Can you ECA while on a cycle

rdj6107

Awards
my current cycle is:

weeks 1 - 6 -- 20 mg of E...Max LMG
weeks 3 - 8 -- 75 mg of Prostanozol
plus the proliver, RYR, multi, etc. etc. etc.

i am starting week 4. diet has been good and clean. training flucuates depending on sleep due to 2 jobs and school. however, the mirror tells me that i am on the right track. while on my current cycle, can i throw in an ECA stack? i was thinking of 2 times a day at (81 mg) asprin, vasopro (25 mg), caffiene (200mg) for each dosage. will this work, or what over the counter will work. thanks for any input

current stats:
33 yrs old
6'2"
238 lbs
17 1/2 - 18% bf

Anarchy939

Awards
  • Established
You could use the Ephedrine, but drop the Aspirin, as there's no real need for it. Take some White Willow for the blood-thinning effects Aspirin gives. You're going to have to watch your blood pressure though for sure.. Be sure to drink plenty of water and take your BP supps..

Try this: Take a Vasopro, split it in half, and take one half along with 200mg of caffeine. Take 200mg of R-ALA or 1 cap of Glucophase XR for an increased effect.. This will allow you to use the E more sparingly while still recieving the same stimulating effects..

rdj6107

Awards
if i am understanding the advice, 12.5 mg of vasapro, 200 mg of caffeine, & 200 mg of ALA twice a day.

Anarchy939

Awards
  • Established
Works for me, although GXR or R-ALA is preferred.