TBol & 4 Andro Cycle Advice - First real cycle

Cs1992

Awards
  • Established
Hi, I haven’t logged in for ages but still keep reading on here. I want to do a real steroid cycle, I have done a lot of research diet and training are on point too.

I have been training for 3 years now
5ft 10
Started 142lbs 14% BF
Now 180lbs 14-15% BF
I keep getting to 180 then cutting I’d like to blast through this plateau and then Pct level out a bit then cut for next summertime. Here’s my plan so far!

Number 1

Supporting supplements
1 x Adam multivitamin
3 x omega 3 oil
1x D3
OL TUDCA - Dtbc
OL Arimicare Pro - DTBC
Taurine 5g per day

Diet
White meat
Fish
No added sugars
Veg
No fried food or high fat food,
Macros and calories to be confirmed
Fruit

16 calories per pound of body weight.

25% carbs

Cycle
Week 1
40mg Tbol / 220 4AD
Week 2-4 50mg / 220 4AD
Week 5& 6 60 mg /330 4AD
Week 7 40 mg / 220 4AD
Week 8 30mg / 200 4 AD

PCT
Clomid - 25mg for 3 weeks

Please let me know your thoughts. I am set on tbol not anavar!

Cs1992

Awards
  • Established
I forgot to add. I did 8 weeks on ostarine before. It was okay, no gains as I was cutting

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hi, I haven’t logged in for ages but still keep reading on here. I want to do a real steroid cycle, I have done a lot of research diet and training are on point too.

I have been training for 3 years now
5ft 10
Started 142lbs 14% BF
Now 180lbs 14-15% BF
I keep getting to 180 then cutting I’d like to blast through this plateau and then Pct level out a bit then cut for next summertime. Here’s my plan so far!

Number 1

Supporting supplements
1 x Adam multivitamin
3 x omega 3 oil
1x D3
OL TUDCA - Dtbc
OL Arimicare Pro - DTBC
Taurine 5g per day

Diet
White meat
Fish
No added sugars
Veg
No fried food or high fat food,
Macros and calories to be confirmed
Fruit

16 calories per pound of body weight.

25% carbs

Cycle
Week 1
40mg Tbol / 220 4AD
Week 2-4 50mg / 220 4AD
Week 5& 6 60 mg /330 4AD
Week 7 40 mg / 220 4AD
Week 8 30mg / 200 4 AD

PCT
Clomid - 25mg for 3 weeks

Please let me know your thoughts. I am set on tbol not anavar!
Have you got 4 Andro or 4-ad? Makes a difference to the dosing (although whichever one you have you are under dosing it, just don’t know by how much).

Personally I’d run tbol at 50 throughout rather than tapering up and down.

Clomid for 4 weeks imo.

These are just tweaks I’d make though bro, generally looks ok (aside from the 4andro/ad dosing). Should be pretty side free with some lean gains. Could argue that tbol shouldn’t run past 6 weeks but I found it really mild on sides so think 8 will be sound

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, tapers can make some sense on paper but really, I dont see the point. At best I dont think theyre any better than keeping your high dose constsnt, at worse youre getting all of the same suppression as a higher dose but less of te gainz. To me, towards the end of a cycle gainz can start tapering off; dropping your dose will merely compound this trend (it certainly wont minimise it).

Cs1992

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, tapers can make some sense on paper but really, I dont see the point. At best I dont think theyre any better than keeping your high dose constsnt, at worse youre getting all of the same suppression as a higher dose but less of te gainz. To me, towards the end of a cycle gainz can start tapering off; dropping your dose will merely compound this trend (it certainly wont minimise it).
Thanks for your inputs, do you think it would be better to hit 60mg and stay there.

It is 4 Andro not 4AD what does do we think? Also do I need an AI with 4 Andro?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for your inputs, do you think it would be better to hit 60mg and stay there.
Possibly. I mean, youre more likely to make better gainz on the higher dose (and 60mg is not outrageous). But you still want to be running the stuff for 6-8 weeks.

Why did you want to taper your dose down anyway?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

It is 4 Andro not 4AD what does do we think? Also do I need an AI with 4 Andro?
4-andro you’ll want at 330 min from the start tbh. Up to 500 would be normal but again I’d keep the dosing consistent.

Conversion is low, personally I didn’t need an ai (and I think most don’t unless your especially gyno prone), however do have one (pharma of decent research chem) on hand just in case bro. Never smart to let the man titties appear before you then start running round to find one......

Cs1992

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I planned on taking it for 8 weeks, there is zero other stress ok my liver and I’ve never taken drugs before really (even medication) so it’s not like I’m always doing something. I also don’t drink. I’m bit of a health addict.

I wanted to taper it as bro science kind of says it may help stimulate my own test production if there’s less exogenous hormones. The only research I need to do now ready is dosing on the 4 Andro, whether I need an AI and if either of these are going to attack my hairline, they don’t convert into DHT OR DHB so should be alright I think? I did try Epi once I responded but my hair started shedding fast and I got scared so I stopped. Tragic.

Cs1992

Awards
  • Established
I’d be happy to does that, but I read many bad things about bad acne etc from there 4 andro. Am I going to get an infraction for asking what Labs are good for tbol? I did research but I’d like some confirmation, I trust people here, I’m asking for labs NOT sources

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Keep the 4 andro at at least 330mg throughout. Keep tbol high throughout, 50mg is plenty.

If you taper, think of it like a ramp, not a pyramid, take more, not less. Taper up, not down.

In reality there is no reason to taper dosages. Just take the drugs.

Reactions: Nac
Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
4 andro is weak, tbol is doing all the lifting here. you don't need to even consider 4andro a source for side effects unless you happen to be the worlds least lucky guy. 4 andro, especially at this dose will only serve to help you feel good, and "on" where tbol by itself might have had you feeling kind of lazy.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Have you got 4 Andro or 4-ad? Makes a difference to the dosing (although whichever one you have you are under dosing it, just don’t know by how much).

Personally I’d run tbol at 50 throughout rather than tapering up and down.

Clomid for 4 weeks imo.

These are just tweaks I’d make though bro, generally looks ok (aside from the 4andro/ad dosing). Should be pretty side free with some lean gains. Could argue that tbol shouldn’t run past 6 weeks but I found it really mild on sides so think 8 will be sound
This

Cs1992

Awards
  • Established
Okay, that was the intention, you think it will keep the lethargy at bay then?ill run 330mg

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah, I think you'll feel pretty good.

Cs1992

Awards
  • Established
So the cycle after further research and advice here would be

Cycle
Week 1
40mg Tbol / 330 4AD
Week 2-4 50mg / 330 4AD
Week 5 thru 8 60 mg /330 4AD

PCT
Clomid - 25/25/25/12.5

How is that looking

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
4andro at 330mg a day is a solid dose. It will make you feel good and also add some lean gains. Nothing wrong with a little extra gains

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Personally I would do 50mg tbol for 6 weeks then 60-80 for 2 more. And would increase calories with tbol dosage.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
HCG would be optimal. But clomid/ nolva/ torem works too. Plenty reports of this on the "clomid on cycle" thread.

Cs1992

Awards
  • Established
I thought a serm on cycle was pointless, what’s the usual dose of clomid to keep the boys big? I’ll do some research too