German American Technologies winni Depot(M1T)

1. Banned
    Answers

Question German American Technologies winni Depot(M1T)

I bought two bottles of this stuff for 40$ right before the ban. I also bought a bunch of legal Gear bottles. anybody try the German American tech stuff? I know there has too be some bros just like me who bought it because the price was right at the time. anyway I know the legal Gear stuff is potent but whats the feedback on the winni D? is it worth keeping or should I get my hustle on?

2. Banned
    Answers

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by 300cc
    I bought two bottles of this stuff for 40$ right before the ban. I also bought a bunch of legal Gear bottles. anybody try the German American tech stuff? I know there has too be some bros just like me who bought it because the price was right at the time. anyway I know the legal Gear stuff is potent but whats the feedback on the winni D? is it worth keeping or should I get my hustle on?
    Nobodys tried this stuff?

3. Board Supporter
    Answers

I bought two bottles of this stuff for 40$ right before the ban...... I know there has too be some bros just like me who bought it because the price was right at the time..........
    Underground Labs m1t was selling for under $10 a bottle (60 - 5mg tabs). Mg for mg Custom's was cheaper than that. I don't think too many from this board would have thought that the stuff you got was too great of a deal.
    But, give it time. Someone may have tried it and can give some feedback. Patience...........

dd

•   

4. Elite Member
    Answers

Yeah, I tried it, and in your words 'get your hustle on'. I'm pretty sure it did nothing. I ran it for 3 weeks at 20mg ED solo. I then used SNS M1T at the same dose along with some 4AD and blew up. To be fair my diet and discipline were way better when I ran the SNS M1T. I still have a couple bottles of the GAT M1T, and will probably eventually trash it. I'd rather lose 40$, then waste my time with a supp that will most likely do nothing.

5. Board Supporter
    Answers

Its crap, a friend of mine ran it 2 weeks @ 10mg ED Nothing.

6. Banned
    Answers

well I am going to hustle this stuff off tonight. thanks for everybodys input- I suspected it was probably garbage- but wasnt sure- is it bunk? its weird I thought all m1T was pretty much the same.

7. Board Supporter
    Answers

All I know judging from my bros gains it is as good as ****.

8. Advanced Member
    Answers

all m1t is the same, but perhaps there is no m1t in your pills?

9. Banned
    Answers

UPDATE- I would feel bad selling a bro bunk product so I threw the winni D in the toilet took a piss on them and flushed them!

10. Elite Member
    Answers

Good choice. Like boss said there is most likely little to no M1T in the product.

11. Advanced Member
    Answers

it just doesnt make sense to me...m1t was/is so cheap, why would any company make sugar pills and sell them as m1t? weird, I would never use any product from that company.

12. Elite Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Boss_K
    it just doesnt make sense to me...m1t was/is so cheap, why would any company make sugar pills and sell them as m1t? weird, I would never use any product from that company.
    I don't know dude, Markus Ruhl got to where he is now using their Stenandiol. Kidding of course, yeah stay away from GAT.

13. Banned
    Answers

theres a thread in the supplements section titled ce transport by GAT by big pete fox you guys should check it out.

14. New Member
    Answers

You did the right thing 300cc (by trashing it and not selling it) most of us dont have alot of money and power (power meaning high end job/CEO upper management high goverment offical). So we live by our name and to not take somebody for 50 bucks on some bunk M1T is a good move on your part. Keep you name loyal as to some of us thats all we got.

15. New Member
    Answers

2 weeks + 20mgs ED = Not a damn thing. Garbage. Who would test it I will send them a bottle to test maybe then you could get your $ back.

16. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Dungeon1
    2 weeks + 20mgs ED = Not a damn thing. Garbage. Who would test it I will send them a bottle to test maybe then you could get your $ back.
    I already pissed on and flushed two bottles worth- No getting a refund for me. I just couldnt sell that **** too any bro of mine.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-01-2012, 10:49 AM
  2. German American Technologies Methyl Depot
    By suresha in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-15-2010, 11:28 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-29-2008, 05:30 AM
  4. German American Technology XC4 Review
    By LegendKiller9 in forum Supplement Logs