Ergomax / Superdrol Stack?

TheMonster

Awards
Hi. I have both a bottle of Superdrol and just preordered a bottle of Ergomax. I was planning on running a cycle of the Superdrol but now that I am receiving the Ergomax I decided to wait. Now I'm confused...should I run the Ergomax on it's own or should I stack them both? If so, could someone recommend a sample cycle with dosages?

On Cycle Products: Omega - CreEthyl Thunder, Substance WPI Protein, CoQ-10, Celery Extract, Fish Oil
PCT: Milk Thistle, Nolvadex

Height: 5'9
Weight: 175

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
two methyls, not recommended. run them separately

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I would wait till you finish seeing the doctor about your heartbeat irregluarities

bigman420

Awards
how about weeks 1-4 superdrol and 5-8 ergomax...then 9-12 rxt (or nolva) and lean xtreme and all those other pct supps

or 1-3 drol,4-6 ergomax,7-10 rxt, lean xtreme, and all the other pct supps

shootmeagain

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't run them together. Buy a bottle of MAX LMG and run it with the Erogmax LMG. Run the Superdrol at a separate time.

natiels

natiels

Board Supporter
Awards
Author L Rea stated that Superdrol and Max LMG would have some nice synergy together.

Have you run any other cycles before tho? If not i would run one compound seperately on a light cycle to see how it affects you. So many people have gotten very good results with either just superdrol or ergomax solo. You might not have any need to stack right now.

skih00k

Board Supporter
Awards
how about weeks 1-4 superdrol and 5-8 ergomax...then 9-12 rxt (or nolva) and lean xtreme and all those other pct supps

or 1-3 drol,4-6 ergomax,7-10 rxt, lean xtreme, and all the other pct supps
I'm interested in this also; actually the shorter one -> 1-3 Superdrol and 4-6 Ergomax, then 7-10 PCT. Anyone?

Thanks.

Shock133

Awards
Author L Rea stated that Superdrol and Max LMG would have some nice synergy together.
I'm about 3 1/2 weeks through my Superdrol (4 weeks)/Max LMG (6weeks) cycle and have had great results thus far. There is definitely a superb synergy when using these two compounds simultaneously. I've cut some bf and put on some size. You can check out my pics in the "pics" section if you'd like. Obviously not all of my muscle and cuts came from this stack (been at this a while) but some changes are definitely noticeable from the beginning until now.