Feeling like shite during pct

Cursed

Awards
so ive been doing my pct since this monday, after a 22 day sd cycle, and from the second day of my pct till now i have been feeling kinda crappy all the time. just low energy/occasional headache/dont wanna workout type of crappy. im thinking it could be because of all the crap i started taking for pct, and im thinking i should thin it out a little.
if anyone has any ideas to help me here i'd appreciate it. so heres what im taking every day:

liquid tamoxifen citrate 40ml
dhea 200mg (dropped that today)
lean xtreme 4 caps
pro liver 3 caps
coenzyme Q10 100mg
multi vitamin
extra super b complex vitamin in pm
glucosamine/chondroitin 2 tabs (1500/1200mg)

sometimes melatonin in the pm.

i stopped the dhea today just because it was so dam many pills. my workout today was fine but i came down pretty hard afterwards.
or is this just normal response during pct?

thanks team

duckway

Board Supporter
Awards
Tamoxifen always makes me feel like ****.. Inside the gym and out. Not as bad as clomid.. Still horrible though. Work through it bro.. I am dreading my PCT (starting w/i the next 2 weeks..)

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i feel like a big pile of **** during pct. For me it clears up in a week and i dont use nolva at all. maybe get some rxt instead if you havent shut down your hpta too badly.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I'd keep the dhea and drop the melatonin if it were me. Melatonin puts me in the worst mood the next day while dhea has the opposite effect. Tamox makes me feel bad as well and turns my skin into crap.