started SD pct 2 days ago, can i go back on cycle?

billemTreiber

Awards
i was planning on doing some travelling thru asia for my air conditioning business and i halted a superdrol cycle after only 3 weeks in order to give myself time to complete my pct prior to leaving (not sure what's legal in asia and i saw that movie brokedown palace so i wont mess around!). now, my trip has been pushed back indefinitely. i started taking my nolva and rebound xt on sunday night (less than 3 days ago). i would like to continue my cycle since when i stopped, i was gaining an unbelievable amount of lean mass. is this possible? would it be advisable? i have done two cycles in the past (one m1t and one ergo) and this SD cycle is my third. i am 25, lifting about ten years, and i experienced no noticeable side effects during any of my cycles (except hair shedding but with my previous two cycles, it came back after pct so i'm not worried).

this is my first post but i have read for a while and have a lot of respect for the knowledge on this site, but i am hoping this isn't the kind of question that is gonna get me reemed for even suggesting it! thanks guys!

Guido

Awards
i was planning on doing some travelling thru asia for my air conditioning business and i halted a superdrol cycle after only 3 weeks in order to give myself time to complete my pct prior to leaving (not sure what's legal in asia and i saw that movie brokedown palace so i wont mess around!). now, my trip has been pushed back indefinitely. i started taking my nolva and rebound xt on sunday night (less than 3 days ago). i would like to continue my cycle since when i stopped, i was gaining an unbelievable amount of lean mass. is this possible? would it be advisable? i have done two cycles in the past (one m1t and one ergo) and this SD cycle is my third. i am 25, lifting about ten years, and i experienced no noticeable side effects during any of my cycles (except hair shedding but with my previous two cycles, it came back after pct so i'm not worried).

this is my first post but i have read for a while and have a lot of respect for the knowledge on this site, but i am hoping this isn't the kind of question that is gonna get me reemed for even suggesting it! thanks guys!
i'm not sure of the half life of SD, but since its taken every day I would assume its not longer than 6 or so hours. The general rule of pharmacology is that after 4-5 half lives have passed, the drug is out of your system. This being the case, I would advise just continuing with the PCT and going hard for 4 weeks next time around.

billemTreiber

Awards
i'm not sure of the half life of SD, but since its taken every day I would assume its not longer than 6 or so hours. The general rule of pharmacology is that after 4-5 half lives have passed, the drug is out of your system. This being the case, I would advise just continuing with the PCT and going hard for 4 weeks next time around.
def not what i wanted to hear but i really appreciate u helping me out. i have read that SD stays in your system for about a week and whenever u stop, u still feel the SD like crazy for at least a week. that's pretty much the way i still feel so....

if anyone else with an opinion on this regarding Superdrol can help, please do. i am not knocking your opinion, i just want to get a consensus and make sure that no one strongly strongly advises against it before i make up my mind (hopefully some time today)

natiels

natiels

Board Supporter
Awards
I would go on for another week. The only thing you stand to lose is a weeks worth of superdrol. If it works then you know for next time, if not then live and learn.

If your sides were started to build up I would suggest staying off, but it seems that they are not for you since you are so excited to get back on.