making oral solutions

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have anavar and proviron that i am going to make into a solution/susp. today or tomorrow. I am wondering if it would just be best to susp. it in OO and shake before I use it. I have heard anavar does not go into solution. regular oils is about all I have to use, so I am not sure how much I could do with that or anything else besides susp. Just need some help on this so I can start my cycle this week. Thanks for your time.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well too bad i do not have any peg on hand. This may put a damper on starting a cycle in a few days, especially with a recent purchase of ergomax. I'm still trying to find some simple suspended solution info, unless that is a very bad way to go.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Well too bad i do not have any peg on hand. This may put a damper on starting a cycle in a few days, especially with a recent purchase of ergomax. I'm still trying to find some simple suspended solution info, unless that is a very bad way to go.
I like PEG400 but I ran out a while ago and am too lazy to get more. Anyway I used everclear last time I made var and I got it dissolved just fine @ 20mg/mL of course it crashed a few days later but regardless it made for a nice suspension and every once in a while I would reheat it.

velikimajmun

Board Sponsor
Awards
Olive oil and heat should work nicely. Just don't make up more than you need for your cycle because the oil won't keep.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
For just a simple suspension I wouldn't get too fancy. Everclear or 151 would do just fine, and with most powders it will actually get it into solution. Nothing worth holding off the cycle for. :)