Suspending M1T

Maize22

Awards
I have 1 gram of M1T powder and I need to know how to suspend it, what to suspend it in, measurements and basicially anything else that I should know. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hello,

The question you are asking might have been already answered in another thread.
If you use the Search Function, you probably will get your answer quicker.

Thanks,
B5150

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I have 1 gram of M1T powder and I need to know how to suspend it, what to suspend it in, measurements and basicially anything else that I should know. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Suspending M-1-T is one of the smartest things you could do. I encourage you. Although, I feel that suspension may not be strong enough with this compound, you might want to do a full expolsion. Suspension is the first steps to taking action though, good luck with this one, its a tough little soldier.

Maize22

Awards
Thanks for the input. Maybe making an oral solution would be easier?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
An oral solution and suspension are basically the same thing. Suspension is not completely disolved and a solution is.

.5g M1T/49.5ml XV Olive Oil = 10mg/ml

Heat...Done!!!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Be very careful

Be sure you are doing this right. If you don't have a scale and are sure it is 1g then drop it in 99ml of oil. Get an oral syringe for measuring oil and for dosing. Overdosing M1T is not good.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
are you making an oral or injectable solution. if you are making an oral solution you must suspend the solution in alcohol.

if injectable id suggest oil with BA for sterility, but water could be used also. An oral solution does not have to be sterile, obviously.

Maize22

Awards
Be sure you are doing this right. If you don't have a scale and are sure it is 1g then drop it in 99ml of oil. Get an oral syringe for measuring oil and for dosing. Overdosing M1T is not good.
I have a scale.

And I am making an Oral, not injectable. How do I suspend this in alcohol?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You don't need alcohol.
Alcohol, Oil, PEG,...whatever. Used them all. They all work.

Put 99ml or 49.5ml of oil in a bottle like this

Drop in 1g or .5g into oil.

1g/100ml goes into solution very easily.

Shake, heat, shake, heat until disolved.

Been done many times.

Maize22

Awards
seems easy enough. Than just shake and draw before each use? I wouldn't need to heat again would I?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If it goes into solution, which it does for me using XVOO, there is no need for shaking. I always shake it for the hell of it. I mean its in my hands. :)

I have not had it fall out of solution in XVOO. If it does for you, using whatever solution you chose, reheat until it goes back in. Basically if it falls out it is a suspension and just fine as long as you shake it before dosing.