PHs to pick up

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So as per my last post, I’m curious about PHs and DS’s. I want to pick some up for a future cycle and have epi on my mind for a cut in February. I’m on TRT and need to wait for my doctor to get my dose dialed in therefore I don’t want to risk taking something that messes with my labs right now but money is good right now so I want to grab a few things. What’re your recommendations?

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
From what i read on here dmz is a good one. I only run straight gear..so im not the best with PHs. Chados knows his PHs pretty well

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
From what i read on here dmz is a good one. I only run straight gear..so im not the best with PHs. Chados knows his PHs pretty well
I THINK I have a legit source for gear but I’m cloudy on the process to an extent. Otherwise there’s always local but besides a few different compounds I’m only interested in PHs and DSs for this because it’s only my second cycle.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I THINK I have a legit source for gear but I’m cloudy on the process to an extent. Otherwise there’s always local but besides a few different compounds I’m only interested in PHs and DSs for this because it’s only my second cycle.
To each his own. Honestly, a Test E cycle for the first time is amazing. You feel like a god. It's cheap..and is way less dangerous than a PH.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Big honor to get called out by a beast like yourself.

Msten cause it's the closest to tren with the gains
Superdrol cause it's more dry than msten and give more of a recomp bulk
Epistane cause it reminds me of anavar.

Theres you have one that will transform your body, one that will add size to you and one that works good for a cut

irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Theres you have one that will transform your body, one that will add size to you and one that works good for a cut
That’s a list

Loved me some epistane and those OG PH/DS

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Thanks man! I only know where to get Msten right now, but if anyone wants to shoot me a PM...

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Epistane and methylstenbolone are both awesome. I’d look into them personally to see if you think they’d be for you.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Epistane and methylstenbolone are both awesome. I’d look into them personally to see if you think they’d be for you.
I’ve wanted to run Msten for awhile now but I’ve been waiting, not sure why. I guess I felt I needed more of an understanding in anabolics. I don’t want to take anything that has any kind of stim effect, I say that because a buddy of mine got some 1-test that made him feel like he was bouncing off the walls. I think it was clen tbh but he doesn’t. I don’t see 1-test or hormones in general giving that kind of effect BUT everyone is different I guess.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
M Sten, Superdrol, Epistane, Trenavar, for sure

M1-AD, Methyldiazirinol, Dimethandrostenol, Hexadrone also good stuff.

DMZ is good and all, heck I love the stuff, BUT I think the ones above are all stronger in effect and largely have identical sides or less (methyldiazinol, Dimethandrostenol)

Max LMG works about as well as Trest for a test base. About 150mg oral dose daily for that.

Hexadrone is a great alternative to trenavar, somewhat epistane, though much weaker.

M sten, Superdrol, and m1ad can be used almost interchangeably.

Dimethandrostenol is a fantastic alternative to dianabol. Verisimilitude without nearly the same sides.

Methyldiazirinol is a weaker alternative to anavar.

Also if you can find superdiol or Ana v diol, goodness, you're lucky.

Oswizle

Awards
Old School 1AD/4AD best oral no side cycle ever....

Phera-Plex /Superdrol was fun

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah, if you can find 1-AD, get as much of it as possible. I'd run that year round if I could. Vitamin 1-AD.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey did you ever run any other msten than nanodrol? That's really the only one I can base my opinion on

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks man! I only know where to get Msten right now, but if anyone wants to shoot me a PM...
The one I'm thinking about is called nanodrol. Supposedly an improved version but haven't used any other.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey did you ever run any other msten than nanodrol? That's really the only one I can base my opinion on
Nope, I’ve only used nanodrol as well haha. I have a bottle of pyrosten that I’ll use eventually though.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
1 ad was the second take on this line. i believe it was the two step conversion version.
Nah I mean like the ergopharm stuff 1-Androstenedione or diol. I forgot which one worked better, they had both. Long since banned, still around in the uk. I found a couple of sites with it but looks like local gym stores, and uk shipping only. Guess I need to find some Manc scouse or Brummy to send a couple of bottles forward to me.

dillface02241

dillface02241

Awards
  • First Up Vote
run the TRT for awhile before anything else. It's more than likely to get you where you need to be physically. It did wonders for me, so much so that I gave away all my PH's.

Also, TRT docs usually give you enough for about 300MG per week. That's too much (i run 140 mg per week) so after six months or so, you should have accumulated plenty to run a cycle of test at 500-700 mg per week for 12 weeks.

If you deadest on running a PH, I had a good run of Epi, but that was the Epi back before 2014.

hajisan

Awards
Dude, PHs are for those who don't want to inject. You are already injecting, right? The world is your oyster. Run a 500 mg test cycle or test/deca and save your liver.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if i havent used any of those you listed above what would be the best (lowest) dose ... and presumably test it out and maybe up it later?
Any specific one you're looking for? I think superdrol is always proven to work and I'd say 10mg is good because the sides on superdrol really aren't that strong, people just don't understand how much 30mg is. Sure it can raise BP like any other steroid and its quite toxic to the liver but not that much at 10mg. Since there's almost no androgenic in superdrol you also don't have to worry about that.

Thing is that superdrol is so strong that you'd probably see difference at 5mg too.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
if i havent used any of those you listed above what would be the best (lowest) dose ... and presumably test it out and maybe up it later?
Chados is right, Superdrol would be the strongest, most noticeable at the lowest dose, but it's hard to get, and illegal to possess... Where Msten is easy to get and still legal to have.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
LaserGoPewPew to be honest I really think you would be best off trying something like anavar at 50mg/day for about 90 days rather than using something like Superdrol if neither are something you've tried before.

Oldog

Awards
Nah I mean like the ergopharm stuff 1-Androstenedione or diol. I forgot which one worked better, they had both. Long since banned, still around in the uk. I found a couple of sites with it but looks like local gym stores, and uk shipping only. Guess I need to find some Manc scouse or Brummy to send a couple of bottles forward to me.
Agreed, that old school ergopharm stuff was awesome! Anyone got any Brit buddies?

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agreed, that old school ergopharm stuff was awesome! Anyone got any Brit buddies?
As far as I know only predator nutrition carries real 4-AD 4-androstenediol as Androtest by fusion supplements.. their fusion line also has Decalone now which cyclodextrin 19-norandrostenediol and then there is Nano 1-t which is actual 1-testosterone oral liquid. It’s funny when you think about how they skipped the 1-AD precursor and put active 1-test but with 4-AD and 19-nordiol the actives (testosterone and Nandrolone would be illegal to do so.. but 1-test is fine..

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
As far as I know only predator nutrition carries real 4-AD 4-androstenediol as Androtest by fusion supplements.. their fusion line also has Decalone now which cyclodextrin 19-norandrostenediol and then there is Nano 1-t which is actual 1-testosterone oral liquid. It’s funny when you think about how they skipped the 1-AD precursor and put active 1-test but with 4-AD and 19-nordiol the actives (testosterone and Nandrolone would be illegal to do so.. but 1-test is fine..
Which is because technically 1ad is banned in the UK as well, I guess. Too bad, because a stack of 1ad and 1 test together while at first glance seems to be just two of the same color, is actually really fxcking anabolic. 1ad is actually active on its own, and doesn't really convert super well to 1test. Both together as an injectable might just be the real super serum.

Still, there is uk 1ad online for sale...

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Also, what people also don't grasp with 1ad is when it does convert to 1 test, it does so after its entire active lifespan has diminished on a per molecule basis.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think alpha 20 is still available it's a beast on par with sdrol at the right dosage and stronger than msten imo

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
So as per my last post, I’m curious about PHs and DS’s. I want to pick some up for a future cycle and have epi on my mind for a cut in February. I’m on TRT and need to wait for my doctor to get my dose dialed in therefore I don’t want to risk taking something that messes with my labs right now but money is good right now so I want to grab a few things. What’re your recommendations?
I’ve barely seen what’s still available but I remember that I had the best results vs sides with epistane and halodrol. But that was solo... perhaps with trt things would be different. If that is the case I think I had the best aesthetic results on dienalone if I recall the right hormone for the product... ams made a product called diendrone and way back then i remember it causing some real changes in my physique. I remember I preferred running it with stanalone, which makes me think I would like it with a test base.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Really hate to revive such an old thread but need some help deciding on a fall cycle.

I was originally thinking Nanodrol (i.e. methyl stenbolone) but the Nano 1T really intrigues me as it’s a non-methyl and would obviously be more liver friendly.

I’m thinking the Nanodrol would be more of a bulking agent vs the Nano 1T which would produce leaner gains but I don’t know for sure.

Whichever I decide to go with, i would be running it alongside my 200mg test cyp trt protocol.

Anyone used both Nanodrol and Nano 1T on here and be willing to offer some advice?

Much appreciated!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Really hate to revive such an old thread but need some help deciding on a fall cycle.

I was originally thinking Nanodrol (i.e. methyl stenbolone) but the Nano 1T really intrigues me as it’s a non-methyl and would obviously be more liver friendly.

I’m thinking the Nanodrol would be more of a bulking agent vs the Nano 1T which would produce leaner gains but I don’t know for sure.

Whichever I decide to go with, i would be running it alongside my 200mg test cyp trt protocol.

Anyone used both Nanodrol and Nano 1T on here and be willing to offer some advice?

Much appreciated!
Check out iron legion for TD PH.

Code chef gets you 25% off