I've gained 2lbs since I started....

GeneTikz

Awards
I'm on day 24 of 400mg/week of EQ and Test Cyp. I'm on day 4 of 75mg/ED of Drol. Training is good, Diet is good, Sleep.... everything. WTF, Should it still take some more time to kick in?

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
whats the brand of drol? I know someone at my gym right now that is going through the same thing. He is on day 5 of Anadrol (QV) and he is noticing practically nothing. Are you taking QV tabs as well?

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Still too early yet. Why did you start the drols 3.5 weeks into your cycle? You should've started them at day 1 in order to kick start it. Drols can take anywhere from 5-12 days for one to feel them. Your cyp/eq won't start to notice until weeks 4-6.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
yea i was wondering why he started the drol so late. I have heard of drol kicking in anywhere between 3 days and 2 weeks.

GeneTikz

Awards
I just got hold of the drol and decided it wouldn't hurt to take it at this time.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Everything looks normal to me :) (Although I'm sure we all wish the Test would kick in a bit sooner ;))

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
The eq wont really get going until several weeks in. The cyp blend shouldnt be hitting full affect until around 3-4th week so I would keep training and eating hard, and see if the drugs kick in a bit more.
Sage

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
diet is good, training is good means absolutely nothing to me post both .. especially your diet .. in detail