m4ohn and sd good or bad??

Benderzzz

Awards
would sd and m4ohn be good mixture at say like 10mg of sd and 20-32mg of m4ohn for 5 weeks
this is totally hypothetical just curious really
too low of dosages or not complimentary in anyway??
any feed back would be appreciated
thanks in adavance

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
would sd and m4ohn be good mixture at say like 10mg of sd and 20-32mg of m4ohn for 5 weeks
this is totally hypothetical just curious really
too low of dosages or not complimentary in anyway??
any feed back would be appreciated
thanks in adavance
2 Methyls = bad idea. And you are not going to get a lot of advise about using these substances at your age and obvious
ignorance except for : DONT USE THEM!

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
i know its been hinted at around here, but searches have not been very helpful. Whats everyone's take on m4ohn and tren/test? Is there any evidence with the m4ohn and tren being problematic?

Benderzzz

Awards
ignorance???
whatever dude....... i was just curious and i thought that is why you have this board to keep so called "ignorant" people from making a mistake. many people have stacked methyls before even on this board. i know the old saying if your friend jumps off a bridge does that mean you are too. so dont give me that. and before you call someone ignorant get a background first.for your info i have been lifting since i was 13 so ignorance is not a factor. and i have been reading this board for over a year and seen at least 15 people stack methyls i.e m5aa and m4ohn and they didnt die or their liver values go to crap
and besides my thinking was keep them low doses and you should be fine but i wanted someone knowledgeable not judgemental to answer the question but thanks for the response
thanks everyone else as well
more input would be appreciated greatly

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
You're right, being called ignorant was out of line. But the low doses are not a solution to the dangers of stacking methyls. Yes you could probably do it and get away with it. The problem with drug interactions is that they can be really, really bad, and really are not predictable or dose dependent. Some drugs just amplify their the negative effects of each other. It's best not to be the one person who doesn't manage to beat the odds.

Plus, like the original reply said, using at your age is not a good idea. I'd wait until your mid twenties at least before you start, as you're much more likely to be done with any bone growth and hormonal swings by that time. Your body should be in homeostasis then, feel free to play. For your own safety now though it'd be best to pass up the roids.

Benderzzz

Awards
thanks for the great reply

i will not try this as my logic was flawed and thanks for showing me
i should have known better and realized that all chems react differently when interacting with another substance
for some reason i totally forgot that part of the science
see that is why i ask first
thanks again
i was thinking about the sd because i am on a plateau on bench i cant get past 385 and i have tried everything maybe that cissus rx would work

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the great reply

i will not try this as my logic was flawed and thanks for showing me
i should have known better and realized that all chems react differently when interacting with another substance
for some reason i totally forgot that part of the science
see that is why i ask first
thanks again
i was thinking about the sd because i am on a plateau on bench i cant get past 385 and i have tried everything maybe that cissus rx would work
Even a good energy or focus supplement like Omega's Power Jolt would be a good idea if you haven't tried them already. A better idea though would be to take a week or so off if you haven't for a while. Use that time to tweak your diet and routine and then go back into training a little below where you left off, do a week or so of light weight work first to get your tendons and ligaments back into the swing of things, and then try and beat your previous stopping point.

There are some great strength routines in here in a few threads if you want ideas for something different. A recent thread that had a good discussion of West Side Barbell techniques and links to some good resoureces should still be showing up. I'd check it out if you're not familiar with WSB, it's worth a look.

ingo_1978

Awards
ignorance???
whatever dude....... i was just curious and i thought that is why you have this board to keep so called "ignorant" people from making a mistake. many people have stacked methyls before even on this board. i know the old saying if your friend jumps off a bridge does that mean you are too. so dont give me that. and before you call someone ignorant get a background first.for your info i have been lifting since i was 13 so ignorance is not a factor. and i have been reading this board for over a year and seen at least 15 people stack methyls i.e m5aa and m4ohn and they didnt die or their liver values go to crap
and besides my thinking was keep them low doses and you should be fine but i wanted someone knowledgeable not judgemental to answer the question but thanks for the response
As methyls go I don't think M5AA and M4OHN are too harsh on the liver. I'm sure I've read somewhere that M4OHN was likened to Anavar. M-DIEN and M4OHN is another one you could get away with. SD is harsh on the liver and lipids and I'ld be careful about stacking it with anything.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you guys all know that caffine is methylated? there are quite a few supps that are that are nearly non-toxic but the same goes to say that there are nonmethylated supps that are toxic or harmful. dude still your better off not to mess with it unless its a very, VERY well known and widely used stack, at this point expirementing with diff combos isnt fully neccesary as most have all been tried and the best are the most used. ya man for real though try out the pheraplex prostan stack.... gave me 18 solid pounds.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
CDB is correct. I would personally consider running a cycle like this, although it does go against the best wisdom.
1. SD 20mg, M4OHN 8mg
2. SD 20mg, M4OHN 8mg
3. SD 20mg, M4OHN 8mg
4. M4OHN 40mg
5. M4OHN 40mg
6. M4OHN 40mg

Dutchman

Dutchman

Awards
  • Established
I've done several cycles each with either MOHN at 48 mgs or SD. I did one cycle with both together. No problems, fast recovery, good gains etc. Now I am in the middle of another such cycle.

Wk 1: MOHN 48 mgs
Wk 2: MOHN 48 mgs
Wk 3: MOHN 48 mgs, SD 30 mgs
Wk 4: MOHN 48 mgs, SD 30 mgs
Wk 5: MOHN 48 mgs, SD 30 mgs
Wk 6: MOHN 48 mgs, PP 20 mgs
Wk 7: MOHN 48 mgs, PP 20 mgs
Wk 8: MOHN 48 mgs, PP 20 mgs

It's just my opinion but I think we are way too wary about possible negative impact from MOHN. I long ago learned it took 48 mgs for it to have a noticable effect for me. I also became very comfortable with SD when taken with a good set of supps for BP, Cholesterol, Liver, Prostate etc such as I take on a daily basis all year long.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
ignorance???
I extend my apologies for that post. I had just finished dealing with a kid who is 20 yrs old that bought Superdrol from a supp shop and was running 50mg a day and had never even heard of PCT. I was just very frustrated. I hate to see people messing up their bodys, possibly doing permanent damage just because they did not know any better. Honestly, I have stacked methyls for short periods and my blood work has been fine but at 21 I had so much natural Test and growth potential, adding steroids to an already difficult time in my life was an unneccesary risk.

That being said, I am happy to see that you are here and learning in the stead of ignorance. My apologies again extended.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 16
mattrag Anabolics 1
Anabolics 151
Anabolics 48
Anabolics 2