What to Expect From the LGD S4 GW SARM Stack?

MaXa

MaXa

Awards
It is proven that this stack can provide you with the best benefits that you can ever achieve from cutting agents. These products are best taken if what you are aiming for is to achieve a lean, ripped physique. This is the reason why it is highly recommended to be used in cutting cycles. The good thing about SARMs is that it does not cause any side effects as long as you follow the correct dosage and frequency of use recommended for you.

When the LGD S4 GW SARM Stack was recommended to me, I was hesitant at first to try it out. What I did is, I educated myself about the products involved, checked out bodybuilding websites and forums, and see what others think about the stack. Surprisingly, the results are astounding.

Recommended Dosage
Just like any other products, this stack should be taken responsibly. The effects; may it be positive or negative; will be dependent on the dosage and frequency of usage. The dosage of each product will also depend on your goals. But the LGD S4 GW SARM Stack is best for cutting.

This is the best combination when you want to lose some of the excess pounds. You need to take 3 to 5 mg a day of LGD for 8 weeks with S4 at 50 mg a day for 6 to 8 weeks, and GW at 10 to 20 mg a day for 8 weeks. This is the most suggested dosages to lose that extra body weight while preserving your muscle mass and increase endurance. This is
proven to be effective for most users who have tried this combo.

Slapoyjoe

Proven? Is there peer-reviewed research? If so, please post links to the studies. If not, this is unproven.

I don't really see the logic in adding LGD to a cut stack. S4, GW, and Ostarine is what I'd run.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Proven? Is there peer-reviewed research? If so, please post links to the studies. If not, this is unproven.

I don't really see the logic in adding LGD to a cut stack. S4, GW, and Ostarine is what I'd run.
I'd have to agree here.. Although all steroids and sarms have the benefit to be used as bulkers and cutters some are more efficient for different things. Ostarine is muscle sparing, gw will give energy and help burn fat and help a ton with cholesterol while S4 is like a mild winstrol. I think you can expect a change in your body if you're in the right condition you'd might expect some veins, abs showing up etc.. I don't think it'll burn a massive amount of fat though.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

No human study has ever even used 20mg/day GW, forget with other drugs, so this stack is by definition entirely unproven, both in regards to efficacy and safety.

contact13

contact13

Awards
  • Established
I'd have to agree here.. Although all steroids and sarms have the benefit to be used as bulkers and cutters some are more efficient for different things. Ostarine is muscle sparing, gw will give energy and help burn fat and help a ton with cholesterol while S4 is like a mild winstrol. I think you can expect a change in your body if you're in the right condition you'd might expect some veins, abs showing up etc.. I don't think it'll burn a massive amount of fat though.
In my experience S4 is very much like winny. It will smash your lipid panel like winny also.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In my experience S4 is very much like winny. It will smash your lipid panel like winny also.
Well from what I've seen it's not close to winny with results which it shouldn't since it's not a steroid but it has somewhat similar results, and that is smashes lipid panels is very odd.. I'm starting to think people get a lot of fake sarms or they take or have taken something else before.

People claim osta liver damage and it shouldn't have any effect on the liver. It doesn't cause androgenic sides just like other sarms and some claim they lose hair.

Slapoyjoe

“Hello, everybody. Dylan Gemelli here with a brand new video. Today I’m gonna talk about the ultimate shred stack, and this is guaranteed to get you totally ripped...be sure to only order from me....trust me brother...

S4
GW
Ostarine”

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
“Hello, everybody. Dylan Gemelli here with a brand new video. Today I’m gonna talk about the ultimate shred stack, and this is guaranteed to get you totally ripped...be sure to only order from me....trust me brother...

S4
GW
Ostarine”
Hey that's my dad bro