Need tips on getting rid of that last little bit of fat

J.wayne

J.wayne

Awards
I leave for marine corps basic in two weeks and wanted to go in as fit as possible. Ive cut 20lbs already I just cant get rid of the last little bit.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
The Marines will get it for yah with their low calorie nutrition packages...immense amount of cardio, swimming training and drills. Don't worry expect to come back some other 10lbs leaner.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
The Marines will get it for yah with their low calorie nutrition packages...immense amount of cardio, swimming training and drills. Don't worry expect to come back some other 10lbs leaner.
aint that for true

J.wayne

J.wayne

Awards
Yeah I know I just want to go in as prepared as possible. I dont want to just make it through basic, i want to be a squad leader and I know that takes being in boss shape.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Yeah I know I just want to go in as prepared as possible. I dont want to just make it through basic, i want to be a squad leader and I know that takes being in boss shape.
You get there...and also, being Lean , Shredded and with a BodyBuilder physique does not mean at ALL that you are fit, or ready for combat or drills. It doesn't take Boss shape to be a squad leader...heck I know 2 HOGS that have a beer belly...takes guts, balls, and being able to endure hell and back...Being shredded will just get you a naked bunkmate (and you don't want that haha).

J.wayne

J.wayne

Awards
Yeah ive sacrificed alot of muscle to get my 3 mile time down and get my 20 pullups and 100 situps. I think I might be overthinking it now that its getting closer haha.