test alone would be easier on the ol body.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys for the replies few questions
what could one expect as far as weight/strength gain from12 weeks of test compared to sd/pp i know test is better for u healthwise just as far as gains though which would u expect to yield better gains
hard to say as everyone is different. Some react very well to test only, while others will need to stack w/ something else. If you're a moderate responder and diet/training is in check, I would say off of 750mg/week, you would prolly see anywhere from 10-15lbs. within 12 weeks or so...some water though...again, depends on your goals.

Orals will probably gain 20 or so, but again, most of that weight will be from glycogen storeage, etc...

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Test makes me feel like a million bucks and is easy on the body. Plus gives me a libido kick like no other. Most orals make me feel like crap and I have trouble keeping the gains. Instead of running 750 of test a week, you may think about 500 stacked with 400 of EQ for the appetite increase :food: and lean gains.

my 2 cents