Any reccommendations to stack 1 ad with?

stratvox

stratvox

Awards
There might be some leftover 1ad available to me. Anyone stack it with Prostanozol? There is no 4ad available to me so I am looking for a substitute. any suggestions? I am not concerned with lethargy just looking for a good adjunctive product.

spoolin

Awards
I stacked 1-ad with superdrol for 3 weeks. I gained a total of 18lbs and kept 13 of them. I only ran the 1-ad for the first two weeks of the cycle though.

eRICH

Awards
Test base Transdermal would be nice to stack it with

Yjyankee

More Cowbell
Awards
  • Established
I stacked 1-ad with superdrol for 3 weeks. I gained a total of 18lbs and kept 13 of them. I only ran the 1-ad for the first two weeks of the cycle though.
Good gains! Any kind of log you kept w/ this? What other supps did you combine w/ this? Just curious..

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
you could stack 1ad with emax, LMG, sd and it depends on what other banned ph you have. pro with 1ad would be a killer on the hairline and pretty dry.

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
I ran 2 cycles with 1-ad solo and the lethargy was never really too bad.

Whatever you do, you should keep a log. It would be an interesting read.

BigMatty

Awards
I ran 6 weeks of 1ad with 12 weeks of test cypro @ 500mgs a week and gained 25lbs. I kept about 16 of it.

JonasDavidsson

Awards
how does this luck?
week 1: 300mg 1AD/600mg 4-AD/10mg sd
week 2: 400mg 1AD/600mg 4-AD/20mg sd
week 3: 500mg 1AD/800mg 4-AD/20mg sd
week 4: 600mg 1AD/800mg 4-AD/30mg sd

think this would be a great cycle..

spoolin

Awards
The only other thing i was taking was CEE and eating like a horse.

stratvox

stratvox

Awards
you could stack 1ad with emax, LMG, sd and it depends on what other banned ph you have. pro with 1ad would be a killer on the hairline and pretty dry.
Im not into using the sd, i guess I need to do more research on LMG and emax. Also, I know zero about TEST BASE transdermals and would not know where to aquire the product. (No I am not fishing for a source I understand the ground rules here, thank you) While i have thinning hair already, I use Rogaine and Nioxin daily and during a cycle use azealic acid to combat the topical dht. I have not noticed any additional thinning other than paranoia!!!

I have used 1 ad but not pro. Is it the pro that would be the bad hair component? Where can I get better research on prostanozol? I have not been successful with what is here because i think it is tooo new. This site is trmemndous for info on the 1 ad though. Thanks.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Im not into using the sd, i guess I need to do more research on LMG and emax. Also, I know zero about TEST BASE transdermals and would not know where to aquire the product. (No I am not fishing for a source I understand the ground rules here, thank you) While i have thinning hair already, I use Rogaine and Nioxin daily and during a cycle use azealic acid to combat the topical dht. I have not noticed any additional thinning other than paranoia!!!

I have used 1 ad but not pro. Is it the pro that would be the bad hair component? Where can I get better research on prostanozol? I have not been successful with what is here because i think it is tooo new. This site is trmemndous for info on the 1 ad though. Thanks.
1ad is hard on the hair and so is pro. not sure where to get more info on pro.