Test + Epiandro + LGD + Tbol cycle

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Hey yall,

I am planning my next cycle and curious what you guys would think about this combination. My last cycle was test + tbol + anavar *liquid form skeptical about potency*. Yeilded great results but not mind blowing. I was going for purely asethics and gained about 10 lbs solid muscle with no to minimal water retention while dropping from about 16% BF to 9.5%.

Next cycle im going for size and not so much definition. The epiandro and test are going to be staples of the cycle as i already have them on hand. But looking to throw in some additional goodies to see how much strength and size i can gain. How do you guys feel about epiandro after running tbol and anavar? Will i be underwhelmed?

Should i look into dbol instead of tbol? I am a little scared about the strength gains coming too quickly and causing injuries, hence why i opted for something a little more mild.

Obviously all cycle supports and pct dialed in 100%.

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Fyi i plan on running a 15 week test cycle. Run the LGD and Epiandro for the first 8 weeks, and tbol the last 4 as a kicker.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
*. Yeilded great results but not mind blowing. I was going for purely asethics and gained about 10 lbs solid muscle with no to minimal water retention while dropping from about 16% BF to 9.5%.
Lol, ‘not mind blowing’ - sounds pretty ducking good bro.......I’d be over the moon with that on any cycle.