help

Status
Not open for further replies.

2swole

Awards
i'm 21 5'10 and weigh 173lbs. i have been doing reseach for about a month now and have decided to run a short superdrol cycle for 3 weeks 10/20/10-20(i'm gonna play this week by ear depending on how i am feeling).however my research has confused me :think:because i still do not know exactly what to take for PCT, i know that rebound xt is a popular choice but is that all that would be neccecery? is that the best brand/choice? what do you guys recommend?

Anarchy939

Awards
  • Established
i'm 21 5'10 and weigh 173lbs. i have been doing reseach for about a month now and have decided to run a short superdrol cycle for 3 weeks 10/20/10-20(i'm gonna play this week by ear depending on how i am feeling).however my research has confused me :think:because i still do not know exactly what to take for PCT, i know that rebound xt is a popular choice but is that all that would be neccecery? is that the best brand/choice? what do you guys recommend?
you are probably going to get flamed for this...... but Ill help you anyways, although you really should learn to use the search function, I mean that's what its there for.
Anyways, on to the PCT situation. I think Ultra H.O.T works well from personal experience, combined with Fenugreek and ZMA. You could also use Nolvadex, Clomiphene, Rebound XT, or even Gaspari's Novadex... You can use any of these, although Nolva and clomid probably arent necessary. I'd say just use the first recommendation of H.O.T, Fenu and ZMA... Here's an idea of what a cycle of SD could look like for you (given you're a light-weight):

Week 1: 10mg Superdrol
Week 2: 10mg Superdrol
Week 3: 10-20mg Superdrol
Week 4: 10-20mg Superdrol, 3 caps Ultra H.O.T
Week 5: 3 caps Ultra H.O.T, 3 caps Fenugreek, ZMA
Week 6: 3 caps Ultra H.O.T, 4 caps Fenugreek, ZMA
Week 7: 3 caps Ultra H.O.T, 5 caps Fenugreek, ZMA

Manditory for Pre, During and Post Cycle:
Multi-Vitamin
Liver Support (Liv. 52 or PrimaForce's Pro Liver. Both would be optimal)
Plenty of H2O (SD can dehydrate you)
R-ALA

Highly Recommended:
Sesathin (will help spare your lipids)
Red Yeast Rice
CoQ10
Fish Oil
Saw Palmetto
Take your Superdrol with your Highest Carb meal of the day (SD is a great glycogen loader)

Optional:
Some sort of stimulant (Superdrol is known to cause lethargy in some cases. Be aware of blood pressure though)
Creatine, etc. (I would probably save this for PCT when you'll need a buffer for your ego in the weightroom)

Hope this helps you in some way.... Oh, and in case I didn't already mention it earlier, USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION! there are waaaaay too many threads on Superdrol already...

bigman420

Awards
you are probably going to get flamed for this...... but Ill help you anyways, although you really should learn to use the search function, I mean that's what its there for.
Anyways, on to the PCT situation. I think Ultra H.O.T works well from personal experience, combined with Fenugreek and ZMA. You could also use Nolvadex, Clomiphene, Rebound XT, or even Gaspari's Novadex... You can use any of these, although Nolva and clomid probably arent necessary. I'd say just use the first recommendation of H.O.T, Fenu and ZMA... Here's an idea of what a cycle of SD could look like for you (given you're a light-weight):

Week 1: 10mg Superdrol
Week 2: 10mg Superdrol
Week 3: 10-20mg Superdrol
Week 4: 10-20mg Superdrol, 3 caps Ultra H.O.T
Week 5: 3 caps Ultra H.O.T, 3 caps Fenugreek, ZMA
Week 6: 3 caps Ultra H.O.T, 4 caps Fenugreek, ZMA
Week 7: 3 caps Ultra H.O.T, 5 caps Fenugreek, ZMA

Manditory for Pre, During and Post Cycle:
Multi-Vitamin
Liver Support (Liv. 52 or PrimaForce's Pro Liver. Both would be optimal)
Plenty of H2O (SD can dehydrate you)
R-ALA

Highly Recommended:
Sesathin (will help spare your lipids)
Red Yeast Rice
CoQ10
Fish Oil
Saw Palmetto
Take your Superdrol with your Highest Carb meal of the day (SD is a great glycogen loader)

Optional:
Some sort of stimulant (Superdrol is known to cause lethargy in some cases. Be aware of blood pressure though)
Creatine, etc. (I would probably save this for PCT when you'll need a buffer for your ego in the weightroom)

Hope this helps you in some way.... Oh, and in case I didn't already mention it earlier, USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION! there are waaaaay too many threads on Superdrol already...
thats great news about the superdrol for glycogen...as for stimulants...try vpx redline...thats some good strong ****

Dr. Death

Board Supporter
Awards
Do some research and find some nolva for pct

Status
Not open for further replies.