Any reccommendations to stack 1 ad with?

  1. New Member
    stratvox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    48
    Posts
    85
    Rep Power
    165
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    91.54%

    Any reccommendations to stack 1 ad with?


    There might be some leftover 1ad available to me. Anyone stack it with Prostanozol? There is no 4ad available to me so I am looking for a substitute. any suggestions? I am not concerned with lethargy just looking for a good adjunctive product.

  2. New Member
    spoolin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    125
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    93.5%

    I stacked 1-ad with superdrol for 3 weeks. I gained a total of 18lbs and kept 13 of them. I only ran the 1-ad for the first two weeks of the cycle though.
  3. New Member
    eRICH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    206
    Rep Power
    221
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    61.8%

    Test base Transdermal would be nice to stack it with
    •   
       

  4. More Cowbell
    Yjyankee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    42
    Posts
    421
    Rep Power
    335
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    28.46%

    Quote Originally Posted by spoolin
    I stacked 1-ad with superdrol for 3 weeks. I gained a total of 18lbs and kept 13 of them. I only ran the 1-ad for the first two weeks of the cycle though.
    Good gains! Any kind of log you kept w/ this? What other supps did you combine w/ this? Just curious..
  5. Board Supporter
    wastedwhiteboy2's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,990
    Rep Power
    3016
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    59.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    you could stack 1ad with emax, LMG, sd and it depends on what other banned ph you have. pro with 1ad would be a killer on the hairline and pretty dry.
  6. New Member
    klugman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    41
    Posts
    460
    Rep Power
    353
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    52.21%

    I ran 2 cycles with 1-ad solo and the lethargy was never really too bad.

    Whatever you do, you should keep a log. It would be an interesting read.
  7. Registered User
    BigMatty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    38
    Posts
    200
    Rep Power
    218
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    10.48%

    I ran 6 weeks of 1ad with 12 weeks of test cypro @ 500mgs a week and gained 25lbs. I kept about 16 of it.
  8. New Member
    JonasDavidsson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    152
    Rep Power
    191
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    9.73%

    how does this luck?
    week 1: 300mg 1AD/600mg 4-AD/10mg sd
    week 2: 400mg 1AD/600mg 4-AD/20mg sd
    week 3: 500mg 1AD/800mg 4-AD/20mg sd
    week 4: 600mg 1AD/800mg 4-AD/30mg sd

    think this would be a great cycle..
  9. New Member
    spoolin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    125
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    93.5%

    The only other thing i was taking was CEE and eating like a horse.
  10. New Member
    stratvox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    48
    Posts
    85
    Rep Power
    165
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    91.54%

    Quote Originally Posted by wastedwhiteboy2
    you could stack 1ad with emax, LMG, sd and it depends on what other banned ph you have. pro with 1ad would be a killer on the hairline and pretty dry.
    Im not into using the sd, i guess I need to do more research on LMG and emax. Also, I know zero about TEST BASE transdermals and would not know where to aquire the product. (No I am not fishing for a source I understand the ground rules here, thank you) While i have thinning hair already, I use Rogaine and Nioxin daily and during a cycle use azealic acid to combat the topical dht. I have not noticed any additional thinning other than paranoia!!!

    I have used 1 ad but not pro. Is it the pro that would be the bad hair component? Where can I get better research on prostanozol? I have not been successful with what is here because i think it is tooo new. This site is trmemndous for info on the 1 ad though. Thanks.
  11. Board Supporter
    wastedwhiteboy2's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,990
    Rep Power
    3016
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    59.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by stratvox
    Im not into using the sd, i guess I need to do more research on LMG and emax. Also, I know zero about TEST BASE transdermals and would not know where to aquire the product. (No I am not fishing for a source I understand the ground rules here, thank you) While i have thinning hair already, I use Rogaine and Nioxin daily and during a cycle use azealic acid to combat the topical dht. I have not noticed any additional thinning other than paranoia!!!

    I have used 1 ad but not pro. Is it the pro that would be the bad hair component? Where can I get better research on prostanozol? I have not been successful with what is here because i think it is tooo new. This site is trmemndous for info on the 1 ad though. Thanks.
    1ad is hard on the hair and so is pro. not sure where to get more info on pro.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Any suggestions to stack with AS?
    By PrepNwa23 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-21-2009, 02:42 AM
  2. Best way to stack Havoc with 3-AD?
    By Flexo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-22-2009, 01:45 PM
  3. Would there be any point to stacking 4AD with TNE?
    By BigVrunga in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-26-2006, 09:52 PM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-04-2005, 07:27 PM
  5. Primo! What to stack it with?
    By Wallsy72 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-06-2005, 04:14 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in