PHERA PLEX SUPERDROL CYCLE QUESTION

ELTORONEGRO

Awards
I was seriously thinking about a doing a phera-plex/superdrol cycle the one that is mentioned in the phera-plex write up on anabolic xtremes site.My question is would it worth while to use a wieght loss product such as melting point or trimax or would I be better off holding off till PCT.Thanx

robster11

Awards
I dunno if that would be too good for your liver

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Phera-Plex is so new, it's somewhat of an unknown factor right now. I don't know if anyone can give you much more than speculation on your proposed stack.
With that said, if you HAVE to run trimax, definitely do it with the cycle. Running it during pct may be disastrous. Slim chance you could hold on to any gains if you run trimax during pct.

dd

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Given the effects of Ergo, I would speculate that this will be even better. Time will tell.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I'd run the EMax solo 3 wks, skip a week in between, and then finish off with the SD 3 more wks. If you run them together, don't exceed 30mg total and be aware for the development for signs of toxicity (headaches, nausea, skin or urine color changes, internal pain, etc.) Also, keep it short, like not more than a month.

wheels

Awards
  • Established
DR.D was just wondering if any of your beta testers got back pumps from phera-plex?

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I'd run SD for 3 weeks, then end with 3 weeks of Phrea if it were me, not as they suggest at AX. I like to end with the androgenic stuff, personally. Or 3 weeks of SD and 3 of ergo-which I have done quite successfully.

wheels

Awards
  • Established
HELLO Milwood

I'd run SD for 3 weeks, then end with 3 weeks of Phrea if it were me, not as they suggest at AX. I like to end with the androgenic stuff, personally. Or 3 weeks of SD and 3 of ergo-which I have done quite successfully.
.Was wondering why you would run the androgenic at the end of the cycle ,and did you develop any back pumps from the ergo like others I have talk to on the forum?

Triple Cs

Triple Cs

Awards
I was seriously thinking about a doing a phera-plex/superdrol cycle the one that is mentioned in the phera-plex write up on anabolic xtremes site.My question is would it worth while to use a wieght loss product such as melting point or trimax or would I be better off holding off till PCT.Thanx
I would run Melting Point the whole time, I remember reading about the health benefits and I think it actually helps to detoxify the liverand control cholesterol.

I think Melting Point or Seasthin would be a double edged sword, keeping fat off and cleansing the body.
i would stay away from Trimax unless you are running a strict cutter.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
.Was wondering why you would run the androgenic at the end of the cycle ,and did you develop any back pumps from the ergo like others I have talk to on the forum?
I like to blow up first (anabolic stuff; test, SD, 4AD, whatever) then harden it up/dry it out at the end. Some people don't think it's good, and prefer strict bulkers or cutters, which I like too. But some cycles, if I'm gonna mix it up, I'll gain heavily at the outset, then kinda end it with some androgenic stuff to cap it off. Works well for me.

JonasDavidsson

Awards
to dr.D

What gains did the beta testers have?is their any info on those tests?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
What gains did the beta testers have?is their any info on those tests?
I am unaware of anyone elses results other than my own. I experienced clean, dry gains using 20mg/d for 4 wks only. I posted on this almost a year ago, when I tested it, but feel free to ask me specifics.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am unaware of anyone elses results other than my own. I experienced clean, dry gains using 20mg/d for 4 wks only. I posted on this almost a year ago, when I tested it, but feel free to ask me specifics.
Are you talking about SD?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Are you talking about SD?
No, PP. I actually did a little right up on my SD alpha testing, but can't remember if I did one for PP. If not, I'll answer specifics right here.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
OT- Hey DR.D I sent you an email at hushmail, just let you know bro! Sorry, its kinda lengthy.

Alpha-male

Awards
This sounds like something similar that I plan on doing starting in sept. I want to do 4 weeks of superdrol at 20 mgs starting sept, then do a 4 week pct, then 4 weeks of the original ergomax lmg then pct again. What do you guys think of this? I am currently planning everything out now. Pct will consist of rebound, activate, lean extreme, fenugreek, zma, and dhea. Some supps i will be taking will be creatine ( pct?) something for liver, something for lipids, something for blood pressure, cissus rx ( during cycle for joints/tendons or maybe for pct) and of course taurine.

JonasDavidsson

Awards
Have you done any ergomax cycles? How do you compare them? What weight gains did you have on pp? Strenght gains? bf loss?I am doing a ergomax cycle right now and i am trying to find out if there is a big difference,if pp is stronger with more gains in weight and strenght i will use it next time.I would like all the info you could give me..

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
This sounds like something similar that I plan on doing starting in sept. I want to do 4 weeks of superdrol at 20 mgs starting sept, then do a 4 week pct, then 4 weeks of the original ergomax lmg then pct again. What do you guys think of this? I am currently planning everything out now. Pct will consist of rebound, activate, lean extreme, fenugreek, zma, and dhea. Some supps i will be taking will be creatine ( pct?) something for liver, something for lipids, something for blood pressure, cissus rx ( during cycle for joints/tendons or maybe for pct) and of course taurine.
It looks like a sound plan to me. Creatine during PCT after an oral cycle for sure.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Have you done any ergomax cycles? How do you compare them? What weight gains did you have on pp? Strenght gains? bf loss?I am doing a ergomax cycle right now and i am trying to find out if there is a big difference,if pp is stronger with more gains in weight and strenght i will use it next time.I would like all the info you could give me..
No! But ALR did send me a bottle to try. I will offer an objective comparison once I have tried both. I experienced very similar gains with PP as with SD. About 5 lean lbs/month. Of course, it would likely be higher with less experienced users. A first time user may expect a 10lb solid gain/month. I am talking to several people who have tried one or the other, so I will report comparative results once I have them. The biggest short coming of PP is the androgenic sides. The response curve is very steep and the difference between 15 and 20mg is dramatic. 25mg is just too androgenic for me, but not uniformly so. Skin probs were the biggest manifestation of androgenicity, mood and prostate issues did not correlate to a potent androgen.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Dr.D,
- If 25mg is the upper threshold (for someone as experienced as yourself) then would it limit its overall effectiveness as a bulker? How do the gains compare to the androgenic sides? (eg. m-1-t is very androgenic but the gains are pretty darn good so it can be a bulker)
- How did the hair fare in comparison to SD in terms of fallouts,itchyness,etc?
- Any idea on how good it is at nutrient partioning/fat loss.

jverch

Board Supporter
Awards
No! But ALR did send me a bottle to try. I will offer an objective comparison once I have tried both. I experienced very similar gains with PP as with SD. About 5 lean lbs/month. Of course, it would likely be higher with less experienced users. A first time user may expect a 10lb solid gain/month. I am talking to several people who have tried one or the other, so I will report comparative results once I have them. The biggest short coming of PP is the androgenic sides. The response curve is very steep and the difference between 15 and 20mg is dramatic. 25mg is just too androgenic for me, but not uniformly so. Skin probs were the biggest manifestation of androgenicity, mood and prostate issues did not correlate to a potent androgen.
Any pre-ban PH that you would could compare the PP anodrogenic sides to? I'll be doing a cycle soon and it'd be nice to get a heads up. Look forward to it.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Dr.D,
- If 25mg is the upper threshold (for someone as experienced as yourself) then would it limit its overall effectiveness as a bulker? How do the gains compare to the androgenic sides? (eg. m-1-t is very androgenic but the gains are pretty darn good so it can be a bulker)
- How did the hair fare in comparison to SD in terms of fallouts,itchyness,etc?
- Any idea on how good it is at nutrient partioning/fat loss.
25mg is the androgenic threshold. If 40 or 50mg could be utilized, the anabolism would be very dramatic I imagine. So yes, I do feel it is limited at 20-25mg. However, I am often alone on this opinion, so I can see the majority of guys doing the higher doses anyway with little or no major issues. Lean gains are ~50% that of M1T but androgenic effects are closer to 75%. I had no hair loss or itching problems, though it is tough on the sebaceous output. Nutrient partitioning and fat loss are better than average but not extreme at 20mg.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Any pre-ban PH that you would could compare the PP anodrogenic sides to? I'll be doing a cycle soon and it'd be nice to get a heads up. Look forward to it.
No, it's in a class of it's own. Acne can be extreme, but that's about it. It has a unique volumous character. No other major sides are apparent, so it's androgenic activity is high but selective and very dose dependent. I would compare the skin activity most closely to that of Deca.

Ant.

Cutting Sucks!
Awards
Dr. D,
Did any of the testers do the recommended stack of superdrol and PP? Im seriously thinking about giving it a try with a lot of liver and cholesterol supps. How does 20mg of PP for 3 weeks and 20mg of SD for 3 weeks sound? Is that just too hard on the liver to realistically do?

AFOX

Awards
I will be on e..max/ prostanozol cycle 4 weeks tomarrow, and I have bumped them both up to 30mg and 100mgs over the last week. However I have replaced the emax with PheraPlex over the last three days, also at 30mgs. I'm going to go ahead and push it to 5 weeks on this cycle. I have had no sides at all except a slight headache here and there. I have been on the recommended BP and liver support herbs through out the cycle. I have had no testicular shrinkage, or even so much as a pimple, and my gains have been very solid.I bumped them up because I feel that I have plateaued on my strength gains. Does Dr D or anyone else think that this plan is solid, or am I pushing my luck. I'm 34 and I weigh 234. I have run alot of Ph/prosteriod cycle's, and I have never had many side effects to speak of.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
I'd run the EMax solo 3 wks, skip a week in between, and then finish off with the SD 3 more wks. If you run them together, don't exceed 30mg total and be aware for the development for signs of toxicity (headaches, nausea, skin or urine color changes, internal pain, etc.) Also, keep it short, like not more than a month.
I just ran SD alone at 10/20/20. Could you give me your recommended Emax dose for this stack? I'm guessing you are running liver support etc. while on this? Anything special for the week in between? Thanks Doc

wheels

Awards
  • Established
hello mach.78

I just ran SD alone at 10/20/20. Could you give me your recommended Emax dose for this stack? I'm guessing you are running liver support etc. while on this? Anything special for the week in between? Thanks Doc
.Are you GOING TO BE RUNNING THE EMAX AND SD BACK TO BACK OR TOGETHER?

wheels

Awards
  • Established
HELLO AFOX

I will be on e..max/ prostanozol cycle 4 weeks tomarrow, and I have bumped them both up to 30mg and 100mgs over the last week. However I have replaced the emax with PheraPlex over the last three days, also at 30mgs. I'm going to go ahead and push it to 5 weeks on this cycle. I have had no sides at all except a slight headache here and there. I have been on the recommended BP and liver support herbs through out the cycle. I have had no testicular shrinkage, or even so much as a pimple, and my gains have been very solid.I bumped them up because I feel that I have plateaued on my strength gains. Does Dr D or anyone else think that this plan is solid, or am I pushing my luck. I'm 34 and I weigh 234. I have run alot of Ph/prosteriod cycle's, and I have never had many side effects to speak of.
keep me posted on your results I'm very interested in this stack and the sides from pheraplex at your current doseage or higher ?

wheels

Awards
  • Established
HELLO AFOX

keep me posted on your results of this stack I'm very interested in the pheraplex and the sides at your current doseage or higher?

AFOX

Awards
I will keep you posted Wheels. I'm going to lift chest today and I hope to have a good increase in strength.

wheels

Awards
  • Established
hello mach.78

I'm looking at running them back to back.
I would run both emax and sd at 20mgs and maybe consider running prostanozol at 75mgs/d with the emax.

wk1-emax 20mgs

wk2 and wk3-emax 20mgs,prostanozol 75mgs

wk4-prostanozol 75mgs

wk5- sd 20mgs,prostanozol 75mgs

wk6 and wk7-sd 20mgs.

sides will determine long or short your cycle last,so you may have to make ajustments and drink lots and lots of water

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I'd go:
1) SD 20mg
2) SD 20mg
3) SD 20mg
4) Ergo 20mg, Prostan 75mg
5) Ergo 20mg, Prostan 75mg
6) Ergo 20mg, Prostan 75mg

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
I'd go:
1) SD 20mg
2) SD 20mg
3) SD 20mg
:thumbsup: I like the looks of this except I would consider starting the prostanazol in week 6 and running it for 3 weeks, extending it for 2 weeks after the ergo to consolidate gains and tighten up a bit while still ON. Just my opinion though.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Dr. D,
Did any of the testers do the recommended stack of superdrol and PP? Im seriously thinking about giving it a try with a lot of liver and cholesterol supps. How does 20mg of PP for 3 weeks and 20mg of SD for 3 weeks sound? Is that just too hard on the liver to realistically do?
Testers are up to AX to coordinate. I have no influence on that at all. To be honest, I am not aware of any other testers other than myself so far. So no PP/SD stacks that I know of.

Your plan sounds just fine. I run orals for months too. Just try and avoid stacking them. Somthing like Mil suggested is OK.

wheels

Awards
  • Established
HELLO Milwood

I'd go:
1) SD 20mg
2) SD 20mg
3) SD 20mg
Whats up milwood-I like running the sd in the second part of the cycle to clean up the bloat that I get from ergo,by drying me out I become pretty vascular going into pct,but this is the look I'm looking for.

ELTORONEGRO

Awards
Changed My Mind

I now plan on running a cycle of Prostanazol/Superdrol

wheels

Awards
  • Established
hello ELTORONEGRO

I now plan on running a cycle of Prostanazol/Superdrol
.This is a good cycle,but pheraplex/sd is a great cycle just waiting for feedback on pheraplex to find out what the sides are before I run a cycle.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Whats up milwood-I like running the sd in the second part of the cycle to clean up the bloat that I get from ergo,by drying me out I become pretty vascular going into pct,but this is the look I'm looking for.
hey, Wheels!

my experience with SD and ergo were different, which is why I would go with the SD first. I've heard of others too with your experience, but I found SD to be wetter, and ergo to be more androgenic/dryer which is why I end with it. It is interesting, though, because I've seen people post probs with bloat, etc. on ergo, when for me it was just the opposite!

I'm guessing any cycle with either of these or both will be quite effective!

akadnyce

akadnyce

Awards
I'd go:
1) SD 20mg
2) SD 20mg
3) SD 20mg

Sounds like a plan!
I'm in my 2nd week of using Sd cycle(2nd time around) and I might add Ergo and Prostan to compliment it.

Thanks guys for this topic and to everyone on this site. I've been lurking/learning alot.. You guys are very helpfull!

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
:thumbsup: I like the looks of this except I would consider starting the prostanazol in week 6 and running it for 3 weeks, extending it for 2 weeks after the ergo to consolidate gains and tighten up a bit while still ON. Just my opinion though.
I like that idea a lot too. In fact, my updated suggestion would be to up the prost dosing, and carry the cycle to 8 weeks as so:
1. SD 20mg
2. SD 20mg
3. SD 20mg
4. Ergo 20mg, prost. 100mg
5. Ergo 20mg, prost. 100mg
6. Ergo 20mg, prost. 100mg
7. prost 150mg
8. prost 150mg

I really like prost, but found the 6 caps/day (150mg) is a much better option. Bit costly, unfortunately. Wish ALRI would up the dosages based on what you really need, but I wish ALR would do a lot of things...;)

JonasDavidsson

Awards
what effect did you have on it at 150mg aday?how long did you run it?alone?

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
what effect did you have on it at 150mg aday?how long did you run it?alone?
the expected/desired effects of good pumps, hardening and vascularity came significantly greater with 6 caps as opposed to the reccommended 3/day. I ran it for 6 weeks, and I don't think I've ever run anything alone...;)

Somebody out there go to China and get this stuff in cheap, bulk powder like the good old days.

Ahhh...the good old days..:cool:

JonasDavidsson

Awards
what did you run it with?did you gain any weight?

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
what did you run it with?did you gain any weight?
Okay, this is a long story, but I'll make it simple for the sake of this discussion. I ran prost with Ergo at the BEGINNING of a then altered LONG cycle. On paper, it looks nuts, but suffice it to say I kicked off a long one with Ergo/Prost for 4 weeks. I gained some very dense muscle and got rock hard, eating lots, AND lost fat clearly in those 4 weeks. I looked (after 4 weeks) like I want to look at the END of the long cycle; hard, muscular, vascular. I jumped the prost up t 150mg for weeks 3-4, because again I think the stuff is much better at high doses. In sum, I like things like prost and ergo for hardening, but clearly if you eat right and lift right, you'r gonna gain some lbs.

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
Ant,

I was thinking about finishing my cycle with the same combo, id like to know what others think.

20mg's PP 20mg's sd.

wheels

Awards
  • Established
HELLO DR.D

So in wk4 the wk between the two cycles what supps should be used-rebound,lean xtreme ?