DAA while on test/deca cycle?

feenjuice

feenjuice

Awards
Hey guys, I’m a long time member but rarely post anymore.... but I am constantly reading through the forum and researching...

Anyways, I started a test/deca (400/400 per week)cycle about 4 weeks ago, I’ve had no estrogen sides as of yet.... however I will be adding in some type of an oral very soon,( I have a very big selection to choose from) mist likely either dbol or abombs....)

So I will be needing a AI on hand very soon... right now I am planning to go the quick/easy route and grab an estrogen blocker from my local supp store.... it contains 40 mg of Arimistane(which is necessary) but it is stacked with D Aspartic Acid at 100 mg.

Now I am a very experienced juicer, been cycling for the past 13 years or so.. but I had no experience with DAA, which brings me to the question of whether or not it would be stupid to take a proven test booster alongside my current cycle.... I don’t want to “confuse” my HPTA by signaling “on” and “off” again and again while blasting 400 mg test c...

Any thoughts? Or am I just overthinking this too much? Lol.... preferably I would like to just get some Arimidex solo without DAA, but it would take wayyyy too long to get. I don’t wanna wait, especially being in the middle of the cycle.

Any input is welcome. Thanks

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yes, you are over thinking the daa part. It won't do anything while you run gear. And if it would do, it would be of benefit, since it would reduce suppression. But based on one study I've seen, daa raised T production some for 12 days, but then got quickly down and back to starting point. In another study it actually lowered T production. The only case I could see a use for daa, is if you're low on T momentarily, like in pct. But overall I don't like it or use it ever myself. So if it's a part of some stack, no harm in using it, but just want to highlight that it would be a good thing, if it would signal T production while you run gear. It would be amazing to be honest.

But more importantly, Arimistane is a weak AI and I would absolutely not trust it to control estro, while running D-bol, test, Deca. Get some Exemestane, Anastrozol or even Letro (rather than Arimistane). Imho it's very risky and even foolish (not trying to be rude), that you are already running test+Deca without a proper AI in your posession.

feenjuice

feenjuice

Awards
Yes, you are over thinking the daa part. It won't do anything while you run gear. And if it would do, it would be of benefit, since it would reduce suppression. But based on one study I've seen, daa raised T production some for 12 days, but then got quickly down and back to starting point. In another study it actually lowered T production. The only case I could see a use for daa, is if you're low on T momentarily, like in pct. But overall I don't like it or use it ever myself. So if it's a part of some stack, no harm in using it, but just want to highlight that it would be a good thing, if it would signal T production while you run gear. It would be amazing to be honest.

But more importantly, Arimistane is a weak AI and I would absolutely not trust it to control estro, while running D-bol, test, Deca. Get some Exemestane, Anastrozol or even Letro (rather than Arimistane). Imho it's very risky and even foolish (not trying to be rude), that you are already running test+Deca without a proper AI in your posession.
Yes I can see how not having an AI on hand is against the typical “steroid commandments”...... but like I mentioned earlier, I’ve been cycling a very long time and NEVER have any estrogen sides.... the way I was taught is basically the very old school type of cycling mindset, where using AIs should only be for when you start to get side effects. I believe that letting the test (or any other compound) aromatize into estrogen is actually more beneficial for gains, overall sense of well being, and sexual health....

I actually have a horror story about myself like 10 years ago crashing my estrogen with letro on a cycle..... since then I rarely ever use AIs..that being said, I wouldn’t necessarily recommend not having an AI to a newbie who’s just starting out... it took a lot of time and experience for myself to figure out what worked for my own body.
But thank you for the response. As far as the DAA goes, if it can’t hurt then it might just be able to help. I’ve just never had any experience with it before....

Anyways, I might have to start a log for this current cycle on AM... this has always been a very resourceful board for good information... and maybe running a cycle log on here could be my way of giving back to forum in a sense...

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yes I can see how not having an AI on hand is against the typical “steroid commandments”...... but like I mentioned earlier, I’ve been cycling a very long time and NEVER have any estrogen sides.... the way I was taught is basically the very old school type of cycling mindset, where using AIs should only be for when you start to get side effects. I believe that letting the test (or any other compound) aromatize into estrogen is actually more beneficial for gains, overall sense of well being, and sexual health....

I actually have a horror story about myself like 10 years ago crashing my estrogen with letro on a cycle..... since then I rarely ever use AIs..that being said, I wouldn’t necessarily recommend not having an AI to a newbie who’s just starting out... it took a lot of time and experience for myself to figure out what worked for my own body.
But thank you for the response. As far as the DAA goes, if it can’t hurt then it might just be able to help. I’ve just never had any experience with it before....

Anyways, I might have to start a log for this current cycle on AM... this has always been a very resourceful board for good information... and maybe running a cycle log on here could be my way of giving back to forum in a sense...
Fair enough. I agree that AI's should be used only if needed and higher E is beneficial, when androgens are high also. I just think that an AI should be on hand allways. Also I'm very surprised you don't need and AI with test+Deca+D-bol, but if you say so, who am I to argue. If you want to stay otc on the AI, then based on my research Virtus, Inhibit-E, Arimahex, Letrone would be the strongest. I like Virtus myself.

feenjuice

feenjuice

Awards
Fair enough. I agree that AI's should be used only if needed and higher E is beneficial, when androgens are high also. I just think that an AI should be on hand allways. Also I'm very surprised you don't need and AI with test+Deca+D-bol, but if you say so, who am I to argue. If you want to stay otc on the AI, then based on my research Virtus, Inhibit-E, Arimahex, Letrone would be the strongest. I like Virtus myself.
Haven’t started the dbol yet. So right now it’s just been test and deca for the past 4 weeks... I am at the point where I can start to feel the deca kicking in. Not 100%, but slowly the strength is creeping up..within another 2 weeks or so the deca should be in full swing.

But as far as adding another compound. I basically have everything to pick from (accumulated quite the stash over the years).... right now I am thinking of running dbol... but I am at the point in my “gear running practice” where I’d like to experiment with something different than usual. Like doing two 19 Nors at once... it would be quite a reckless thing to do. But I’ve been doing this **** so long that I wanna try something new. Haha.

So who knows, the dbol could be substituted for tren ace real quick..if I wake up with my mind made up by the time I get to like week 6 of my current cycle. No promises yet. But if I do go that route, I will be sure to make a log. And buy a lot at caber first lol.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I thought it was proven that Arimistane did nothing for Estrogen, it can help controlling cortisol.

feenjuice

feenjuice

Awards
I thought it was proven that Arimistane did nothing for Estrogen, it can help controlling cortisol.
I don’t recall ever hearing that... but I will check into it. Are you referring to an actual study? Or did someone on here get bloodwork done or something with no results ?

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don’t recall ever hearing that... but I will check into it. Are you referring to an actual study? Or did someone on here get bloodwork done or something with no results ?
Both, it was a while ago since I used it/looked into it but if remember correctly it didn’t do anything for estro but did lower cortisol, that’s why ppl got the leaning out effects from it.

I would definitely not recommend trusting it to control E on cycle, I guarantee it won’t do anything.

feenjuice

feenjuice

Awards
Well then, I was going to take the easy way out lol. It’s no problem. I can’t get a real AI, it’s just my natural impatience that was telling me to just go to the store and grab a bottle of arimistane instead of waiting a few weeks to receive an order of anastrozole.

But I’m going to need some caber soon anyways, so I might as well just get both at once..... this is my favorite time of year to to a blast cycle.. this test/deca is just the beginning

feenjuice

feenjuice

Awards
IMG_0440.JPG

Here’s a pic from yesterday’s workout... let me know if you guys are interested in following a cycle log from now through the summer.... I’m at about 205 lbs at the moment. The goal is the get as big as possible without being a fat ass

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
DAA will raise prolactin. I would not use with deca.
and besides... it don't really work anyhow for raising test which is not really gonna happen while your injecting exogenous test regardless if it did work or not..

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking good. I would follow bro