Question about superdrol

doodle

doodle

Awards
Is Superdrol or any of its ingredients banned from the NCAA or the NFL?

bigblank69

Board Supporter
Awards
It's chemically related to both Masteron and Anadrol 50(If I remember correctly).There is a good chance it will test positive for one of those substances.... but I can not confirm this.

doodle

doodle

Awards
thanks for the info.

lets say i started a 4-5 week cycle now, do you think in 5 months any thing would still show up on a drug test?

shootmeagain

Awards
  • Established
No. That would be tremendously unlikely.

Clearance Times

Note, the greatest length of time given for an oral substance is 1.5 months and this list says that figure was given for 'maximum safety.' Though you won't be able to find specific data like this for Superdrol, it should serve as a good guideline, and 5 months should be well more than enough.

rhinochaser48

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It will be tested for eventually.

If I were in the NFL or NCAA I would not be putting my million dollar career on the line because there isn't a test for superdrol *yet*.

Besides, drug test samples are frequently frozen for testing later.

shootmeagain

Awards
  • Established
It will be tested for eventually.

If I were in the NFL or NCAA I would not be putting my million dollar career on the line because there isn't a test for superdrol *yet*.

Besides, drug test samples are frequently frozen for testing later.
But in this case, its not even a question of if it is a detectable substance or not -- rather, if the substance will 'clear' prior to being subject to testing.

bigblank69

Board Supporter
Awards
I had friends on my college football team who used D-bol, and they never got caught. I think you'd be fine 5 months away from a test. Have things changed in the NCAA? When I was there they would only test 10 guys from the team at random, even though they bring the whole team in. And they didn't tell you when......

ross21

Awards
what about halodrol? which one do u think would be better? thanks

Rhyalus

Rhyalus

Awards
  • Established
Someone else posted this a while ago.

I would be surprised if the NFL used a different list.

Maybe they do, but this is good reading anyway.

Later,
R

Attachments

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established

ross21

Awards
there's a company thats sells a steroid cleanse thing. is there such a thing and does it work? anyone ever heard of anything like it?