Status
Not open for further replies.
TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a friend who wants to send me stuff from Europe and was wondering what are some tips to help get the stuff through customs?

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
buying domestic is probably the best tip there is, lol.

regards,
COTC

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I could give you all sorts of tips.. but if you read the stickies, you will know that it's not wise to talk about sources shipping techiques... And it ain't hard to figure out why that might be.

So if you have some good suggestions keep it to yourself... No sence ruining a good thing.

BMW

Awards
  • Established
you have a better chance of getting stabbed by your computer mouse than getting busted going domestic with a trusted source.

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
Disguise it and pack it good. Make sure nothing rattles or shakes and double box it. Put a trashbag around the inside box. Put the gear inside something so if they do open the pack 100 ampules of test aren't staring them in the face.

Sunder

Sunder

Awards
  • Established
Haha. Because people think that the people at custom's just aren't as smart as smugglers.

It's like people who take their wallets to the beach. When they go into the water, they put their money in the toe part of their shoe. "Geez, nobody will think to look there for it." LoL

Best advice is to just not do it. And if you're going to do it - never talk about, cuz it never happened.

But on a serious note. The best way to get drugs across the border is to shove it up your dogs ass. That way, if they have drug sniffing dogs, you can just say your sexy dog is in heat. <grin>

Status
Not open for further replies.