First ever cycle (LGD)

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hi guys. So I’ve explored PHs/SARMS for awhile but have never completed my own cycle before.

Well long story short, I got my hands on some LGD and am planning on running my cycle at the end of the summer most likely.

My question is, is Dermacrine a strong enough test base for LGD? Also, can I get away with applying it only once per day right before bed? I wear dress clothes all day at work so I don’t want that spreading on to my clothes!

All input is greatly appreciated

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hi guys. So I’ve explored PHs/SARMS for awhile but have never completed my own cycle before.

Well long story short, I got my hands on some LGD and am planning on running my cycle at the end of the summer most likely.

My question is, is Dermacrine a strong enough test base for LGD? Also, can I get away with applying it only once per day right before bed? I wear dress clothes all day at work so I don’t want that spreading on to my clothes!

All input is greatly appreciated
Yes, I'm my opinion, it's a good enough Test base.

Why not apply it once in the morning? It will dry.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hope it’s good enough because I’m using it for my lgd run haha. I’m not quite through week one and I feel good now but it’s so early yet.

Dermacrine drys very fast. I put it on in the morning and 5 minutes later it’s dry enough for me to put a shirt on.

Just curious, what mg are you running lgd and how many pumps of derm do you plan on using?

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I hope it’s good enough because I’m using it for my lgd run haha. I’m not quite through week one and I feel good now but it’s so early yet.

Dermacrine drys very fast. I put it on in the morning and 5 minutes later it’s dry enough for me to put a shirt on.

Just curious, what mg are you running lgd and how many pumps of derm do you plan on using?
I’m thinking of running it at 8mg for 8 weeks with 3-4 pumps of Dermacrine a day.

I was lucky enough to get my hands on some OL Legend.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m thinking of running it at 8mg for 8 weeks with 3-4 pumps of Dermacrine a day.

I was lucky enough to get my hands on some OL Legend.
Right on man. I look forward to hearing how it turns out.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No I’m not running an AI unless I start to experience estrogen symptoms. I have one if I need it but I doubt I will. LGD shouldn’t aromatize but some people have reported it’s possible.

I’m running clomid for pct. 30/30/30/30

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And I don’t think you have to worry much about the DHEA converting to estrogen if you stick to the minimum effective dose. There’s no need to take more then that anyway since it won’t contribute much to gains.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And I wanted to mention this. LGD’s ability to build muscle and boost strength is dose dependent. Some people believe the benefits max out quickly, like around 10mg. Now a lot of people are saying that’s a myth. I plan on upping the dose to 22mg at one point, probably pretty early in the cycle. If the pros don’t outweigh the cons then I’ll drop it back down.

I wanted to tell you this so you don’t cut your gains short. If you have enough lgd then you can experiment with higher doses than 8mg. But this is totally up to you. Do whatever dose your comfortable with.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was doing 10mg a day and hit a wall at 3 weeks...lethargy was just too much. I’ve read it’s caused from the shutdown...would running low dose clomid through cycle negate the suppression and lethargy?

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was doing 10mg a day and hit a wall at 3 weeks...lethargy was just too much. I’ve read it’s caused from the shutdown...would running low dose clomid through cycle negate the suppression and lethargy?
Yeah, a lot of people claim they’ve had success avoiding shutdown by using clomid on cycle.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
In my experience, yes clomid on cycle works

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Were you running it with a test base or just solo?

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was running solo....had no problem when I ran ostarine/s4 but the LGD was bad. How much clomid a day you recommend? Would you need to pct if you run the clomid with it?

thaifoon90

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In for results. On week 7 of LGD 10mg ED now and feel great with 330mg of 4 Andro as a test base.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any other recommendations? I may just sell what I have left of the LGD I enjoy ostarine much better.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would use Clomid on cycle if I were you.
It won't hurt.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm not too sure Ricky Bobby knows more than me. But I do think it's a good idea and I'm interested to see if it works for people
LOL.
I'm assuming there was a removed post or something.....

:p

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LOL.
I'm assuming there was a removed post or something.....

:p
No.
I'm just saying I don't know how many mg a day on cycle.
I've never done it. But if I want on TRT and I was going to run anything suppressive I would try a SERM on cycle.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No.
I'm just saying I don't know how many mg a day on cycle.
I've never done it. But if I want on TRT and I was going to run anything suppressive I would try a SERM on cycle.
Ohhhhhh... LOL. Gotcha.
The missing comma threw me off.
I understand man.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ohhhhhh... LOL. Gotcha.
The missing comma threw me off.
I understand man.
Its weird because all day I get texts from people under 32 years old that don't even use words. All abbreviations and slang.
I understand it just fine.
Wen I was ther. Reads just like, when I was there to me.
So I get used to just writing real quick and not tripping on grammar.
BUT I guess some people really can't decipher it so I'm going to try and clean it up.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Its weird because all day I get texts from people under 32 years old that don't even use words. All abbreviations and slang.
BUT I guess some people really can't decipher it so I'm going to try and clean it up.
Nah man..it doesn't bother me.

When I first read it, it just read funny...like you and Ricky were having a competition or something. LOL.

I usually do better with deciphering. My girlfriend's first language isn't English.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Newth

Awards
Nah man, my favourite part of this forum is when people tell you to learn to spell before insulting them. :)

Also 10mg of nolva oncycle works as well.

Slapoyjoe

I’d personally hold off on the clomid until after the cycle.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nah man, my favourite part of this forum is when people tell you to learn to spell before insulting them. :)

My favorite part of the forum is getting into school yard name calling with people who claim to have a PHD.
I thought there were tons of comments better than that. But some people are secretaries in real life so they pride themselves in punctuation. I couldn't care less if I miss spell stuff.
Bet I lift more

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And take what for the lethargy?
Epiandro if that don't work 4AD from across the pond.
Are you going to try the Clomid?
It would be a huge service to this forum to get bloods and log it.
I think it would be a first.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

What does spray painter mean if you don't mind me asking? Are you a graffiti artist

Newth

Awards
What does spray painter mean if you don't mind me asking? Are you a graffiti artist
Nah. I live in Aus and have the trade(4 years of sh!t wages and collage to learn a trade) spraypainter.
Got into it for the custom bike and car work but now I just do kitchens(panels and doors on racks in spraybooths).
As far as your school yard goes, I'm pretty sure Spurfy liked it too, lol.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nah. I live in Aus and have the trade(4 years of sh!t wages and collage to learn a trade) spraypainter.
Got into it for the custom bike and car work but now I just do kitchens(panels and doors on racks in spraybooths).
As far as your school yard goes, I'm pretty sure Spurfy liked it too, lol.
Yeah both those guys are probably way more book smart. But I'm bigger and stronger and meaner. I can talk sh1t pretty good too.
Spurfy was cool he PM me a couple times.

Newth

Awards
Yeah both those guys are probably way more book smart. But I'm bigger and stronger and meaner. I can talk sh1t pretty good too.
Spurfy was cool he PM me a couple times.
He certainly was value.
I just remembered something he mentioned before. I'll go dig it up and start a thread.