Superdrol Dosing

Status
Not open for further replies.

vetteman05

Awards
Heres another one of those wonderful SD questions.
At what dosages should I take my SD supporting supplements if doing only 10mg a day of SD. I plan to take with it Fenu, RYR, CoQ10, Fish Oil, CEE, and NO2. Also, do you guys think throwing in 5mg of M1T would do any good? I would just like to minimize my sides. :think:

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
putting the M1t with anything will just increase your sides as M1T has more then the SD does. You need to add about 2000mg of milk thistle to your supporting supplements.

ivydude

Board Supporter
Awards
Heres another one of those wonderful SD questions.
At what dosages should I take my SD supporting supplements if doing only 10mg a day of SD. I plan to take with it Fenu, RYR, CoQ10, Fish Oil, CEE, and NO2. Also, do you guys think throwing in 5mg of M1T would do any good? I would just like to minimize my sides. :think:
It would do more harm than good to throw in M1t. You'd be taking 2 methylated compounds and your liver would take a beating. Also, I would save the CEE and NO2 until PCT.

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
Thanks ivy, I forgot to mention that. What he said!

vetteman05

Awards
Does it really matter what time of day I take the SD?

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
putting the M1t with anything will just increase your sides as M1T has more then the SD does. You need to add about 2000mg of milk thistle to your supporting supplements.
1g is all you need, not 2.

and take the SD with your high carb meals. i eat mine before my workout to im able to get it with the biggest meal and pre workout.

BuiltOne

Banned
Awards
OK, can someone PM me with a SD source? I think this is the stuff I read about a while ago if I'm not mistaken. :cheers:

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
no since you dont have PMs. take a look at this sites sponsers, they will have it.

BuiltOne

Banned
Awards
Sorry, haven't been here in a while. I will check it out. No PM's? I was not aware of that. :icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Anabolics 17
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 18
Supplements 2