Started PCT after Sup3r/1 & 4, double checking to make sure this set up looks good.

A Welfare Mom

Awards
Started PCT after Sup3r/1 & 4, double checking to make sure this set up looks good.

Ran both at 220 for 6 weeks, loved it. Now in PCT I'm taking clomid 50mg day 1 then 40/40/25/25. (50mg felt a bit too much, 40 is great). I'm also taking Sup3r PCT along with normal cycle support and cell tech. Does this look sufficient? Thanks guys!

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Looks fine. Got exemestane on hand? Hopefully you wont need it but good to have.

A Welfare Mom

Awards
Looks fine. Got exemestane on hand? Hopefully you wont need it but good to have.
Not at the moment, can get it quick if needed though. Any chance clomid would cause me not to get hard? Lmao

A Welfare Mom

Awards
Could you clarify, in your OP you said 40mg was great?
i

Side wise. 50mg I was getting all fuzzy and really warm randomly. Dropped to 40 and it's like I haven't taken anything. Can't comment on the dink though, haven't needed to use it yet. We will see though.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
i

Side wise. 50mg I was getting all fuzzy and really warm randomly. Dropped to 40 and it's like I haven't taken anything. Can't comment on the dink though, haven't needed to use it yet. We will see though.
So youre not actually experiencing any sides as yet?

A Welfare Mom

Awards
So youre not actually experiencing any sides as yet?
Nope, besides for the 50mg sides. Only 3 days in. I do need my dink so I hope this goes away lol. I have liquid v on hand luckily

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Nope, besides for the 50mg sides. Only 3 days in. I do need my dink so I hope this goes away lol. I have liquid v on hand luckily
Youll be unlucky to get ed, but its not impossible. Id get an AI, exemestane. Youll want to treat the cause, not (just) the symptom.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Gotcha. What should I run it at?
Well, theres lots of guys who run clomid and get away without an AI, meaning they just put up with any sides.

Without bloods, its tricky. Id start at 6.25mg e2d. May sound like an inconsequential dose, but there are people who only need that much twice per week to maintain good levels.

A Welfare Mom

Awards
Well, theres lots of guys who run clomid and get away without an AI, meaning they just put up with any sides.

Without bloods, its tricky. Id start at 6.25mg e2d. May sound like an inconsequential dose, but there are people who only need that much twice per week to maintain good levels.
I may try that and see what blood work says. Although, at the dosage I was running these two at, which seemed to be extremely mild compared to the standard dose many run (330 for more than 6 weeks), I'm curious if I should really even be concerned as I am

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Started PCT after Sup3r/1 & 4, double checking to make sure this set up looks...

Let's see transformation pics

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Only thing I'd add would be cortisol control in the form of Reduce XT. that's one thing that is commonly missed in pct and will always spike due to the hormone fluctuations. Start it in week 2 or 3 and run it out past your serm.

and yeah, clomid can cause dickation haha. would advise a mild ai to help if its high e related. could also be low e tho which will just take some time to rebound while your body normalizes. If you wanna go otc, inhibit e could be a nice mild help in the ai regard.

A Welfare Mom

Awards
Only thing I'd add would be cortisol control in the form of Reduce XT. that's one thing that is commonly missed in pct and will always spike due to the hormone fluctuations. Start it in week 2 or 3 and run it out past your serm.

and yeah, clomid can cause dickation haha. would advise a mild ai to help if its high e related. could also be low e tho which will just take some time to rebound while your body normalizes. If you wanna go otc, inhibit e could be a nice mild help in the ai regard.
I'll check them out. From the responses so far and just thinking about it, I don't think I've given the PCT a chance yet considering I'm only 5 days in ya know lol

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'll check them out. From the responses so far and just thinking about it, I don't think I've given the PCT a chance yet considering I'm only 5 days in ya know lol
true true. were you having issues at the end of your cycle tho?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
0. Literally everything started happening the day I took clomid (day 1 of PCT)
i assume since you were able to go from 50 to 40 that your clomid is ugl... might not actually be clomid?

seems VERY fast for a dose to have impacted you like that as the hormonal changes that would come from high or low e would take more than a few hours

A Welfare Mom

Awards
i assume since you were able to go from 50 to 40 that your clomid is ugl... might not actually be clomid?

seems VERY fast for a dose to have impacted you like that as the hormonal changes that would come from high or low e would take more than a few hours
I ordered from a very popular company.. not saying that that means it's legit. Their name starts with an R

A Welfare Mom

Awards
On a somewhat positive note, I was sitting down for a bit today and felt some swelling going on down there. Haven't experienced that at all since day 1 of PCT so is that a little reassuring? Yeah but we will see what happens

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I ordered from a very popular company.. not saying that that means it's legit. Their name starts with an R
could just be coincidence then. or even something that wouldve taken pace had you been on cycle any longer. Give it a week before you worry tho for sure

A Welfare Mom

Awards
could just be coincidence then. or even something that wouldve taken pace had you been on cycle any longer. Give it a week before you worry tho for sure
Definitely will. Was a bit concerned about the liquid v not working (it has in the past every time I've messed with it) but from a little research obviously if there's no sex drive the liquid v isn't going to kick in