- 10-01-2005, 07:14 PM
- 10-03-2005, 09:22 AM
I've been wondering about that myself. And what about gylcerol?
- 10-03-2005, 10:22 AM
I'm considering trying a batch with olive oil. Since ATD should be taken with fat, this seems like a good choice if it works. If it doesn't dissolve well into solution, I'll just shake the crap out of it prior to dosing. I'm probably a month or two away from using it though, so this plan may change based on any feedback from other users.
10-03-2005, 05:41 PM
Gylcerol is another really viable alternative to PEG ive heard as well but I cant find any as of right now???Originally Posted by sir.kevin
10-04-2005, 11:14 AM
you can find at Nutraplanet (look under Now brand).Originally Posted by BryanM
My problem is that I can't find ATD powder anymore. Do you know where I can get some?
Similar Forum Threads
- By bellx1 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 24Last Post: 03-02-2014, 09:12 AM
- By JBlaze in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 10-02-2004, 08:26 PM
- By hethcliff in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 06-24-2004, 11:53 PM
- By shadow_manifest in forum AnabolicsReplies: 14Last Post: 01-08-2004, 11:33 PM
- By Bryan in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-07-2004, 11:24 AM