Inject sdrol

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hi. I've never used the I'm version anybody with experience can you let me know doses and results. My coach used it in prep once and he filled out crazy

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Hi. I've never used the I'm version anybody with experience can you let me know doses and results. My coach used it in prep once and he filled out crazy
I read a thing about Mike Arnold using it i think. I think he said it was the greatest thing ever. I think thats who it was anyways. I apologize if im getting things mixed up. Id have to find it make sure but i think i remember him going up to 40mg. God i wish i could remember better... Ill try to find it

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Saw this version on one place, Interested in running sdrol. In for info

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Finding Im appears to be a challenge.... I know PoSiTiVeFLoW either had some or saw a site that had some but not sure he’d reccomend that site anymore.

If you do find a decent ugl that has it can you shoot me a pm bro

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Finding Im appears to be a challenge.... I know PoSiTiVeFLoW either had some or saw a site that had some but not sure he’d reccomend that site anymore.

If you do find a decent ugl that has it can you shoot me a pm bro
PM sent

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Seen it used, seen it sold. Never used it. 40mg/ml is the usual concentration and you would use 40mg in a day. Half life is nine hours so it’s two pins a day, if you want it all day, half a ml each otherwise you can slam a whole ml pwo.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just had a vision of twenty years in the future where dudes are pinning 200mg superdrol. dammit bostin lloyd...

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Seen it used, seen it sold. Never used it. 40mg/ml is the usual concentration and you would use 40mg in a day. Half life is nine hours so it’s two pins a day, if you want it all day, half a ml each otherwise you can slam a whole ml pwo.
40mg a day.
I've seen people jump ship from using 20mg per day.

Matter of fact....one guy, it was the last thing he ran (and dropped) before he disappeared off of this board.
Good guy. I'll have to look up his user name.

* DennisC1986
Anybody heard anything from him in the past 5 months?
He had to abruptly stop his SD cycle, because of sides. That was the last I saw of him.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
40mg a day.
I've seen people jump ship from using 20mg per day.

Matter of fact....one guy, it was the last thing he ran (and dropped) before he disappeared off of this board.
Good guy. I'll have to look up his user name.
Orally, yes.

Injectable you’re presumably going to get about the same mileage for sides at 40mg as you would orally at 20 because the majority of them come from the liver toxicity, the injectable passes through the liver half the number of times.

And I’ve seen up to 30mg used orally.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Where’s our M1T injectable? I wanna blow up.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I can't imagine running 40mg of SD.
I'd be a freakin monster.
I saw Jordan Peters talking about using 40mg superdrol along with about a gram of tren a week and 750 test 500 masteron.

That’s high on the list of cycles I’d never run but wish I could.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Orally, yes.

Injectable you’re presumably going to get about the same mileage for sides at 40mg as you would orally at 20 because the majority of them come from the liver toxicity, the injectable passes through the liver half the number of times.

And I’ve seen up to 30mg used orally.
Yeah I’ve seen people say it mitigates some of the sides.....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 7
NYCFITOVER40 PES 0
DaveyCrockett Anabolics 10
Anabolics 5