SARMS and emotions

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So as some of you have read from an older post of mine, I got some Osta for a bulking cycle awhile back and I loved it! 25mg ed for 8 weeks. I graduated up to that dose actually but anyways.
I figured I’d give it a shot while cutting because I’ve heard that’s where it really shines! I was recommended 12.5mg ed which was odd to me because it’s half the dose of my first run but oh well.
After a couple days (as I’ve told some of you this story already but I’ll refresh for the post) I noticed a lot of very random depression and literally crippling anxiety to the point where I had to lay down a few times, lethargy was bad too. I had some other sides but they aren’t the focus of this post. Anyways, my test was at 475 on my last lab which isn’t as high as I’d like but it is in normal range. I was thinking I was being suppressed and just having the normal suppression sides buuuut they weren’t this bad the first time around AT ALL. Now I got to thinking about this more and more, I can’t let it go to be honest so I brought it to the board to see what everyone thinks.
I have this theory that since this was also partially designed for HRT, at 25mg the HRT effects would be in full swing and you’d be more suppressed but wouldn’t feel so bad. At 12.5mg maybe you get some effects but not so much that great feeling you get at 25mg so you’re going to feel that suppression much more.
It’s all up for speculation at this point but days after I stopped (wasn’t on for very long at all) I still didn’t feel right emotionally. As always, I appreciate the insight.

NAO1255

NAO1255

Banned
Awards
Not sure Ostarine is a great PH but it does have harsh effects on the CNS for some. Could just be over-doing it.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’d go back to 25mg if that dose feels good for you. I tried it at only 10mg and I felt weird. I felt kinda good from it, like I was “on” but it also gave me anxiety. The anxiety led to paranoia and I eventually just threw the osta out only a couple weeks in. You could also add dermacrine or some other test base if your not on trt. That should help.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’d go back to 25mg if that dose feels good for you. I tried it at only 10mg and I felt weird. I felt kinda good from it, like I was “on” but it also gave me anxiety. The anxiety led to paranoia and I eventually just threw the osta out only a couple weeks in. You could also add dermacrine or some other test base if your not on trt. That should help.
No TRT for me yet, just ran it with no base both times. First was AMAZING, second was a fail... sadly.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No TRT for me yet, just ran it with no base both times. First was AMAZING, second was a fail... sadly.
Then up that dose. You made a good point. Osta replaces test while suppressing your natural supply. Right now your suppressed but not replacing it enough. I like that theory you care up with.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Then up that dose. You made a good point. Osta replaces test while suppressing your natural supply. Right now your suppressed but not replacing it enough. I like that theory you care up with.
Thanks man, I figured it made sense. I don’t hear many people on that low of a dose and those that do seem to have a negative effect of some sort. I’m wondering to what extent I was suppressed at that dose? It’s supposed to be dose dependent but what if we experience the same amount of suppression at a dose like 12.5mg that we do at 25mg or at least a close amount of suppression? I’ve seen a log where a subject took 50mg ed and got the same benefits of a 25mg ed and felt fine but when blood was ran, he was COMPLETELY shut down from every angle. Odd stuff these SARMS.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not just dose dependant but how long you run it, also It is a clear that some people are very sensitive to any type of gear while others aren't and it comes down to genetics dosage/length, but also mental state. Have a bottle of vodka if you're depressed and youll more than likely be more depressed while winning the lottery and having some drinks might do the opposite. Anxiety isn't always clear to the person dealing with it and sometimes one needs to experience real happiness to understand the difference. Not saying this is you but as an example I know a woman that took superdrol and S4 and felt absolutely nothing while we see 50% of the guys complaining about sdrol.

I also get anxiety but it goes away fast with or without gear and I believe it's mental and a big part is probably me having pressure to deliver at work at home and at the gym.. As I said maybe this isn't you but it can be worth thinking about.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’ve run more “harsher” prohormones and chemicals than Osta. That being said Blackstone Labs Ostapure gave me the worst anxiety of my life. Crippling panic attacks. I was having to pull my car over just to breath and would wake up in a panic. Less than a week I suffered these sides. I’ll never run osta again lol

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Low test can cause anxiety and panic attacks. Obviously, osta suppresses test.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 5
Cycle Logs 20
Anabolics 19
NYCFITOVER40 PES 0
Anabolics 1