Another SD PCT question

Kaddy

Awards
So sorry for yet another SD PCT question, but I have quite a dilemma.

I am coming off of a 4 week SD cycle. I have Novedex XT, DHEA, and Fenugreek on hand for PCT and had planned on using Nolva, as well. The Nolva didn't get here in time so I've gone over 4 weeks on SD and am currently 3 days over.

Should I wait for the Nolva to get in, which should be only a couple of days, or start the Novadex XT immediately?

I'm feeling shut down and my sex drive is gone, so I'm really looking forward to recovery.

Thanks guys

Growin Guns

Awards
I would start with the Novedex XT, DHEA, and Fenugreek now. Every day you postpone, is another day with elevated estrogen levels without the test to balance it out. You can still start the Nolva later. Good luck!

GG

Kaddy

Awards
I would start with the Novedex XT, DHEA, and Fenugreek now. Every day you postpone, is another day with elevated estrogen levels without the test to balance it out. You can still start the Nolva later. Good luck!

GG
Ok, thanks. I should clarify that I haven't stopped the SD. I was afraid to without proper PCT lined up. More afraid of out of control estrogen than a bad lipid profile, I guess. Does that change anything?