German American Technologies winni Depot(M1T)

300cc

Banned
Awards
I bought two bottles of this stuff for 40$ right before the ban. I also bought a bunch of legal Gear bottles. anybody try the German American tech stuff? I know there has too be some bros just like me who bought it because the price was right at the time. anyway I know the legal Gear stuff is potent but whats the feedback on the winni D? is it worth keeping or should I get my hustle on?

300cc

Banned
Awards
I bought two bottles of this stuff for 40$ right before the ban. I also bought a bunch of legal Gear bottles. anybody try the German American tech stuff? I know there has too be some bros just like me who bought it because the price was right at the time. anyway I know the legal Gear stuff is potent but whats the feedback on the winni D? is it worth keeping or should I get my hustle on?
Nobodys tried this stuff?

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I bought two bottles of this stuff for 40$ right before the ban...... I know there has too be some bros just like me who bought it because the price was right at the time..........
Underground Labs m1t was selling for under $10 a bottle (60 - 5mg tabs). Mg for mg Custom's was cheaper than that. I don't think too many from this board would have thought that the stuff you got was too great of a deal.
But, give it time. Someone may have tried it and can give some feedback. Patience...........

dd

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I tried it, and in your words 'get your hustle on'. I'm pretty sure it did nothing. I ran it for 3 weeks at 20mg ED solo. I then used SNS M1T at the same dose along with some 4AD and blew up. To be fair my diet and discipline were way better when I ran the SNS M1T. I still have a couple bottles of the GAT M1T, and will probably eventually trash it. I'd rather lose 40$, then waste my time with a supp that will most likely do nothing.

punta

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Its crap, a friend of mine ran it 2 weeks @ 10mg ED Nothing.

300cc

Banned
Awards
well I am going to hustle this stuff off tonight. thanks for everybodys input- I suspected it was probably garbage- but wasnt sure- is it bunk? its weird I thought all m1T was pretty much the same.

punta

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
All I know judging from my bros gains it is as good as ****.

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
all m1t is the same, but perhaps there is no m1t in your pills?

300cc

Banned
Awards
UPDATE- I would feel bad selling a bro bunk product so I threw the winni D in the toilet took a piss on them and flushed them!

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Good choice. Like boss said there is most likely little to no M1T in the product.

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
it just doesnt make sense to me...m1t was/is so cheap, why would any company make sugar pills and sell them as m1t? weird, I would never use any product from that company.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
it just doesnt make sense to me...m1t was/is so cheap, why would any company make sugar pills and sell them as m1t? weird, I would never use any product from that company.
I don't know dude, Markus Ruhl got to where he is now using their Stenandiol:blink:. Kidding of course, yeah stay away from GAT.

300cc

Banned
Awards
theres a thread in the supplements section titled ce transport by GAT by big pete fox you guys should check it out.

buffb2

buffb2

Awards
You did the right thing 300cc (by trashing it and not selling it) most of us dont have alot of money and power (power meaning high end job/CEO upper management high goverment offical). So we live by our name and to not take somebody for 50 bucks on some bunk M1T is a good move on your part. Keep you name loyal as to some of us thats all we got.

Dungeon1

Dungeon1

Awards
2 weeks + 20mgs ED = Not a damn thing. Garbage. Who would test it I will send them a bottle to test maybe then you could get your $ back.

300cc

Banned
Awards
2 weeks + 20mgs ED = Not a damn thing. Garbage. Who would test it I will send them a bottle to test maybe then you could get your $ back.
I already pissed on and flushed two bottles worth- No getting a refund for me. I just couldnt sell that **** too any bro of mine.